CEE now in stock

1. CEE now in stock

Bulk CEE powder now available in 250 grams, 500 grams, and 1000 grams.

250 grams: $15.95
    500 grams: $27.95
    1000 grams: $49.95

2. Uh...

Wow.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  3. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Banging Prices like always Sam!
    •   

4. great price. hows the taste?

5. CEE tastes awful in any bulk powder form.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    CEE tastes awful in any bulk powder form.
    Do you need to stack the CEE w/ anything else or would it be effective on its own at 3gms per day mixed in grape juice or similar?
    Thanks

7. No need to stack at all.

8. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Bulk CEE powder now available in 250 grams, 500 grams, and 1000 grams.

250 grams: $15.95
    500 grams: $27.95
    1000 grams: $49.95
    Great Price!! bummer I just paid more for a kilo.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    No need to stack at all.
    Bobo
    Great, any advice on what to mix it in? Grape juice was the thing w/ plain Creatine would that apply here?
    Thanks

10. I just got some today. I put it in some juice and That stuff was aweful as hell. What is the best way to take it?

11. I finally got some and I posted about dosage but I found it in this thread. So 1.5 grams twice a day is dosage correct?. I got some today and it tastes ok to me. I guess I have strange tastes though. I also like the taste of Seasthin(sp.?).
  12. darius

Sesathin is so nasty. CEE is bad, but not as bad. Orange juice usually masks the flavor pretty well. Anyone try it with crystal lite?

13. I generally take my CEE with crystal light and find it quite tolerable if not still good tasting. The lemonade and peach iced tea seem to work best. My cee is from 1fast if anyone was wondering..

14. have any of ya'll experienced anything different with CEE that you didn't get with monohydrate?

15. that's what I was wondering.. Right now I'm on the CET & love it, but if CEE by itself is good, I may try that next time.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    have any of ya'll experienced anything different with CEE that you didn't get with monohydrate?
    I have taken the monohydrate in the past with good results and I just started the CEE as part of my PCT. The monohydrate caused me to have some stomach issues that I am not havig with the CEE so far.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    have any of ya'll experienced anything different with CEE that you didn't get with monohydrate?
    I experienced stomach problems with mono that I'm not having with CEE. I also am not getting the bloat from CEE that I got with mono.

18. Hey. I just got my delivery of CEE.. It smells great. Sweet. I haven't tasted it yet.

19. i got waaaay better results from cee than regular mono... some nice strength increases.. and some great pumps if you add some taurine,alcar etc

and of course plenty of water

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cre-Ethyl Thunder Now in Stock
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 12:15 PM
  2. Sesathin Now In Stock
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 06:43 PM
  3. 3-Alpha Now in Stock
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2004, 03:49 PM
  4. DESIGNER M40HN/M-5AA COMBO PACK NOW IN STOCK!!!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-12-2004, 01:44 PM
  5. A.M.T. Methyl 1-Test Now In Stock
    By Power Nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-28-2003, 04:48 PM