Black Friday/Christmas Shopping List +$50 Free Credit - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

Black Friday/Christmas Shopping List +$50 Free Credit

Page 8 of 9 First ... 36789 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice brotha, nutra is awesome
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

placed an order a week ago. still pending???
    honestly wouldve gone elsewhere if i knew it would take this long..
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

holidays man. I placed mine wed morning and got it Saturday, placed a second order wed night and get it today
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

yeah i understand a delay.. mine hasnt even shipped tho. its one single item.
    not even worth saving the few dolars waiting this long for it.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well that sucks
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

yeah actually sucks alot. using the product for the pct im in now. my other bottle ran out quicker than expected and now im down to about nothing.
    figured it might take a couple extra days with the holidays and all.. but god damn it hasnt even gone through "processing" yet.
    order is still pending WTF.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    yeah actually sucks alot. using the product for the pct im in now. my other bottle ran out quicker than expected and now im down to about nothing.
    figured it might take a couple extra days with the holidays and all.. but god damn it hasnt even gone through "processing" yet.
    order is still pending WTF.
    i would contact them it sounds like its out of stock??
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    i would contact them it sounds like its out of stock??
    well apparently according to CS, its on back order. and they dont even have it on the shelf. which is what "ships in 2-4 business days" means. missleading. so i placed the order 1pm wendeday. they wait till monday rolls around to call up their supplier, so now i wait for their supplier to mail them product and soon as they receive it, they'll mail it out to me.

honestly i love nutrra ive spent in the thousands with them, but this kinda rubs me the wrong way. if you dont have it on the shelf i think it should be clearly labeled as on back order. i could've and shouldve gone with a different vendor in this instance.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well apparently according to CS, its on back order. and they dont even have it on the shelf. which is what "ships in 2-4 business days" means. missleading. so i placed the order 1pm wendeday. they wait till monday rolls around to call up their supplier, so now i wait for their supplier to mail them product and soon as they receive it, they'll mail it out to me.

honestly i love nutrra ive spent in the thousands with them, but this kinda rubs me the wrong way. if you dont have it on the shelf i think it should be clearly labeled as on back order. i could've and shouldve gone with a different vendor in this instance.
    whats the product?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Formeron
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Formeron
    ahh gotcha. I was gonna say if I was something I had in my stash I'd send you a bottle and you could hit me back when you get yours, but I don't have that
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

welll god damn, i appreciate the thought brother.
    really im mostly pissed at myself..nutra's been pretty good to me. knowing how quickly i needed it, i shoulda paid full price elsewhere.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

welll god damn, i appreciate the thought brother.
    really im mostly pissed at myself..nutra's been pretty good to me. knowing how quickly i needed it, i shoulda paid full price elsewhere.
    no problem man. well hopefully they have it out to you before you run out
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

thanks. the way things are looking, if it ships out by tomorrow and gets here hopefully saturday ill prob only go a couple days without. which aint soo bad. but if the weekened interferes with shipping im gonna go ape****.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

thanks. the way things are looking, if it ships out by tomorrow and gets here hopefully saturday ill prob only go a couple days without. which aint soo bad. but if the weekened interferes with shipping im gonna go ape****.
    fingers crossed for ya bud. I try to keep enough stuff on hand for 2 full pcts just in case.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    That's why u should always have pct lined up before the cycle.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    That's why u should always have pct lined up before the cycle.
    really dude?
    ive had the whole cycle laid out perfectly months in advance. everything was ready. the only thing i changed was i started using forma early on during cycle to reduce water retention. money is a bit tight right now so i opted to wait a little bit before i re-upped on the formeron. its not like im randomly starting cycles without a serm and or no plan..
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Uh oh
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

really dude?
    ive had the whole cycle laid out perfectly months in advance. everything was ready. the only thing i changed was i started using forma early on during cycle to reduce water retention. money is a bit tight right now so i opted to wait a little bit before i re-upped on the formeron. its not like im randomly starting cycles without a serm and or no plan..
    That's always step one. Was just sayin. Cycle was not laid out perfectly if ur out lmao. Jp. If anything opt out for something else. Sucks when u out and in need of it. It can mess u up mentally, which sucks ass. I'm just busting ur balls (pause)
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    That's always step one. Was just sayin. Cycle was not laid out perfectly if ur out lmao. Jp. If anything opt out for something else. Sucks when u out and in need of it. It can mess u up mentally, which sucks ass. I'm just busting ur balls (pause)
    haha well honestly bro you're right, some errors were made on my side.. im just pissed it hasnt shipped yet.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

haha well honestly bro you're right, some errors were made on my side.. im just pissed it hasnt shipped yet.
    I hate when that happens. Just roll with it. Better to just go with it than to be mad. It'll only make it seem worst. Lesson learned I guess right? Now lets go hit the gym! Lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Formeron
    I warned people about this! The pumps are not uniform. My 200mg dose was closer to 600mg
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal

