Any updates from Nutra regarding the black friday sale shipping?

00S4Boy

Awards
I know a bunch of us are getting antsy, I took a veer away from my usual online supplier to give nutra a shot, because they have some good deals regardless and had some killer black friday deals. My order was put in at like 4am est 11/26, I know other people have been waiting since 11/22 and other people are up a creek without a paddle because they chose to order pct on a black friday deal for a cycle they were already on.

I'm not in any dire straits really but you drop $500 on an order and you get a little antsy.

Fgp

Awards
I know a bunch of us are getting antsy, I took a veer away from my usual online supplier to give nutra a shot, because they have some good deals regardless and had some killer black friday deals. My order was put in at like 4am est 11/26, I know other people have been waiting since 11/22 and other people are up a creek without a paddle because they chose to order pct on a black friday deal for a cycle they were already on.

I'm not in any dire straits really but you drop $500 on an order and you get a little antsy.
I feel you man. Ordered on the 21st but didn't get processed until the 26th so I'm giving it some time. These sales usually delay shipping times by a couple of days. Sucks but that's what happens when we all wait for sweet deals.

In for updates

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Anyone who started a cycle without pct in hand.. i do not feel bad for. They are an idiot IMO and do no belong with these products in there hands.

Mike

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards

I'm with you too. I ordered the same day as well and still waiting for my order to ship. I understand that they got swamped due to the sale but at the same time I am frustrated that they have my money and I have nothing yet.

Oh well nothing I can do except wait it out. Hopefully Nutraplanet makes it up to us with a coupon or something to make us happy for this long wait.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I have a simple solution for problems with pct, never come off. Juice til ya die. Just joking, but I think a lot of pct type stuff and the "shutdown really hard" is a bunch of crap. I realize that has nothing to do with your post, I am just jacked up on alphamine and choline. But back to the nutra sale. If any of the items you order say ships in 2-4days, then it is gonnabe delayed. I realize that blows and really pisses people off, I for one have been one of the those people, but it is part of it. You win some, you lose some, it all works out. Order obscure products that there is no demand for and it gets shipped out asap

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know everyone is anxious for their items, I would be too. I would stress patience as the volume during major sales like this does tend to be great, which obviously slows down the shipping process. I do apologize for the delay, but do thank you for your business at NP.

With that said.....starting a cycle without PCT in hand? :stupid:

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine hasn't started processing yet. Lol, worth it for the deal though and nothing I need right this instant.

00S4Boy

Awards
It wasn't me who did the PCT thing, it was in some other thread complaining about shipping times. And the kid got **** their too, something about starting his pct early so he needed to more sooner then he thought, I dunno I agree if your toying with your body, have your things in line.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I ordered on Thursday , got processed on Monday, got it Thursday..... but I only got bulk supplies and stone pwo.

But last year it took a week for my order to be processed before it shipped.

And it's kind of stupid to have a sale like this from Thursday- the weekend and be out of the office until Monday.

They could at least have shipped some on Friday

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered on the 22nd and my order is still in pending mode. Might be time to give NP a call later.

heroxyouxhate

Awards
ordered 25th, been pending since then. :( but I ordered something on the 2nd and its already shipped wtf?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's all about what you ordered. If when you ordered all your items were in stock your order would have been placed. But due to high volume all the people in front of you could have bought out stock of something you ordered and now they have to wait for stock replenishment before they can ship out.

NP is great and they will always get you stuff out asap, just hang back and be as patient as you can be I guess. That sucks though

00S4Boy

Awards
I shot them an email, they didn't give me an eta on shipping, but said they would refund my shipping charge. I could care less about the shipping charge, I am just dieing to get on my 8 weeks of DAA + ABE + EP.

On a side note this is my first order from NP, my previous vendor would toss in free goodies was wondering if NP does the same thing?

alfredm005

Awards
last year it took 3 weeks to get my shipment. id rather pay less and wait a little longer, than pay more and get it in a few days. pretty much have to choose one or the other when it comes to these mega sales.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's all about what you ordered. If when you ordered all your items were in stock your order would have been placed. But due to high volume all the people in front of you could have bought out stock of something you ordered and now they have to wait for stock replenishment before they can ship out.

NP is great and they will always get you stuff out asap, just hang back and be as patient as you can be I guess. That sucks though
Yeah I'm not really dogging NP. That said I've been checking everyday and neither one of my products have been out of stock that I have seen yet (and that's checking at least once daily). Anyways, didn't get around to calling them, but will tomorrow. They always make things right and I'm not worried in the least bit. And as I've already stated this isn't stuff I'm going to be using for a while anyways. Just bought it to take advantage of the insane deals.

