Nutra needs to start to carry....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NLA products. I just started taking Swoll N and Recover D and they seem very solid so far with reasonable prices. Will order there pre workout tonight or tomorrow just to try. seem like a solid company so far.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I love their protein. I just wish they would come out with some different flavors for variety. Egg nog would be nice!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I love their protein. I just wish they would come out with some different flavors for variety. Egg nog would be nice!
yesterday was my first time trying it. i add like ice cream or yogurt, fruit...etc to my shakes so flavor doesnt really matter to me; but i understand where you are coming from. alot of people just put the powder in a shaker and shake it..... it would be cool to get a gallon of egg nog then have egg nog flavored protein

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yesterday was my first time trying it. i add like ice cream or yogurt, fruit...etc to my shakes so flavor doesnt really matter to me; but i understand where you are coming from. alot of people just put the powder in a shaker and shake it..... it would be cool to get a gallon of egg nog then have egg nog flavored protein

Regular egg nog, way tooo much sugar though!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when your on a bulk, it dont matter!!!! haha

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never use a shaker though. Always a blender. I like my protein be the consistency of a shake, not water thin. Recover D definitely accomplishes this. Just ran out, they need to make 5 pounders.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never use a shaker though. Always a blender. I like my protein be the consistency of a shake, not water thin. Recover D definitely accomplishes this. Just ran out, they need to make 5 pounders.
yeah 18 servings just isnt enough. syntha 6 has 30 servings for around 27 bucks depending where you shop. maybe once this company gets going, they will be able to expand and lower the prices. plus, i wouldnt support BSN anyway!

msrider

msrider

Awards
NLA products. I just started taking Swoll N and Recover D and they seem very solid so far with reasonable prices. Will order there pre workout tonight or tomorrow just to try. seem like a solid company so far.
NP will b carrying there product shortly bro. Its in the works as we speak.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
We've been in lab the past couple weeks testing new protein flavors. Expect 2 new flavors soon.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeah 18 servings just isnt enough. syntha 6 has 30 servings for around 27 bucks depending where you shop. maybe once this company gets going, they will be able to expand and lower the prices. plus, i wouldnt support BSN anyway!
You nailed it. As we continue to grow we will come out with a 5 lb tub competitive with Optimum and other leading competitors.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Help us grow and the 5 lb tubs will be here in no time.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this would be a great company to rep for IMO. looking at the ingredients in their products, they look legit.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
never heard of this stuff.. checking it out now!

Mike

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard from someone they're working on reformulating their preworkout.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
using swoll-n now, definetly a legit pump product!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
using swoll-n now, definetly a legit pump product!

for all of you interested in swoll N and Recover D who have never used it before, check out my link in my signature. Im logging both of them right now. I have no relationship with any company including NLA, so i give honest reviews. these are def nice products

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where did you hear that? ive never taken the pre workout before, but i just ordered it. has anyone tried it yet?

msrider

msrider

Awards
That is correct Flex! We will be carrying more flavors and will be adding norcoline as a stim, and arginine nitrates for more pumps. Its a deff upgrade! If you have anymore ?'s Im here to help.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is correct Flex! We will be carrying more flavors and will be adding norcoline as a stim, and arginine nitrates for more pumps. Its a deff upgrade! If you have anymore ?'s Im here to help.
Oh you're a rep now? Great pickup by NLA!

MichaelMurphy

Awards
NLA is definitely in there way to the top of the supplement food chain.