Any updates from Nutra regarding the black friday sale shipping?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    yup.. pretty misleading. it should say on back order. 15 days and counting. they told me to call back tomorrow and there may be news then. extremely frustrating.
    It's a communication thing and just poorly worded. I don't know if the fear is saying back order might cause some people not to purchase, but it should be more clear. I mean I KNOW that about NP now because the issue has came up before, but I can easily see why the average person would not. If I'm shopping on the internet and I see ships in 3-5 business days I don't assume they mean 3-5 business days to get to the store and then who knows how long to get to me and I don't think anyone else does either.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    It's a communication thing and just poorly worded. I don't know if the fear is saying back order might cause some people not to purchase, but it should be more clear. I mean I KNOW that about NP now because the issue has came up before, but I can easily see why the average person would not. If I'm shopping on the internet and I see ships in 3-5 business days I don't assume they mean 3-5 business days to get to the store and then who knows how long to get to me and I don't think anyone else does either.
    yeah nobody would. thats not logical. not to mention its been WELL past the 2-4 days.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Yeah, same here. Sent an e-mail two days ago and was never told anything.

    I'm sure what happened is Formeron is oversold because that's the status when I place it in the cart now. It WASN'T the status when I made the order, and it doesn't say out of stock it says 2-4 business days just like it has said since I placed the order 14 days ago. This is misleading to the average consumer I've always said as it should say ships to US in 2-4 business days. When you say ships in 2-4 business days most people read that as ships to you in 2-4 business days when NP is using it to say it should come to us in 2-4 business days.

    I think this issue has came up before from some people, but never on one of my orders.

    What do you mean by blanked out? You made multiple orders and now one isn't showing?

    I bought several items, and one of them was alphamine + Forskolin 95 BOGO. However while all the other items are showing in the pending item list, the alphamine + Forskolin BOGO isn't. I bought 2 of it. So instead of showing ' 2x alphamine + Forskolin 95 BOGO', it simply showed '2x' nothing and then the price.

  4. Weird I already received my order days ago seems like a lot of ppl are still pending

    sent from my evo using tapatalk while driving

  5. Mine is pending still, and NutraPlanet had yet to reply my email after 3days. Should I email them again regarding what I mentioned earlier.

  6. Mine came in yesterday. Dainty did any of your products have a counter for remaining on the shelf, or say out of stock?

  7. Best way to contact is by phone. If you ordered formeron, it finally arrived late Friday, so it should be shipping first thing Monday. At least that's what I'm told.
    Cultivating Mass.

  8. The last I checked, all were in stock.
    Well I jut sent them an email again. Hopefully my order will be processed soon. Running out of vitamins and fish oil. Lol

  9. Mine came yesterday as well. Good thing too, I just ran out of preworkout and my super cheap 50 serving can of White Flood got here just in time :-)

    Looking forward to starting the Creatinol O Phosaphate I ordered as well.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Mine came yesterday as well. Good thing too, I just ran out of preworkout and my super cheap 50 serving can of White Flood got here just in time :-)

    Looking forward to starting the Creatinol O Phosaphate I ordered as well.
    I had so many goodies i was looking forward to starting, DAA Erase Pro Anabeta Elite gonna be fun.
    •   
       


  11. That's nice to know. Hopefully mine will be processed by Monday.
    Btw, one of item isn't showing in my order list. It's just a blank space instead. Is that the reason for the delay?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    I had so many goodies i was looking forward to starting, DAA Erase Pro Anabeta Elite gonna be fun.
    Seems like quite a stack. I'm currently on daa and erase. Got to say I'm loving it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    I had so many goodies i was looking forward to starting, DAA Erase Pro Anabeta Elite gonna be fun.
    I hear you. I just started a 7 week Alphamass/Alphabulk cycle and am super stoked.

    I did that same stack your starting early spring and gained 6 lbs in 8 weeks, and was slightly leaner than when I started with great strength gains. IMO thats the best all around natty stack going right now. Good luck!

  14. thats impressive

  15. Well my order got kicked to processing, so hopefully will get it sometime this week.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  16. Mine is still pending. I'll probably email them again on Monday or Tuesday if I don't get a reply by then.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by daintysmile View Post
    Mine is still pending. I'll probably email them again on Monday or Tuesday if I don't get a reply by then.
    I apologize for the delay. Please feel free to call the number on the main page for quicker assistance.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I apologize for the delay. Please feel free to call the number on the main page for quicker assistance.
    I guess I have to if i don't get any replies by then.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Well my order got kicked to processing, so hopefully will get it sometime this week.
    mine went from processing to shipped in like 3 hours, and I had it two days later.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    mine went from processing to shipped in like 3 hours, and I had it two days later.
    Well it's Sunday so I don't imagine mine will go to shipped anytime today
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  21. I received an email 2 days ago saying my order was being processed. But ytd they emailed me again stating that the hermavol stack was out of stock. I ordered 2 sets which came to about 54 dollars.
    Initially I applied the 25off500 discount code, because my sub total was over 500.
    After they took it out, the sub total was less than 500.
    So they deduct off the respective amount but the discount code became invalid.
    Shouldn't the rep take the initiative to at least apply the 18off400 discount code for me?
    And I waited for like 23days just to receive a last min email telling me the hermavol stack is out of stock.
    I'm very disappointed with the services.
    /rant.

  22. Dainty...please note, I am forwarding this information over to NP as we speak.

    Again I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you

  23. As far as I know, the rep has credited 10dollars into my store account for future use but so far I have yet to see it. Lol. Still seething over having to wait for 23days only to have no hermavol stack. Btw my order has been shipped. So no hermavol stack, no 18off400 discount code and a so call 10dollars in store credit that I don't see. Haha

  24. Quote Originally Posted by daintysmile View Post
    As far as I know, the rep has credited 10dollars into my store account for future use but so far I have yet to see it. Lol. Still seething over having to wait for 23days only to have no hermavol stack. Btw my order has been shipped. So no hermavol stack, no 18off400 discount code and a so call 10dollars in store credit that I don't see. Haha
    yikes, that sounds like a real "murphy's law" situation. Dn't worry dude, I know that it's a big pain in the butt right now but I'm 100% sure that Nutra will make it right.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Yeah. I'm sure NutraPlanet will make it right. Haha

  26. Nutra is amazing. Call and speak with someone as emails may get lost in translation. They will 100% make it right

  27. All I can do now is wait and see how much I'm being refunded and the store credit. Haha

  28. Best of luck dainty, my stuff finally got shipped and should arrive any day now. 3 weeks after ordering, and yes I haven't had good luck with the e-mail system ever. I'd call more often than not, seems to usually be the best way. Explain the situation and you should be good. I bet they come through nice for you.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  29. Thanks. There wasn't much I could do. About 30 mins after they emailed me that the hermoval stack was out of stock, they sent another email saying my order was shipped. Lol. So all I could do was ask for the 18off400 which wasn't successful. Instead they gave me 10dollars in store credit. Still not seeing it, and I'll probably call them after I get the refund statement.

  30. daintysmile,

    I want to first off apologize for the excessive delay with your order. We are finally getting caught up from the massive onslaught of order from our Black Friday sale. Regarding your $10 in store credit, the $10 will automatically be deducted from your next order.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 07:32 PM
  2. The Official Black Friday Sale Update!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 11:30 PM
  3. wheres the black friday specials at :D
    By Outside Backer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 04:10 AM
  4. any nutraplanet black friday sale?
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 05:54 PM
  5. NutraPlanet 24 HOUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 08:44 AM
Log in
Log in