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
I shot them an email, they didn't give me an eta on shipping, but said they would refund my shipping charge. I could care less about the shipping charge, I am just dieing to get on my 8 weeks of DAA + ABE + EP.

On a side note this is my first order from NP, my previous vendor would toss in free goodies was wondering if NP does the same thing?
Np does throw in free goodies I have bought all of my supps from them since 07 and have received goodies with almost all of my orders. I have received t-shirts shaker cups and of course sample supps...sometimes I get too much that I just give them all out to buddies of mine (sample SUPPS )

sent from my evo using tapatalk while driving

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I'm not really dogging NP. That said I've been checking everyday and neither one of my products have been out of stock that I have seen yet (and that's checking at least once daily). Anyways, didn't get around to calling them, but will tomorrow. They always make things right and I'm not worried in the least bit. And as I've already stated this isn't stuff I'm going to be using for a while anyways. Just bought it to take advantage of the insane deals.
That's weird. Well I hope you get everything sorted out!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

samples are on a supply basis. If you request them in the order (comment box) and there are some to provide, you can do real well with samples.

:)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
samples are on a supply basis. If you request them in the order (comment box) and there are some to provide, you can do real well with samples.

:)
I've never gotten samples :(

I guess I never thought to ask for them either though.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never gotten samples :(

I guess I never thought to ask for them either though.
Ask for them in the comment box. Just say samples please. Every once in a while I forget to ask, but I have NEVER not received many when asking. Hell the top of my fridge is just loaded with samples from NP. Recently started working on knocking them out before they take up the entire house.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ask for them in the comment box. Just say samples please. Every once in a while I forget to ask, but I have NEVER not received many when asking. Hell the top of my fridge is just loaded with samples from NP. Recently started working on knocking them out before they take up the entire house.
Well I'll be damned. All this time I could have been stocking up! lol. Well I'll have to start now. Although if AE or NutraPlanetCS or Steveo want to just go ahead and send me a bunch I wouldn't cry about it either! You can check my order history, I've dropped some serious $$$$$ here!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Guys, we are have been EXTREMELY

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Guys, we are have been EXTREMELY slammed from the results and outcome of this sale. But, we are basically caught up now as within the next couple business days will have everything completely back to regular quick speed. This unfortunately is the one little price to pay for the most insane prices anywhere. We do apologize for the delay, as we truly appreciate everyone's patience and business!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

steppinRazor

Awards
Anyone who started a cycle without pct in hand.. i do not feel bad for. They are an idiot IMO and do no belong with these products in there hands.

Mike
not so cut and dry there bud.
i had my cycle and post laid out quite nice - all products in hand.
durring cycle i opted to use my formeron a bit early to diminish water retention.
well if you look at any reveiw on formeron you'll notice the pump puts out a bit more than it should there for the product runs out sooner than it should. i put in for an order for more formeron with nutra since they had a decent sale price - i knew it might take just a couple extra days than it normally does (ive spent in the thousands with them)
two weeks later and i still dont ****ing have it - infact the order still hasnt even processed, much less shipped. its STILL pending. my bottle is now completely dry i ran out just two days ago.

call me an idiot if you want - maybe i deserve it? or maybe nutra should step up their game.

steppinRazor

Awards
Guys, we are have been EXTREMELY slammed from the results and outcome of this sale. But, we are basically caught up now as within the next couple business days will have everything completely back to regular quick speed. This unfortunately is the one little price to pay for the most insane prices anywhere. We do apologize for the delay, as we truly appreciate everyone's patience and business!
'

i saved $7. 2 weeks and still counting is not worth saving $20.

daintysmile

Awards
I placed an order on the 22nd and it's still pending. One of my orders was blanked out. Sent an email a day ago and am still waiting for the reply. Hopefully things will turn out good asap. Lol

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I placed an order on the 22nd and it's still pending. One of my orders was blanked out. Sent an email a day ago and am still waiting for the reply. Hopefully things will turn out good asap. Lol
Yeah, same here. Sent an e-mail two days ago and was never told anything.

I'm sure what happened is Formeron is oversold because that's the status when I place it in the cart now. It WASN'T the status when I made the order, and it doesn't say out of stock it says 2-4 business days just like it has said since I placed the order 14 days ago. This is misleading to the average consumer I've always said as it should say ships to US in 2-4 business days. When you say ships in 2-4 business days most people read that as ships to you in 2-4 business days when NP is using it to say it should come to us in 2-4 business days.

I think this issue has came up before from some people, but never on one of my orders.

