spend my money

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have 120 to spend at nutra for a cut...
Give me ideas

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why c20?

murk01

murk01

Awards
If u got all the staple supp, i would do a PES stack.
Or
If it was in stock BPS formasurge-endosurge-dermacrine!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TTA-500 $25
Raberry Ketones $20
Tea-CGC $10
Methyl-synephrine $10
ALCAR $14
Caffiene $6

$85 total, leaving approx. $35 left over to pick up whatever goodies.

That stack has been treating me really well. Nice thing too, is that there ends up being enough to run much longer than most all in one fat loss products.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of guys have been having really good results leaning out with it.

I figure its worth trying atat least once with some.of the things I've heard guys say on here about. Hell, celorza compared it to the feeling of clen without the whole possible death thing.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any ergogenic pre workout? Dmaa free?
I'm following a WS4SB template. Push through higher rep ranges?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
A lot of guys have been having really good results leaning out with it.

I figure its worth trying atat least once with some.of the things I've heard guys say on here about. Hell, celorza compared it to the feeling of clen without the whole possible death thing.
Huh

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I've taken both, can't say it feels like clen..

grandroid828

Awards
Not to be stupid guys but c20? You arent talking about usplabs compound 20 are you? Lol.

grandroid828

Awards
I like it ALOT actually. Nowhere near clen tho. Imo. But it definitely is a killer product. Great for recomp, in my experience

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
TTA-500 $25
Raberry Ketones $20
Tea-CGC $10
Methyl-synephrine $10
ALCAR $14
Caffiene $6

$85 total, leaving approx. $35 left over to pick up whatever goodies.

That stack has been treating me really well. Nice thing too, is that there ends up being enough to run much longer than most all in one fat loss products.
This is my exact cutting stack, SNS make some seriously good products. I second this stack.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice guys, any pre workout for 30 to fit the bill?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xpand or White Flood have always treated me well. Or Ultra Reps since you already will have caffeine on hand to take with it (assuming you are considering the the stuff I listed before. Of course there is also Focus XT which has a caffeine free version now.

Maximize Intense is pretty good, Flashover held it's own well enough, but you stated you don't want DMAA.

Or you could, since the stack above already has a decent amount of stimulants (not too much imo), simply pick up some Agmatine and Creatinol-O Phosphate or bulk Citruline Malate and dose that along with the rest.

I added bulk Crea Mono, Cit-Malate, and Beta Alanine to mine and have been happy with my energy, pumps, performance.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Xpand or White Flood have always treated me well. Or Ultra Reps since you already will have caffeine on hand to take with it (assuming you are considering the the stuff I listed before. Of course there is also Focus XT which has a caffeine free version now.

Maximize Intense is pretty good, Flashover held it's own well enough, but you stated you don't want DMAA.

Or you could, since the stack above already has a decent amount of stimulants (not too much imo), simply pick up some Agmatine and Creatinol-O Phosphate or bulk Citruline Malate and dose that along with the rest.

I added bulk Crea Mono, Cit-Malate, and Beta Alanine to mine and have been happy with my energy, pumps, performance.
You still with AMS bro?
If so, I have the pump fixx that has 1,3 in it.
I have never seen that before...legit?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You still with AMS bro?
If so, I have the pump fixx that has 1,3 in it.
I have never seen that before...legit?
Yeah, I'm still with them. I like Pump Fixx and always have. It does have 1,3 in it, but it's a small amount. 8mg, if I remember correctly, so that is a fraction of the amount you usually see in pre-workouts. So, if you are hesitant about products with 1,3 in it you may find that pump Fixx isn't a bad choice as I doubt the amount in it will be enough to bring on the unwanted effects, but rather just enough of an energy boost.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah, I'm still with them. I like Pump Fixx and always have. It does have 1,3 in it, but it's a small amount. 8mg, if I remember correctly, so that is a fraction of the amount you usually see in pre-workouts. So, if you are hesitant about products with 1,3 in it you may find that pump Fixx isn't a bad choice as I doubt the amount in it will be enough to bring on the unwanted effects, but rather just enough of an energy boost.
I thought it had halostchine in it...a beta agonist...
Tastes like flat raspberry soda lol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it had halostchine in it...a beta agonist...
Tastes like flat raspberry soda lol
It does have halostachine. Can't remember the amounts too be honest, but it's more than the 1,3 Dim. The 1,3 I belive is listed as geranamine.

I don't think the taste is bad. The orange is damn good and my favorite.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards