Why No Affiliate Program?
- 11-13-2012, 02:36 PM
- 11-19-2012, 08:43 AM
11-19-2012, 10:20 AM
I'm fairly certain they've looked into it. Perhaps one of the reps can elaborate a bit more, but with margins as low as they are at NP it would be a tough thing to implement I'd think.
11-19-2012, 10:36 AM
While you're probably right I would think that the affiliates sales would only be a small percent of total sales and more sales are always better than less.
There are other sites that are on par with Nutraplanets prices that have an affiliate program. I just can't see it being a bad thing and it's also not that hard to implement with technology now.
I wanna rep the company I buy my supplements from
11-19-2012, 08:26 PM
I'd only be guessing at the full reason behind this, I'll bring it to Sam's attention to see if I can get you a definitive reply.
11-19-2012, 08:54 PM
11-21-2012, 03:57 PM
11-21-2012, 04:06 PM
The setup on the forum has nothing to do with NutraPlanet setting up an affiliate program. Totally separate companies and sites. Would members be allowed to post NP affiliate links here on AM? Nope.Originally Posted by mich29
11-21-2012, 10:19 PM
This thread has nothing to do with promoting NP on this forum or any other.
I'm curious if they ever plan on implementing an affiliate program and why they don't have one.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Biggedjr in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 7Last Post: 09-30-2007, 11:48 PM
- By Biggedjr in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 8Last Post: 01-25-2007, 11:23 AM
- By AgentOrange in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 07-08-2006, 10:40 PM
- By Viking22 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 03-09-2006, 08:41 PM
- By bigpump23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2004, 03:04 PM