Any updates from Nutra regarding the black friday sale shipping?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Anyone who started a cycle without pct in hand.. i do not feel bad for. They are an idiot IMO and do no belong with these products in there hands.

    Mike
    not so cut and dry there bud.
    i had my cycle and post laid out quite nice - all products in hand.
    durring cycle i opted to use my formeron a bit early to diminish water retention.
    well if you look at any reveiw on formeron you'll notice the pump puts out a bit more than it should there for the product runs out sooner than it should. i put in for an order for more formeron with nutra since they had a decent sale price - i knew it might take just a couple extra days than it normally does (ive spent in the thousands with them)
    two weeks later and i still dont ****ing have it - infact the order still hasnt even processed, much less shipped. its STILL pending. my bottle is now completely dry i ran out just two days ago.

    call me an idiot if you want - maybe i deserve it? or maybe nutra should step up their game.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Guys, we are have been EXTREMELY slammed from the results and outcome of this sale. But, we are basically caught up now as within the next couple business days will have everything completely back to regular quick speed. This unfortunately is the one little price to pay for the most insane prices anywhere. We do apologize for the delay, as we truly appreciate everyone's patience and business!
    '

    i saved $7. 2 weeks and still counting is not worth saving $20.
    •   
       


  3. I placed an order on the 22nd and it's still pending. One of my orders was blanked out. Sent an email a day ago and am still waiting for the reply. Hopefully things will turn out good asap. Lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by daintysmile View Post
    I placed an order on the 22nd and it's still pending. One of my orders was blanked out. Sent an email a day ago and am still waiting for the reply. Hopefully things will turn out good asap. Lol
    Yeah, same here. Sent an e-mail two days ago and was never told anything.

    I'm sure what happened is Formeron is oversold because that's the status when I place it in the cart now. It WASN'T the status when I made the order, and it doesn't say out of stock it says 2-4 business days just like it has said since I placed the order 14 days ago. This is misleading to the average consumer I've always said as it should say ships to US in 2-4 business days. When you say ships in 2-4 business days most people read that as ships to you in 2-4 business days when NP is using it to say it should come to us in 2-4 business days.

    I think this issue has came up before from some people, but never on one of my orders.

    What do you mean by blanked out? You made multiple orders and now one isn't showing?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Yeah, same here. Sent an e-mail two days ago and was never told anything.

    I'm sure what happened is Formeron is oversold because that's the status when I place it in the cart now. It WASN'T the status when I made the order, and it doesn't say out of stock it says 2-4 business days just like it has said since I placed the order 14 days ago. This is misleading to the average consumer I've always said as it should say ships to US in 2-4 business days. When you say ships in 2-4 business days most people read that as ships to you in 2-4 business days when NP is using it to say it should come to us in 2-4 business days.

    I think this issue has came up before from some people, but never on one of my orders.

    What do you mean by blanked out? You made multiple orders and now one isn't showing?

    yup.. pretty misleading. it should say on back order. 15 days and counting. they told me to call back tomorrow and there may be news then. extremely frustrating.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    yup.. pretty misleading. it should say on back order. 15 days and counting. they told me to call back tomorrow and there may be news then. extremely frustrating.
    It's a communication thing and just poorly worded. I don't know if the fear is saying back order might cause some people not to purchase, but it should be more clear. I mean I KNOW that about NP now because the issue has came up before, but I can easily see why the average person would not. If I'm shopping on the internet and I see ships in 3-5 business days I don't assume they mean 3-5 business days to get to the store and then who knows how long to get to me and I don't think anyone else does either.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    It's a communication thing and just poorly worded. I don't know if the fear is saying back order might cause some people not to purchase, but it should be more clear. I mean I KNOW that about NP now because the issue has came up before, but I can easily see why the average person would not. If I'm shopping on the internet and I see ships in 3-5 business days I don't assume they mean 3-5 business days to get to the store and then who knows how long to get to me and I don't think anyone else does either.
    yeah nobody would. thats not logical. not to mention its been WELL past the 2-4 days.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Yeah, same here. Sent an e-mail two days ago and was never told anything.

