Why No Affiliate Program?

AvD

AvD

Awards
I noticed NutraPlanet doesn't have an affiliate program, why is that and do you plan on incorporating one in the future?

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm fairly certain they've looked into it. Perhaps one of the reps can elaborate a bit more, but with margins as low as they are at NP it would be a tough thing to implement I'd think.

AvD

AvD

Awards
I'm fairly certain they've looked into it. Perhaps one of the reps can elaborate a bit more, but with margins as low as they are at NP it would be a tough thing to implement I'd think.
Thanks for the response :)

While you're probably right I would think that the affiliates sales would only be a small percent of total sales and more sales are always better than less.

There are other sites that are on par with Nutraplanets prices that have an affiliate program. I just can't see it being a bad thing and it's also not that hard to implement with technology now.

I wanna rep the company I buy my supplements from :(

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
from what i understand the way the forum is setup it doesnt support it

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
from what i understand the way the forum is setup it doesnt support it
The setup on the forum has nothing to do with NutraPlanet setting up an affiliate program. Totally separate companies and sites. Would members be allowed to post NP affiliate links here on AM? Nope.

AvD

AvD

Awards
This thread has nothing to do with promoting NP on this forum or any other.

I'm curious if they ever plan on implementing an affiliate program and why they don't have one.