Black Friday/Christmas Shopping List +$50 Free Credit

Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I saw that. Is that considered "on sale"?
    For nutraplanet it is.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

For nutraplanet it is.
    Debating on picking some up...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Debating on picking some up...
    I think it can be found around that price other places usually. Still a good price.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Any coupon codes/shipping codes?
    Any deals on USP Prime?

5. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    damn i couldve saved 7 dollars
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

Lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

7. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty much like getting free shipping. Just remember them for next time. Christmas and New Year's are right around the corner...lol!

8. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

Lol 200 for shipping?
    $500 order, $150 shipping.... ?

9. Quote Originally Posted by hsk
    Also a free shipping deal if you pick up formutech nutrition lean efx
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

10. Just picked up two sline slane v2 and two Prometheus
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

11. Nice brotha, nutra is awesome
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

12. placed an order a week ago. still pending???
    honestly wouldve gone elsewhere if i knew it would take this long..

13. holidays man. I placed mine wed morning and got it Saturday, placed a second order wed night and get it today
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

14. yeah i understand a delay.. mine hasnt even shipped tho. its one single item.
    not even worth saving the few dolars waiting this long for it.

15. well that sucks
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

16. yeah actually sucks alot. using the product for the pct im in now. my other bottle ran out quicker than expected and now im down to about nothing.
    figured it might take a couple extra days with the holidays and all.. but god damn it hasnt even gone through "processing" yet.
    order is still pending WTF.

17. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    yeah actually sucks alot. using the product for the pct im in now. my other bottle ran out quicker than expected and now im down to about nothing.
    figured it might take a couple extra days with the holidays and all.. but god damn it hasnt even gone through "processing" yet.
    order is still pending WTF.
    i would contact them it sounds like its out of stock??

18. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    i would contact them it sounds like its out of stock??
    well apparently according to CS, its on back order. and they dont even have it on the shelf. which is what "ships in 2-4 business days" means. missleading. so i placed the order 1pm wendeday. they wait till monday rolls around to call up their supplier, so now i wait for their supplier to mail them product and soon as they receive it, they'll mail it out to me.

honestly i love nutrra ive spent in the thousands with them, but this kinda rubs me the wrong way. if you dont have it on the shelf i think it should be clearly labeled as on back order. i could've and shouldve gone with a different vendor in this instance.

19. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    well apparently according to CS, its on back order. and they dont even have it on the shelf. which is what "ships in 2-4 business days" means. missleading. so i placed the order 1pm wendeday. they wait till monday rolls around to call up their supplier, so now i wait for their supplier to mail them product and soon as they receive it, they'll mail it out to me.

honestly i love nutrra ive spent in the thousands with them, but this kinda rubs me the wrong way. if you dont have it on the shelf i think it should be clearly labeled as on back order. i could've and shouldve gone with a different vendor in this instance.
    whats the product?

20. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Formeron
    ahh gotcha. I was gonna say if I was something I had in my stash I'd send you a bottle and you could hit me back when you get yours, but I don't have that

21. welll god damn, i appreciate the thought brother.
    really im mostly pissed at myself..nutra's been pretty good to me. knowing how quickly i needed it, i shoulda paid full price elsewhere.

22. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    welll god damn, i appreciate the thought brother.
    really im mostly pissed at myself..nutra's been pretty good to me. knowing how quickly i needed it, i shoulda paid full price elsewhere.
    no problem man. well hopefully they have it out to you before you run out

23. thanks. the way things are looking, if it ships out by tomorrow and gets here hopefully saturday ill prob only go a couple days without. which aint soo bad. but if the weekened interferes with shipping im gonna go ape****.

24. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    thanks. the way things are looking, if it ships out by tomorrow and gets here hopefully saturday ill prob only go a couple days without. which aint soo bad. but if the weekened interferes with shipping im gonna go ape****.
    fingers crossed for ya bud. I try to keep enough stuff on hand for 2 full pcts just in case.

25. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    thanks. the way things are looking, if it ships out by tomorrow and gets here hopefully saturday ill prob only go a couple days without. which aint soo bad. but if the weekened interferes with shipping im gonna go ape****.
    That's why u should always have pct lined up before the cycle.

26. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    That's why u should always have pct lined up before the cycle.
    really dude?
    ive had the whole cycle laid out perfectly months in advance. everything was ready. the only thing i changed was i started using forma early on during cycle to reduce water retention. money is a bit tight right now so i opted to wait a little bit before i re-upped on the formeron. its not like im randomly starting cycles without a serm and or no plan..

27. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    really dude?
    ive had the whole cycle laid out perfectly months in advance. everything was ready. the only thing i changed was i started using forma early on during cycle to reduce water retention. money is a bit tight right now so i opted to wait a little bit before i re-upped on the formeron. its not like im randomly starting cycles without a serm and or no plan..
    That's always step one. Was just sayin. Cycle was not laid out perfectly if ur out lmao. Jp. If anything opt out for something else. Sucks when u out and in need of it. It can mess u up mentally, which sucks ass. I'm just busting ur balls (pause)

28. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    That's always step one. Was just sayin. Cycle was not laid out perfectly if ur out lmao. Jp. If anything opt out for something else. Sucks when u out and in need of it. It can mess u up mentally, which sucks ass. I'm just busting ur balls (pause)
    haha well honestly bro you're right, some errors were made on my side.. im just pissed it hasnt shipped yet.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Did my Black Friday Supplement Shopping...
    By AaronJP1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 05:36 PM
  2. VidaSupps VidaTest BLACK FRIDAY SALE!! 50% OFF!
    By Ev52 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 02:13 AM
  3. my black friday wish list sales
    By ambulldog in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 04:41 PM
  4. Black Friday Shopping - Anyone
    By MashedPotato in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 01:32 AM