    I'm sure what happened is Formeron is oversold because that's the status when I place it in the cart now. It WASN'T the status when I made the order, and it doesn't say out of stock it says 2-4 business days just like it has said since I placed the order 14 days ago. This is misleading to the average consumer I've always said as it should say ships to US in 2-4 business days. When you say ships in 2-4 business days most people read that as ships to you in 2-4 business days when NP is using it to say it should come to us in 2-4 business days.

    I think this issue has came up before from some people, but never on one of my orders.

    What do you mean by blanked out? You made multiple orders and now one isn't showing?

    I bought several items, and one of them was alphamine + Forskolin 95 BOGO. However while all the other items are showing in the pending item list, the alphamine + Forskolin BOGO isn't. I bought 2 of it. So instead of showing ' 2x alphamine + Forskolin 95 BOGO', it simply showed '2x' nothing and then the price.

  9. Weird I already received my order days ago seems like a lot of ppl are still pending

    sent from my evo using tapatalk while driving

  10. Mine is pending still, and NutraPlanet had yet to reply my email after 3days. Should I email them again regarding what I mentioned earlier.

  11. Mine came in yesterday. Dainty did any of your products have a counter for remaining on the shelf, or say out of stock?

  12. Best way to contact is by phone. If you ordered formeron, it finally arrived late Friday, so it should be shipping first thing Monday. At least that's what I'm told.
    Cultivating Mass.

  13. The last I checked, all were in stock.
    Well I jut sent them an email again. Hopefully my order will be processed soon. Running out of vitamins and fish oil. Lol

  14. Mine came yesterday as well. Good thing too, I just ran out of preworkout and my super cheap 50 serving can of White Flood got here just in time :-)

    Looking forward to starting the Creatinol O Phosaphate I ordered as well.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Mine came yesterday as well. Good thing too, I just ran out of preworkout and my super cheap 50 serving can of White Flood got here just in time :-)

    Looking forward to starting the Creatinol O Phosaphate I ordered as well.
    I had so many goodies i was looking forward to starting, DAA Erase Pro Anabeta Elite gonna be fun.

  16. That's nice to know. Hopefully mine will be processed by Monday.
    Btw, one of item isn't showing in my order list. It's just a blank space instead. Is that the reason for the delay?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    I had so many goodies i was looking forward to starting, DAA Erase Pro Anabeta Elite gonna be fun.
    Seems like quite a stack. I'm currently on daa and erase. Got to say I'm loving it.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    I had so many goodies i was looking forward to starting, DAA Erase Pro Anabeta Elite gonna be fun.
    I hear you. I just started a 7 week Alphamass/Alphabulk cycle and am super stoked.

    I did that same stack your starting early spring and gained 6 lbs in 8 weeks, and was slightly leaner than when I started with great strength gains. IMO thats the best all around natty stack going right now. Good luck!

  19. thats impressive

  20. Well my order got kicked to processing, so hopefully will get it sometime this week.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  21. Mine is still pending. I'll probably email them again on Monday or Tuesday if I don't get a reply by then.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by daintysmile View Post
    Mine is still pending. I'll probably email them again on Monday or Tuesday if I don't get a reply by then.
    I apologize for the delay. Please feel free to call the number on the main page for quicker assistance.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I apologize for the delay. Please feel free to call the number on the main page for quicker assistance.
    I guess I have to if i don't get any replies by then.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Well my order got kicked to processing, so hopefully will get it sometime this week.
    mine went from processing to shipped in like 3 hours, and I had it two days later.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    mine went from processing to shipped in like 3 hours, and I had it two days later.
    Well it's Sunday so I don't imagine mine will go to shipped anytime today
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 07:32 PM
  2. The Official Black Friday Sale Update!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 11:30 PM
  3. wheres the black friday specials at :D
    By Outside Backer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 04:10 AM
  4. any nutraplanet black friday sale?
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 05:54 PM
  5. NutraPlanet 24 HOUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 08:44 AM
Log in
Log in