How much does one squirt equal?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys If I put 15 grams of 4-AD into a bottle of Penetrate how much 4-AD will be in each squirt? And how many squirts/times per day is a good recomendation?

Mr.50

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At 15 grams, it should be around 125 mgs per pump. 2 pumps twice a day would yield 500 mgs. That should be more than adequate. At that dosing the bottle would last around 30 days.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
At 15 grams, it should be around 125 mgs per pump. 2 pumps twice a day would yield 500 mgs. That should be more than adequate. At that dosing the bottle would last around 30 days.

Your too kind for doing the math for him ;)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
jminis,

I would love if you could post the formula for figuring that out so that next time I can do it myself. What I couldn't figure out is the volume of each spray.

Mr.50

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your too kind for doing the math for him ;)
What can I say, that's just the kind of guy I am :D ...lol

jminis,

I would love if you could post the formula for figuring that out so that next time I can do it myself. What I couldn't figure out is the volume of each spray.

Mr.50
Here's the formula: Take the total amount of powder, divided by total volume, multiply by serving volume...
15000 (15 grams) / 240 (total volume: 8 oz = 240 ml) = 62.5[mg] x 2 (2 ml per pump) = 125 mg

Thanks to jminis for taking the time to measure out the total volume and serving volume :hammer:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
What can I say, that's just the kind of guy I am :D ...lol

Here's the formula: Take the total amount of powder, divided by total volume, multiply by serving volume...
15000 (15 grams) / 240 (total volume: 8 oz = 240 ml) = 62.5[mg] x 2 (2 ml per pump) = 125 mg

Thanks to jminis for taking the time to measure out the total volume and serving volume :hammer:
I guess I"m just that kind of guy as well. LOL Anyway things are going well with the cycle I will be updating in a few days. :thumbsup:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear it...I got 15 grams of 1-Test VERY easily into the 8 oz bottle of Penetrate, and I didn't even blow anything up :lol:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear it...I got 15 grams of 1-Test VERY easily into the 8 oz bottle of Penetrate, and I didn't even blow anything up :lol:
:thumbsup: Thank the good lord for that, if you blew yourself up we wouldn't be getting this great deal on the dermal. ;)