I think I put the wrong billing address in my order

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I have ordered multiple times from Nutraplanet so it might be totally fine. But I was clicking through fast trying to get Cyber Monday deals :) and I think I put the wrong billing address like I said. Is there someone I should talk to or is it OK. If you find my order with an old billing address just know it's fine :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Just email our customer service department with your order number and the correct billing address. If you are a new customer, you MIGHT be (if not already in process) required to run though a very simple verification process. This process is solely for the protection against fraud and the protection of anyone who is a valid credit card holder. I say this simply because our system will automatically "flag" the order, in regards to a needed verification process, if the billing address and credit card info do not match. You will be fine though.

Our customer service email address is as follows: [email protected]

You can also feel free to contact and order from us Monday through Friday, from 10am to 5pm, by calling the following toll free phone number: 1-866-780-3755

Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet!