Request for Nurtaplanet to stock 3alpha powder

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Must find some must find

2. darius

Molecular Nutrition has its capped 3A for sale at many places.. each bottle is a bit over $30 and has about 3 grams of 3A.. but the question is, what are the fillers inside the 3A capsules and will they be harmful being put in the body transdermally?

Stryder, how cheap can you get the capsules for?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by darius
    but the question is, what are the fillers inside the 3A capsules and will they be harmful being put in the body transdermally?
    Way back when, before 3-A was ever available for sale in bulk powder form (Par was the 1st one to ever sell it BTW, thru Avant), I filtered Molecular's 3-A caps and ran it topically along with 1-t. A bit tedious, and definitely more time consuming, but if you are careful and take your time, it is no real problem, other than being a pain in the ass, compared to the luxury of using pure, bulk powders.

4. i think your 3-alpha powder sale will be gone in a few minutes...

maybe you should setup a contest for it like the one that sledge did on how long it will take to get sold out.. lolz

5. Quote Originally Posted by darius
    Molecular Nutrition has its capped 3A for sale at many places.. each bottle is a bit over $30 and has about 3 grams of 3A.. but the question is, what are the fillers inside the 3A capsules and will they be harmful being put in the body transdermally?

Stryder, how cheap can you get the capsules for?
    I'll check my distributor tomorrow and see if they have any in stock and how much it will be. Will let you know tomorrow...

I have one bottle left but not sure if I want to part with it
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJack
    Way back when, before 3-A was ever available for sale in bulk powder form (Par was the 1st one to ever sell it BTW, thru Avant), I filtered Molecular's 3-A caps and ran it topically along with 1-t. A bit tedious, and definitely more time consuming, but if you are careful and take your time, it is no real problem, other than being a pain in the ass, compared to the luxury of using pure, bulk powders.
    Can you post the directions on how to filter it or maybe a link?

Thanks!
  7. darius

Yes, I too would like to know how to filter it.

8. PA's powder blend would be nice too if you could sell it for $2-3/gram.
  9. darius

Ersatz, check out the other 3-Alpha thread I made in this forum room.

10. is it a waste to take 3A orally? I dont remember the bioavailibility. Isnt this the one with great conversion?
  11. darius

Most guys in this thread that are looking for it wanna use it localized for their gyno.

12. Stryder If you find any 3alpha and it's gonna sell out quick I'd like to reserve a few grams like 14g or so, since I'm the one that started this whole thing, it's only fair right.

That would be cool right?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NOW'S THE TIME TO STOCK UP FOR SPRING CUT!!
    By lukehayd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 08:19 AM
  2. looking to stock up, what's good for a second cycle?
    By gaijininjapan in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 12:37 AM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 10:57 AM