Black Friday or New yrs sale?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Which one should i wait for to buy all of my bulk? and how do the sales look for the black friday?

Thanx guys!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would recommend if it's at a good price for black friday, grab it....if it's not wait for new years

i say this because nutra usually has good sales, however i've also seen a few sales that didn't peak my interest at all...so u don't want to wait for new years and be disappointed if the black friday sale has what u need

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha... I couldnt remember last yrs... But i do remember waking up and finding out i missed out on a ton of sales new yrs... I just wasnt sure how black friday was going to be...

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
BOTH....both are our two biggest sales of the year....both are worth stocking up on. This year's Black Friday Sale, which starts in just a couple days, is the best I've seen, IMO. I knew we had some really good sale items, but when I was putting all of the details together last Friday, I was blown away by this one....ONLY ON ONE PLANET....STAY TUNED!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
when will the email go out"?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BOTH....both are our two biggest sales of the year....both are worth stocking up on. This year's Black Friday Sale, which starts in just a couple days, is the best I've seen, IMO. I knew we had some really good sale items, but when I was putting all of the details together last Friday, I was blown away by this one....ONLY ON ONE PLANET....STAY TUNED!
As much as it seems like collusion to agree, I think both sales end up being phenomenal. We often have different killer deals, ie. we might have a rockbottom price on Product A during Black Friday, and it might still be discounted on New Years but not to the same amount.

I'd keep my eyes open for Black Friday and realize I'll probably get convinced to purchase again on NYE :)

ZacharyMills

Awards
As much as it seems like collusion to agree, I think both sales end up being phenomenal. We often have different killer deals, ie. we might have a rockbottom price on Product A during Black Friday, and it might still be discounted on New Years but not to the same amount.

I'd keep my eyes open for Black Friday and realize I'll probably get convinced to purchase again on NYE :)
Any idea on when the emails will be going out? I needed a few things, but I'm holding off for the sale.

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
Im holding out to see what the Black Friday sale will have.... its killing me!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
right when your about to pass out on thanksgiving night...you'll get an e-mail with all the deals...which will keep you awake for a few hours with anticipation

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
It'll be around tomorrow afternoon, anywhere between 12:00-4:00 est. IT WILL BE WELL WORTH THE WAIT....TRUST ME.

In the mean time, how about some good ole entertainment from my pal Michigan J. Frog!

[video=youtube;i1vH2rjUshk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1vH2rjUshk[/video]

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Please tell me somone just saw that frog dance... i hope im not loosing my mind ;)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Please tell me somone just saw that frog dance... i hope im not loosing my mind ;)
HUH??? Nope, just a plain ole bull frog to me....just sits here....nothing.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
HUH??? Nope, just a plain ole bull frog to me....just sits here....nothing.
Oh crap.... im loosing it waiting on this sale.... yall better hurry! Im seeing dancing frogs.... that cant be normal!!"

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I think black Friday sale is up

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will there be any coupon codes? I'm hesitant on clicking confirm & pay

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
FOR EXTREME PARADISE, CLICK HERE! (CAUTION: BY ENTERING THIS LINK, YOU MIGHT SAVE ALL OF YOUR MONEY....I MEAN SPEND...WAIT, WHICH ONE IS IT? OKAY...HECK, YOU'LL SPEND AND SAVE ALL OF YOUR MONEY!)

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Ordered a couple tubs of orange triad and oximega at like 7 am!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It'll be around tomorrow afternoon, anywhere between 12:00-4:00 est. IT WILL BE WELL WORTH THE WAIT....TRUST ME.

In the mean time, how about some good ole entertainment from my pal Michigan J. Frog!

[video=youtube;i1vH2rjUshk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1vH2rjUshk[/video]
Unquestionably - this is the very best use of Michigan J. Frog in an Anabolicminds thread this year; no kidding.

Please give this man a much deserved raise.

SuppBro

Awards
Some things are steals, others make me question if it's worth bothering for, most of what I want isn't on any special sale.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
im about to spend wayyyyy too much money :D

Fgp

Awards
Some things are steals, others make me question if it's worth bothering for, most of what I want isn't on any special sale.
Yea nothing that really caught my eye. Picked up some endosurge and 2 bottles of Nutra's TUDCA.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yea nothing that really caught my eye. Picked up some endosurge and 2 bottles of Nutra's TUDCA.
Only thing worth while to me was the oximega

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
Great sale, indeed, however not anywhere near what I expected, product wise. Many of these items were already marked down or on sale, as if to get rid of them on closeout, etc. Bah, I'll probably just get what I need and pay a little more.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
near what I expected, product wise. Many of these items were already marked down or on sale, as if to get rid of them on closeout
This

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any coupon codes/shipping codes?
Any deals on USP Prime?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any coupon codes/shipping codes?
Any deals on USP Prime?
not that I've seen. a NP rep gave away 3 free shippings yesterday. I searched around online for any additional codes but didn't see any.

prime is 36

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I ordered Wednesday morning right before work... Came in the mail today. You freaking rule NP!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** mine comes in tomorrow but delivers to the aprtment office and I won't be there in time before they close, then I work mon and tues damnit I gotta wait till Wednesday!!! if I had hair I'd be pulli it out lol