Any news on what will be on sale New Years?

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Subbed..been holding off for this. Hopefully no shipping issues this round..
    Cultivating Mass.

2. Any news on what will be on sale New Years?

Subbed. Can't wait to see the deals
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html
    •   

3. What's the deal?..I mean, where's the deals?

4. Well the Black Friday sale was posted before Black Friday so hopefully the New Years Sale gets posted before New Years Day...

5. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84
    Well the Black Friday sale was posted before Black Friday so hopefully the New Years Sale gets posted before New Years Day...
    Hoping to have a teaser or two available, but without fail this is the best sale of the year. I get a large chunk of stash with this sale

6. Black friday was suppose to be the best sale of the year... and well, there wasnt much there..
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Black friday was suppose to be the best sale of the year... and well, there wasnt much there..
    There were some awesome deals, at least IMO. It just depends on what you're after at the time..

8. All nutra deals are good. Just some people are looking for other things. It depends what u need and looking for at the moment I guess. I liked the Gda sales
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

9. Need some Recompadrol and Alphamine. Hopefully, they can make that happen.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    Need some Recompadrol and Alphamine. Hopefully, they can make that happen.
    Will check stock on recompadrol being sent from manufacturer once I find out ill see what I can do
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Will check stock on recompadrol being sent from manufacturer once I find out ill see what I can do
    So what you are saying, is that the two places that say they have it in stock, may actually not?

12. Yes sir

But depending on when it will come in I may talk to Darren regarding a sale price and have it "preorder" at a good price
  13. Re: Any news on what will be on sale New Years?

I agree their black Friday sale wasn't too hot but seriously they always kill it on new years and go all out.
    CELTIC LABS REP

14. Any news folks? They have a sale somewhere else that ends tomorrow and I'd like to see the selection NP has for their sale before I make any purchases

15. Quote Originally Posted by slim340 View Post
    Any news folks? They have a sale somewhere else that ends tomorrow and I'd like to see the selection NP has for their sale before I make any purchases
    They never say anything until right before

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

16. I jumped the gun, but don't care. NP would have to do 20% off to match the deal I got.

17. 30%. BAM! you just got F'ed in the A

18. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    30%. BAM! you just got F'ed in the A
    wait is it out?? or are you just being sarcastic lol I keep checking
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

19. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    30%. BAM! you just got F'ed in the A
    After shipping I'd only have lost $5. I payed $62 for a bottle of Recompadrol and a tub of Alphamine shipped.

I would have liked to have gone with Nutra, but time is not on my side. Probably missed out on a few extra goodies.

Could have some other deals I like though, so let's not count them out.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    wait is it out?? or are you just being sarcastic lol I keep checking
    hahaaha

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    After shipping I'd only have lost $5. I payed $62 for a bottle of Recompadrol and a tub of Alphamine shipped.

I would have liked to have gone with Nutra, but time is not on my side. Probably missed out on a few extra goodies.

Could have some other deals I like though, so let's not count them out.
    damn that is a nice deal indeed. recompadrol has had my interest piqued for sometime now.

21. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    hahaaha

damn that is a nice deal indeed. recompadrol has had my interest piqued for sometime now.
    One of the best supps I've ever bought. Probably the only one I keep going back to on a consistent basis. Reconpadrol+Anabeta=Insane lean bulk. Probably the best stack I've ever used.

22. nice...now that sounds like a stack. i'll be checking this out sooner than later

23. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    One of the best supps I've ever bought. Probably the only one I keep going back to on a consistent basis. Reconpadrol+Anabeta=Insane lean bulk. Probably the best stack I've ever used.
    how do you use and dose recompadrol

24. Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc

how do you use and dose recompadrol
    2 caps 3x per day!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

25. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    2 caps 3x per day!
    You like it??

From your posts it seems like you have experience with pretty much all of the GDAS

26. Highly diet depending from my years of use.

I currently do 4-6 caps with meal 1 and 2-4 with meal 2.

If I eat only one time a day or low cals I do just 4 with that meal

4 caps treats me very well pre meal as I've had a glucose reading 1 hour post meal of (half box ) minute rice and 2 lbs chicken at 62.

27. continuing the EBF love here, if AAv2 were to be on sale... 3 bottles would be in the cart. Absolutely love this stuff!

28. I'd love to try some down the road.

29. Quote Originally Posted by slim340
    Any news folks? They have a sale somewhere else that ends tomorrow and I'd like to see the selection NP has for their sale before I make any purchases
    It's a perennial dilemma for our customers. You won't have any solid details before NYE. We both know I'd recommend waiting for NPs sale, but then again we both know I'm biased

30. Yeah I'll get my protein during this other sale, I'll get my multi/pre/and other goodies on NP for the NY sale

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will be on the dpol soon
    By sooperman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 12:49 PM
  2. What does being on Test feel like?
    By chocolatemilk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 08:33 PM
  3. IFL will be on FSN 9/24
    By Beowulf in forum MMA
    Replies: 6