Will you guys be adding NLA performance supps?

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hey Nutra planet! I am just checking to see if you guys might eventualy start carrying NLA's products. I recently tried out a couple of there products out and am realy impressed. The reason is obvious you guys sell at the best price and I Don't just have to spend money on shipping charges for there prod's as I alwayss need other supps you guys carry. Thanks

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
What did you try?

Protein looks solid

msrider

msrider

Awards
What did you try?

Protein looks solid
I'm still on the Swoll-N! And the stuff is magical on my veins. And I bought there new Protein, Recover-D. Its got 9 grams of glutamine and 5 grams bcaa's in each serving, and taste great!

msrider

msrider

Awards
We're always open to good ideas :)
Sweet! I hope so. I know u guys usualy carry the best prices and would help on cost for shipping since I have to order other supps from you. Thanks just thought u guys should hear about there products from somone whose tried them. G2g!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! I hope so. I know u guys usualy carry the best prices and would help on cost for shipping since I have to order other supps from you. Thanks just thought u guys should hear about there products from somone whose tried them. G2g!
Glad to hear they worked well for you.

If anybody else out there has feedback one way or another, please feel free to post it here or PM me.

They can even post it in that mythical product request sticky :)

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards

If anybody else out there has feedback one way or another, please feel free to post it here or PM me.

They can even post it in that mythical product request sticky :)
How can I submit our products to be carried by NutraPlanet?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking T-Blast, a DAA supp, for the last few weeks and am lovin it. I know a few others here have been tryin their stuff out too. I'd def be interested in buyin much more if you all could carry it on NP

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Fellas, it's in the works.....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What did you try?

Protein looks solid
As someone who has had it, it looks, tastes, smells and IS solid :D! Definitely would like seeing this on the Planet!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ooo full line sale perhaps?! :D

T-Blast turned me into a walking erection.

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards

I am using t-bast from nla performance and i am loving to so far. would love to see them on nutraplanet!!!!!!

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
using swoll-n now its legit, will be using other NLA products in the future for sure!

msrider

msrider

Awards
using swoll-n now its legit, will be using other NLA products in the future for sure!
Thank you sir! We've got a great promo going on. Buy the ultimate pre-workout package for $50 and receive a bonus tub of supp-d. Just intime for the hollidays. Sale ends sun night though. Great deal!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NLA is legit. I have 3 bottles of swoll-n in route

msrider

msrider

Awards
NLA is legit. I have 3 bottles of swoll-n in route
Thank you Bro! We apreciate your support Greatly. You must have jumped all over the weekend sale. Great opportunity for ppl to try our great products at unbeatable prices.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am pleased with my NLA run so far, the protein is excellent. By far my favorite of their offerings

msrider

msrider

Awards
I am pleased with my NLA run so far, the protein is excellent. By far my favorite of their offerings
Thanks AE! The protein is awesome! I ran out so fast cause the wife loves it aswell :( jk }m super. Glad she likes it because most proteins I get she don't like. I will be ok till tomorrow, can't wait!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks AE! The protein is awesome! I ran out so fast cause the wife loves it aswell :( jk }m super. Glad she likes it because most proteins I get she don't like. I will be ok till tomorrow, can't wait!
It really is quite delicious and a solid profile. Would love to see larger sizes

msrider

msrider

Awards
It really is quite delicious and a solid profile. Would love to see larger sizes
I think Justin mentioned possibly a bigger size. Not 100% on that. I will find out and get back to ya brotha. Bigger is alway Better! :)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you Bro! We apreciate your support Greatly. You must have jumped all over the weekend sale. Great opportunity for ppl to try our great products at unbeatable prices.
Yea I order a bottle like 2 days before the sale. When I saw the bogo sale I had to get one more

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
NutraPlanet - NLA will be a great addition to your supply of products!!

Team POWER & inTENsity never leaves home with out our ULTIMATE STACK!!!!

Jon M
National and World Chmapion Powerlifter

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your order will be shipped out soon. Need any samples of our other products?
I recently received some so I don't wanna be greedy. I will be ordering some protein soon ( the sample was great)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea I order a bottle like 2 days before the sale. When I saw the bogo sale I had to get one more
lol...had my sister get me some for christmas!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol I saw you post that somewhere on here. I'm thinking I might ask for some nla protein
if they run a deal like the swoll-n bogo count me in...damn, it worked out to $12.50 a bottle at 90 caps per bottle. that's insane!!!!