Black Friday/Christmas Shopping List +$50 Free Credit

Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

    haha well honestly bro you're right, some errors were made on my side.. im just pissed it hasnt shipped yet.
    I hate when that happens. Just roll with it. Better to just go with it than to be mad. It'll only make it seem worst. Lesson learned I guess right? Now lets go hit the gym! Lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to


  2. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    Formeron
    I warned people about this! The pumps are not uniform. My 200mg dose was closer to 600mg
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal

    I warned people about this! The pumps are not uniform. My 200mg dose was closer to 600mg
    Agreed, the pumps could be better but i like the product
    Cultivating Mass.

  4. Hoping you get that formeron in time. Shipping on Saturdays doesn't even happy in Canada, it seems like such a dream to us :P

  5. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Agreed, the pumps could be better but i like the product
    Yeah the stuff is amazing haha, just ticked me off because I had been running it like a PH rather than an AI, which is not beneficial if you're running it solo and DEFINITELY not good for pct. Measure out the dose with an oral syringe bro, if not you're simply running another compound that will continue the shutdown.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph
    Hoping you get that formeron in time. Shipping on Saturdays doesn't even happy in Canada, it seems like such a dream to us :P
    Thanks bro..haven't heard anything yet, still got my fingers crossed.
    Cultivating Mass.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal

    Yeah the stuff is amazing haha, just ticked me off because I had been running it like a PH rather than an AI, which is not beneficial if you're running it solo and DEFINITELY not good for pct. Measure out the dose with an oral syringe bro, if not you're simply running another compound that will continue the shutdown.
    Damn that's actually a good point..might have to pick up a syringe next time I'm at the pharmacy
    Cultivating Mass.

  8. 30th
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  9. no idea, I'm assumin you get paid tomorrow like I do haha
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  10. I'm hopin to grab another tub of Flurry. That'll give me a half tub at home, half tub at work, and 2 extras. I'll be set on protein for a while
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    I'm hopin to grab another tub of Flurry. That'll give me a half tub at home, half tub at work, and 2 extras. I'll be set on protein for a while
    How you liking that?
    I've been wanting to hop back in the protein game since I am starting to work more and more hours.
    Looking at MTS but open to suggestions

  12. the scoop is wrong but other than that it's great. by far the best tasting I've had (except for myofusion) I highly recommend it, otherwise I wouldn't have bought so many tubs. there's real cookie crumbs in the cookies n cream..vanilla tastes like your drinkin melted ice cream
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    the scoop is wrong but other than that it's great. by far the best tasting I've had (except for myofusion) I highly recommend it, otherwise I wouldn't have bought so many tubs. there's real cookie crumbs in the cookies n cream..vanilla tastes like your drinkin melted ice cream
    What do you mean the scoop is wrong? I just got the chocolate version from the sale and the scoop looked enormous so I only filled it to where the handle connects to the scooper.

    That chocolate version tasted like I was drinking liquid M&Ms. Good tasting stuff!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  14. One scoop weighs approximately 60-62 grams why the label states it should weigh 38g. If you use a full scoop, it'll be far less servings. The label has since been changed on the website to state that one serving size should be 1/2 scoop. Check NP section here. There was a thread discussing Flurry serving size. Where you filled it to I believe was weighed to be 38g (where the little line is)
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  15. Hmm now just trying to choose a flavor..

  16. I've tried cookies n cream and vanilla, both good but need to be mixed with milk. I just got banana, leaving it sealed till I need it though
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  17. I've had them all except for vanilla. Chocolate is my favorite by far.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Yah I've had the vanilla and I honestly love it. I usually hate vanilla flavored protein but that ****s delicious. I think ultimate flurry, trutein, and myofusion are the only proteins ill buy for a while. Great flavors and blends.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  19. I'm going to try vanilla as well then, I haven't found one that I've been able to recommend yet so hopefully this is the one.

    And if not ill blend some fruit into it!

  20. might I suggest blending peanut butter and milk with it? my fav haha
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  21. Yeah I love peanut butter! I have powdered and natural always in stock

  22. You use pb2 powdered?
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  23. i wasnt the biest fanothat asactualy peanut butter although i did enjoy adding it to myshakes

  24. biggest fan of that *** wow horrible keyboard lol sorry guys

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    biggest fan of that *** wow horrible keyboard lol sorry guys
    Your keyboard has been bad for how long now? Maybe Santa will get you a new one for Christmas.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  26. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    biggest fan of that *** wow horrible keyboard lol sorry guys
    Stop jizzing on your keyboard bro.
    Cultivating Mass.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post

    Stop jizzing on your keyboard bro.
    Bahahahahha
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    biggest fan of that *** wow horrible keyboard lol sorry guys

    Maybe you could afford a new keyboard if you stopped purchasing so many damn supplements!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    Maybe you could afford a new keyboard if you stopped purchasing so many damn supplements!
    Purchase?!
    HA
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Did my Black Friday Supplement Shopping...
    By AaronJP1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 04:36 PM
  2. VidaSupps VidaTest BLACK FRIDAY SALE!! 50% OFF!
    By Ev52 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 01:13 AM
  3. my black friday wish list sales
    By ambulldog in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 03:41 PM
  4. Black Friday Shopping - Anyone
    By MashedPotato in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 12:32 AM
Log in
Log in