TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Hi there. There doesn't seem to be 3alpah powder available
anywhere anymore.

I think it would be awsome if you could eiter get some 3 alpha
raw powder or ready made transdermals.

Everyone that is interested in this please support this theread
as this might be our only chance to aquire some 3 alpha.

Thanx and hope you'll strongly consider it.:hammer:

N

NeedleDick

Awards
Same here, definately want some !!!!!!
would be great

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a definite yes!

E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Me too. I think you could sell a kilo fairly easily. Talking with 1fast it appears that once the thread over at avant came out about their defunct Hung product lots of people bought up his stock. Guess no one really cared much about it for a gyno treatment.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK, you guys got my attention :D

What was the going rate for the powder? I've tried searching various sites and can't find it anywhere...I want to offer it at the lowest price possible, even though no one else has it. Someone give me some prices they paid from other retailers and I'll check my sources and see if it's worth it.

E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
As I recall 1fast had it for $5 for 1-5 grams, $4.75 for 6-20, and I think $4.25 for 21+ but I'm not positive on the last one.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response ersatz! I will check into it and see what I can get it down to. If I can find a good deal I will pick up a kilo and run a pre-sale on it.

Will keep you guys updated on what I find...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would be nice. A great addition to any stack, and insane strength gains.

G

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I have never tried this, but I would definately be interested in it for an alternative to M5AA on a methyl cycle.

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff!! Thanx for the support everyone, I really want some 3 alpha to see if it works on gyno.

I'm not too keen on surgery.

Stryder would you only be offering the powder or a ready made transdermal too? Either would be cool but both, even better.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't really have the time to make it into a transdermal...will be getting some in a powder form only.

Once I nail down the details, I'll give you a definitive price and ETA...but it looks like it's going to be almost half the mentioned prices ;)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
3-alpha is a good DHT PH to use when you are already stacking methyls. For example, if you are doing MD/M4OHN/1,4ADD and wanted to throw in something that give you aggression then 3-alpha would be great in a TD. I recently tried it in a 1-T/4AD stack which I have done several times before. I noticed more strength and appetite with the addition of 3-alpha. I'm a big fan of M5AA but I like 3-alpha as a non-methylated option.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If its half the price of what was stated, then Stryder is the King. (Pun intended)
Dude, thats a awesome deal.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
u gotta buy it through wiliam llewellyn as it is patented thats where mike got his from

D

darius

I'm definitely interested too.

Stryder any new info on the presale?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haven't heard word back from my supplier. I sent them an email pretty late this evening, been so busy filling all the Penetrate orders today.

Should have an update for you tomorrow...

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Stryder are you gonna get alot of stock? Hopefully it doesn't sell out in 30min,
like some other pre sales :blink: :frustrate

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
anyone know how soluable this stuff is? i mean could i get say 15 grams in a 8oz bottle?

D

darius

In that gyno post, someone said they got 7 grams into a bottle of Ab-Solved.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK, just heard back from my supplier...and bad news :(

When I initially inquired about the 5a-androstane-3a, 17b-diol (3-alpha) they told me they had it in stock and quoted me prices. When I got the details today and reviewed the purchase order, I noticed it was the 5a-androstane-3b, 17b-diol (3-beta). Luckily I caught the error and cancelled the order before I wired the funds.

Unfortunately they do not have any of the 3-alpha in stock. I even contacted Molecular Nutrition and spoke to someone there about picking up some, but all their powders have been capped and bottled already.

From checking around, it seems all the 3-alpha is gone...I will continue to hunt around and see if I can score any, but the outcome looks bleak...

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
NNOOOO!!

Please Stryder you must find some. You're the last chance for all of us!

Even If you can find some caps and we have to open them to put then in a transdermal.

Many of us only need a few grams so price is not an issue either.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If caps are ok, I'll check around. Will let you know if I come across anything.

R

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
That sucks, was hoping to score more . Now I know I'll be trying a cyclo nasal powder creation, with PA's methanol method, and see if I can get greater mileage from it than from a dermal.

S

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Stryder, for what it is worth, Patrick Arnold is trying to move some powder which is 65% beta, 35% alpha. You should think of getting in touch with him, I seem to recall that it is very cheap, so getting people to use 3x as much to get the same amount of 3a should STILL be as cheap as what they would have paid.

Last edited:
D

darius

Molecular Nutrition has its capped 3A for sale at many places.. each bottle is a bit over $30 and has about 3 grams of 3A.. but the question is, what are the fillers inside the 3A capsules and will they be harmful being put in the body transdermally?

Stryder, how cheap can you get the capsules for?

S

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
but the question is, what are the fillers inside the 3A capsules and will they be harmful being put in the body transdermally?
Way back when, before 3-A was ever available for sale in bulk powder form (Par was the 1st one to ever sell it BTW, thru Avant), I filtered Molecular's 3-A caps and ran it topically along with 1-t. A bit tedious, and definitely more time consuming, but if you are careful and take your time, it is no real problem, other than being a pain in the ass, compared to the luxury of using pure, bulk powders.

K

kojie

Awards
i think your 3-alpha powder sale will be gone in a few minutes...

maybe you should setup a contest for it like the one that sledge did on how long it will take to get sold out.. lolz

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Molecular Nutrition has its capped 3A for sale at many places.. each bottle is a bit over $30 and has about 3 grams of 3A.. but the question is, what are the fillers inside the 3A capsules and will they be harmful being put in the body transdermally?

Stryder, how cheap can you get the capsules for?
I'll check my distributor tomorrow and see if they have any in stock and how much it will be. Will let you know tomorrow...

I have one bottle left but not sure if I want to part with it :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Way back when, before 3-A was ever available for sale in bulk powder form (Par was the 1st one to ever sell it BTW, thru Avant), I filtered Molecular's 3-A caps and ran it topically along with 1-t. A bit tedious, and definitely more time consuming, but if you are careful and take your time, it is no real problem, other than being a pain in the ass, compared to the luxury of using pure, bulk powders.
Can you post the directions on how to filter it or maybe a link?

Thanks!

E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
PA's powder blend would be nice too if you could sell it for $2-3/gram.

D

darius

Ersatz, check out the other 3-Alpha thread I made in this forum room.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
is it a waste to take 3A orally? I dont remember the bioavailibility. Isnt this the one with great conversion?

D

darius

Most guys in this thread that are looking for it wanna use it localized for their gyno.

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Stryder If you find any 3alpha and it's gonna sell out quick I'd like to reserve a few grams like 14g or so, since I'm the one that started this whole thing, it's only fair right.

That would be cool right?