Recompadrol at the planet

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone

Just wanted to let you all know recompadrol should be there by te end of the week

Remember its holiday time so pick some up to cover some of the ****ty food we will all inevitably eat.

Ultimate bandaid for bad meal stack is as follows :

4 recompadrol
3 aav2
3 natty v
1 b complex
And a beta agonist of your choice

All pre meal to help keep off some of those nasty calories. But while one meal won't make you fat. A number of bad meals that increase your caloric intake will. So why not stack the above and literally waste some calories so you can eat why you want this holiday season

A replacement for the beta agonist can be lecheek t2 to aid nutrient partioning but take that with the meal to avoid possible heart burn from the complete stack.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome news!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am purchasing this.. sweet!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump look at the price at np right now!!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
what a price too...SHEET!!!!!!

natty v+aav2+recompadrol ~$80 stacked... OH MY... :::creamed:::

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bump

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I read facbook right; Natty-V was discontinued?

Anyway, that is a nice price. Hopefully we can see a stack with Alpha T-2 or Alphamine. For the stim junkies and stim sensitive.

That's what I'll be looking at, come spring.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I read facbook right; Natty-V was discontinued?

Anyway, that is a nice price. Hopefully we can see a stack with Alpha T-2 or Alphamine. For the stim junkies and stim sensitive.

That's what I'll be looking at, come spring.
Yes until I redo te profile to make it more of an everyday supplement

And when I make the bottles bigger

I will also be changing the name

As far as recompadrol. The more popular it gets hopefully those prices will stay.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes until I redo te profile to make it more of an everyday supplement

And when I make the bottles bigger

I will also be changing the name

As far as recompadrol. The more popular it gets hopefully those prices will stay.
Drol is a mainstay 24/7 here

sideshowdoc

Awards
I'm curious, anyone know or can speculate to the MIA of how all these gdas reduce bloating? What effects do they have on the gi tract that does this? Do some ingredients maybe anesthetize the gi tract and make it less susceptible to pain from stretch receptors, etc, speed up/slow down gastric emptying, etc.

The digestive effects are pretty much tied with the affect on body comp for why I take these to begin with.

This is also under the caveat that the particular gda doesn't f up your gi tract to begin with

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm curious, anyone know or can speculate to the MIA of how all these gdas reduce bloating? What effects do they have on the gi tract that does this? Do some ingredients maybe anesthetize the gi tract and make it less susceptible to pain from stretch receptors, etc, speed up/slow down gastric emptying, etc.

The digestive effects are pretty much tied with the affect on body comp for why I take these to begin with.

This is also under the caveat that the particular gda doesn't f up your gi tract to begin with
May have to do with gastric emptying or mobility