Purchase?!
    HA
    I was thinking the same.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

I was thinking the same.
    This can't be real life
    •   

3. yea, sorry im poor

4. or should i say a 22 year old full time collegestudent living at home with an unemployed mother and having to pay for everything.............so yea, sorry i cant reallyafford everything you guys can.........i do what I can and help out as much as I can and I hope i can earn some respectfrom that, so yea, i enter alot of promos, and I am lucky enough to win some which i am extremely grateful to the companies for and make sure to do great logs for them. and if u havent noticed i havent entered anything since winning sooooooo id appreciate a little respect guys, not trying to be a dick or anything, and i hope you arent either, i wouldnt expect it but i jsut want to clarify things!

5. Keyboards are like $10. And somehow you have access to the Internet, which if you're not leeching someone else's signal, you're paying for. Just sayin'.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

•   

6. Lol everyone gets so serious. I don't know about the rest of you but my deal with Marty is all in good fun.

I don't pretend to know your personal life bro, its just a joke.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Lol everyone gets so serious. I don't know about the rest of you but my deal with Marty is all in good fun.

I don't pretend to know your personal life bro, its just a joke.

all good man, yea i know weve been back and forth for a while lol.....congrats on some of the recent winnings btw

8. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post

all good man, yea i know weve been back and forth for a while lol.....congrats on some of the recent winnings btw
    Yeah I had a lucky run of it with the USP thread.

9. Fuuuuu i put my order in for 80$(cart had stuff in it already, I needed to get to the bank), I look at the receipt and it came out to 130,what do?!
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

10. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

well apparently according to CS, its on back order. and they dont even have it on the shelf. which is what "ships in 2-4 business days" means. missleading. so i placed the order 1pm wendeday. they wait till monday rolls around to call up their supplier, so now i wait for their supplier to mail them product and soon as they receive it, they'll mail it out to me.

honestly i love nutrra ive spent in the thousands with them, but this kinda rubs me the wrong way. if you dont have it on the shelf i think it should be clearly labeled as on back order. i could've and shouldve gone with a different vendor in this instance.
    That does suck but why didn't you have your PCT on hand at the start of a cycle... These are the types of things why that's always suggested.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

11. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    really dude?
    ive had the whole cycle laid out perfectly months in advance. everything was ready. the only thing i changed was i started using forma early on during cycle to reduce water retention. money is a bit tight right now so i opted to wait a little bit before i re-upped on the formeron. its not like im randomly starting cycles without a serm and or no plan..
    Oops ignore previous post, just saw this.

If it doesn't ship today I have Formasurge on hand I can send out tomorrow.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    One scoop weighs approximately 60-62 grams why the label states it should weigh 38g. If you use a full scoop, it'll be far less servings. The label has since been changed on the website to state that one serving size should be 1/2 scoop. Check NP section here. There was a thread discussing Flurry serving size. Where you filled it to I believe was weighed to be 38g (where the little line is)
    Lmao I need to get a scale. I thought that scoop looked massive.

13. eh I just eyeball it to the line haha
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

14. Always have a scale

15. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Oops ignore previous post, just saw this.

If it doesn't ship today I have Formasurge on hand I can send out tomorrow.
    hey man i really appreciate the offer!!
    unfortunately it STILLLLL hasnt shipped. im regretting ordering from nutra when i know for a fact i could have had it in a couple days had i ordered from another forum's store. i've actually tried formasurge and im just not a fan, i know it works and all but i prefer formeron..quite a bit.
    like i said i appreciate the offer man, very kind. but i guess i just keep waiting.

16. Anyway i can cancel my order considering the price jump? I could buy protein with the 50/60$ difference. Posted in the facebook group.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

17. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    hey man i really appreciate the offer!!
    unfortunately it STILLLLL hasnt shipped. im regretting ordering from nutra when i know for a fact i could have had it in a couple days had i ordered from another forum's store. i've actually tried formasurge and im just not a fan, i know it works and all but i prefer formeron..quite a bit.
    like i said i appreciate the offer man, very kind. but i guess i just keep waiting.

same here this sux

18. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    same here this sux
    right?!
    i called last wednesday after it had been a week and still pending. he told be it should ship out the very next day thursday. so Friday still nothing so i call them again this time they say monday it'll ship out. well its approaching tuesday within the hour - just a day shy of 2 weeks. NOTHING.
    im calling bull**** on nutra. if you dont have a ****ing product to ship out - dont advertise that you do. it even ****ing says on the website as of now, nothing about it being out of stock.

19. we shoudl get free 1 day shipping!!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    we shoudl get free 1 day shipping!!!!
    yeah seriously. its been two ****in weeks!!! jesus at this point i cant even continue to be pissed off anymore. i just have to laugh it off. is this a joke?!

my god. its really not about getting free shipping or getting extras i just want what i ordered!!

21. I ordered something a couple days ago and it shipped today.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

22. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I ordered something a couple days ago and it shipped today.
    Yeah that's usually been my experience. Idk wtf is going on
    Cultivating Mass.

23. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I ordered something a couple days ago and it shipped today.
    yea, rub it in :-(
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Did my Black Friday Supplement Shopping...
    By AaronJP1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 05:36 PM
  2. VidaSupps VidaTest BLACK FRIDAY SALE!! 50% OFF!
    By Ev52 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 02:13 AM
  3. my black friday wish list sales
    By ambulldog in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 04:41 PM
  4. Black Friday Shopping - Anyone
    By MashedPotato in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 01:32 AM