Whey protein sale for christmas? nutrapro?
- 12-04-2012, 07:10 PM
- 12-06-2012, 05:57 PM
is the ultimate flurry good stuff?
the half a scoop thing kind of scares me and puts doubt in my mind its less protein. why would half a scoop be 25 grams protein
are they super big scoops or something?
Ive been doing business with nutra since 2005 and spent a lot of dough here and I would like answers. If I dont get any Ill simply have to take my business elsewhere for peace of mind. Being very into bodybuilding I can not be getting in less protein than I set for myself
12-06-2012, 06:36 PM
I'm taking the ultimate flurry right now. Scoops are huge! Tastes dam good though, I'm taking the cookie flavor. In a two pound tub it's only 24 servings though
12-06-2012, 06:40 PM
NP typically has a NYE's sale, however, I am not aware of what is in the sale at this point.
In terms of the title, Nutrapro will not be around anytime soon
12-07-2012, 01:47 AM
my friend uses flurry.. its good, but i cant give up my vanilla mint protean!
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
Similar Forum Threads
- By wasd in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2010, 01:01 AM
- By jaken197 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2006, 11:19 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-25-2006, 12:19 AM
- By sundevil04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2005, 02:43 PM
- By Rostam in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 12-15-2004, 06:09 PM