What do you mean by blanked out? You made multiple orders and now one isn't showing?

steppinRazor

Awards

I'm sure what happened is Formeron is oversold because that's the status when I place it in the cart now. It WASN'T the status when I made the order, and it doesn't say out of stock it says 2-4 business days just like it has said since I placed the order 14 days ago. This is misleading to the average consumer I've always said as it should say ships to US in 2-4 business days. When you say ships in 2-4 business days most people read that as ships to you in 2-4 business days when NP is using it to say it should come to us in 2-4 business days.

I think this issue has came up before from some people, but never on one of my orders.

What do you mean by blanked out? You made multiple orders and now one isn't showing?

yup.. pretty misleading. it should say on back order. 15 days and counting. they told me to call back tomorrow and there may be news then. extremely frustrating.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup.. pretty misleading. it should say on back order. 15 days and counting. they told me to call back tomorrow and there may be news then. extremely frustrating.
It's a communication thing and just poorly worded. I don't know if the fear is saying back order might cause some people not to purchase, but it should be more clear. I mean I KNOW that about NP now because the issue has came up before, but I can easily see why the average person would not. If I'm shopping on the internet and I see ships in 3-5 business days I don't assume they mean 3-5 business days to get to the store and then who knows how long to get to me and I don't think anyone else does either.

steppinRazor

Awards
It's a communication thing and just poorly worded. I don't know if the fear is saying back order might cause some people not to purchase, but it should be more clear. I mean I KNOW that about NP now because the issue has came up before, but I can easily see why the average person would not. If I'm shopping on the internet and I see ships in 3-5 business days I don't assume they mean 3-5 business days to get to the store and then who knows how long to get to me and I don't think anyone else does either.
yeah nobody would. thats not logical. not to mention its been WELL past the 2-4 days.

daintysmile

Awards

I bought several items, and one of them was alphamine + Forskolin 95 BOGO. However while all the other items are showing in the pending item list, the alphamine + Forskolin BOGO isn't. I bought 2 of it. So instead of showing ' 2x alphamine + Forskolin 95 BOGO', it simply showed '2x' nothing and then the price.

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
Weird I already received my order days ago seems like a lot of ppl are still pending

sent from my evo using tapatalk while driving

daintysmile

Awards
Mine is pending still, and NutraPlanet had yet to reply my email after 3days. Should I email them again regarding what I mentioned earlier.

00S4Boy

Awards
Mine came in yesterday. Dainty did any of your products have a counter for remaining on the shelf, or say out of stock?

steppinRazor

Awards
Best way to contact is by phone. If you ordered formeron, it finally arrived late Friday, so it should be shipping first thing Monday. At least that's what I'm told.

daintysmile

Awards
The last I checked, all were in stock.
Well I jut sent them an email again. Hopefully my order will be processed soon. Running out of vitamins and fish oil. Lol

boogyman

Awards
Mine came yesterday as well. Good thing too, I just ran out of preworkout and my super cheap 50 serving can of White Flood got here just in time :)

Looking forward to starting the Creatinol O Phosaphate I ordered as well.

00S4Boy

Awards
Mine came yesterday as well. Good thing too, I just ran out of preworkout and my super cheap 50 serving can of White Flood got here just in time :)

Looking forward to starting the Creatinol O Phosaphate I ordered as well.
I had so many goodies i was looking forward to starting, DAA Erase Pro Anabeta Elite gonna be fun.

daintysmile

Awards
That's nice to know. Hopefully mine will be processed by Monday.
Btw, one of item isn't showing in my order list. It's just a blank space instead. Is that the reason for the delay?

daintysmile

Awards
I had so many goodies i was looking forward to starting, DAA Erase Pro Anabeta Elite gonna be fun.
Seems like quite a stack. I'm currently on daa and erase. Got to say I'm loving it.

boogyman

Awards
I hear you. I just started a 7 week Alphamass/Alphabulk cycle and am super stoked.

I did that same stack your starting early spring and gained 6 lbs in 8 weeks, and was slightly leaner than when I started with great strength gains. IMO thats the best all around natty stack going right now. Good luck!

steppinRazor

Awards
thats impressive

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well my order got kicked to processing, so hopefully will get it sometime this week.

daintysmile

Awards
Mine is still pending. I'll probably email them again on Monday or Tuesday if I don't get a reply by then.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine is still pending. I'll probably email them again on Monday or Tuesday if I don't get a reply by then.
I apologize for the delay. Please feel free to call the number on the main page for quicker assistance.

daintysmile

Awards
I apologize for the delay. Please feel free to call the number on the main page for quicker assistance.
I guess I have to if i don't get any replies by then.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mine went from processing to shipped in like 3 hours, and I had it two days later.
Well it's Sunday so I don't imagine mine will go to shipped anytime today :)