I warned people about this! The pumps are not uniform. My 200mg dose was closer to 600mg
    Agreed, the pumps could be better but i like the product
    Cultivating Mass.
  24. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Hoping you get that formeron in time. Shipping on Saturdays doesn't even happy in Canada, it seems like such a dream to us :P
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Agreed, the pumps could be better but i like the product
    Yeah the stuff is amazing haha, just ticked me off because I had been running it like a PH rather than an AI, which is not beneficial if you're running it solo and DEFINITELY not good for pct. Measure out the dose with an oral syringe bro, if not you're simply running another compound that will continue the shutdown.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph
    Hoping you get that formeron in time. Shipping on Saturdays doesn't even happy in Canada, it seems like such a dream to us :P
    Thanks bro..haven't heard anything yet, still got my fingers crossed.
    Cultivating Mass.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal

Yeah the stuff is amazing haha, just ticked me off because I had been running it like a PH rather than an AI, which is not beneficial if you're running it solo and DEFINITELY not good for pct. Measure out the dose with an oral syringe bro, if not you're simply running another compound that will continue the shutdown.
    Damn that's actually a good point..might have to pick up a syringe next time I'm at the pharmacy
    Cultivating Mass.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

30th
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

no idea, I'm assumin you get paid tomorrow like I do haha
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

I'm hopin to grab another tub of Flurry. That'll give me a half tub at home, half tub at work, and 2 extras. I'll be set on protein for a while
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    I'm hopin to grab another tub of Flurry. That'll give me a half tub at home, half tub at work, and 2 extras. I'll be set on protein for a while
    How you liking that?
    I've been wanting to hop back in the protein game since I am starting to work more and more hours.
    Looking at MTS but open to suggestions
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

the scoop is wrong but other than that it's great. by far the best tasting I've had (except for myofusion) I highly recommend it, otherwise I wouldn't have bought so many tubs. there's real cookie crumbs in the cookies n cream..vanilla tastes like your drinkin melted ice cream
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    the scoop is wrong but other than that it's great. by far the best tasting I've had (except for myofusion) I highly recommend it, otherwise I wouldn't have bought so many tubs. there's real cookie crumbs in the cookies n cream..vanilla tastes like your drinkin melted ice cream
    What do you mean the scoop is wrong? I just got the chocolate version from the sale and the scoop looked enormous so I only filled it to where the handle connects to the scooper.

That chocolate version tasted like I was drinking liquid M&Ms. Good tasting stuff!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

One scoop weighs approximately 60-62 grams why the label states it should weigh 38g. If you use a full scoop, it'll be far less servings. The label has since been changed on the website to state that one serving size should be 1/2 scoop. Check NP section here. There was a thread discussing Flurry serving size. Where you filled it to I believe was weighed to be 38g (where the little line is)
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Hmm now just trying to choose a flavor..
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

I've tried cookies n cream and vanilla, both good but need to be mixed with milk. I just got banana, leaving it sealed till I need it though
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've had them all except for vanilla. Chocolate is my favorite by far.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah I've had the vanilla and I honestly love it. I usually hate vanilla flavored protein but that ****s delicious. I think ultimate flurry, trutein, and myofusion are the only proteins ill buy for a while. Great flavors and blends.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I'm going to try vanilla as well then, I haven't found one that I've been able to recommend yet so hopefully this is the one.

And if not ill blend some fruit into it!
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

might I suggest blending peanut butter and milk with it? my fav haha
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Did my Black Friday Supplement Shopping...
    By AaronJP1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 03:36 PM
  2. VidaSupps VidaTest BLACK FRIDAY SALE!! 50% OFF!
    By Ev52 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 12:13 AM
  3. my black friday wish list sales
    By ambulldog in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 02:41 PM
  4. Black Friday Shopping - Anyone
    By MashedPotato in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 11:32 PM