Black Lion Research....COMING SOON TO "A PLANET" NEAR YOU....

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Great so I just purchased discount formeron and now you're going to discount it even more.....:/

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Well, they have MAP policies....strict ones. BUT, it'll keep you from having to buy some supps there and other supps here. I will work hard to work out time to time sales with them, I'll do the best I can. Maybe you guys can chime in and convince them it's a good thing to do at "The Planet"....that is what we do best. :)

heroxyouxhate

Awards
Awesome.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
plz oh lord plz tell me formeron will be in the black friday/cyber monday deal

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
You have my full attention.

-OS-Team App Nut

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We (Black Lion) are happy to be at NP.
We will work with them to ensure that sales can be offered to you guys from time to time.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
We'll be happily be willing to work out a big sale with them, as soon as they would like. I'll squeeze them in somewhere. Fingers crossed....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill do everything I can to make it happen.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, they have MAP policies....strict ones. BUT, it'll keep you from having to buy some supps there and other supps here. I will work hard to work out time to time sales with them, I'll do the best I can. Maybe you guys can chime in and convince them it's a good thing to do at "The Planet"....that is what we do best. :)
Well, then here is a helpful suggestion; just say this: "I've been giving a lot of thought about this wealth redistribution stuff, you know the stuff Obama Ben-Ghazi keeps talking about. So rather than having to bother the government with all of this glorified Robin Hood malarkey (note - use of Biden term; sure to impress), lets just forget all about this MAP stuff and sell everything for $11 each (and free shipping)"

I am confident this will work. Don't let us down.

And mention something about this being done in memory of Gary Coleman.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have always wondered......Are Gary Coleman and Ronnie Coleman related? If so Gary got seriously burned on the deal.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you on here Brundel! This is MuscleAddict83 from MD.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought this was a research chem site at first lol.. i was quite surprised!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thankfully...no we are not.
One of my goals is to give guys a viable option to research chem sites.

Research chem sites are ALWAYS hit and miss.
Sometimes they are bunk which is better than mislabeled........I got Nolva once...well it was labeled nolva but was actually 200mcg clen.
I took 2ml right when I got it.....**** almost killed me.

You need an AI? We have a very good one.

Gonna run some tren or deca? We have a supp that controls prolactin. I just saw bloodwork yesterday from a guy running 400mg tren.
1 cap of prolactrone daily and his prolactin was 10. the ref range goes to 18. More than willing to post it.

We also have a great acne supp. I suffered for decades with cystic acne. i still get a pimple here and there but Im 95% clear and Acnedren is the only reason.

We have 3 new products on the horizon as well. I ate some of the next release today. Almost too strong.

We are stoked to be at NP and an AM.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes they are bunk which is better than mislabeled........I got Nolva once...well it was labeled nolva but was actually 200mcg clen.

Holy sh!t. I would have been amused to see your EKG.

I scoped around the website for a bit and saw what BLR had to offer. Looks great, should have great feedback on NP and I'm curious to see whats coming.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol research sites are terrible for the most people.. I've received so many bunk things in my day. All these guys think they are recovering with nolva are recovering with liquid glycerol lmao.

Props to you guys for not being one of them :)

Thankfully...no we are not.
One of my goals is to give guys a viable option to research chem sites.

You need an AI? We have a very good one.

Gonna run some tren or deca? We have a supp that controls prolactin. I just saw bloodwork yesterday from a guy running 400mg tren.
1 cap of prolactrone daily and his prolactin was 10. the ref range goes to 18. More than willing to post it.

We also have a great acne supp. I suffered for decades with cystic acne. i still get a pimple here and there but Im 95% clear and Acnedren is the only reason.

We have 3 new products on the horizon as well. I ate some of the next release today. Almost too strong.

We are stoked to be at NP and an AM.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you brother.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Package just arrived. Just give us a business day or two to have it all set up on the site. I will post back here and let you guys know once it's up.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spread the word- stuff is real deal. I've used it before and it's AWESOME. Don't sleep on this!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Spread the word- stuff is real deal. I've used it before and it's AWESOME. Don't sleep on this!
What have used in the past?

-OS- Team AppNut

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Their Formestane. Very potent!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
We will have Acnedren up tomorrow.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill get up some before and after pics in our section from Acnedren users.
;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will be running some soon yes.
One of the issues with a log and Acnedren is it takes a couple weeks for acne to heal and clear so its a very slow start.
For this reason we have just been using before and after pictures.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Acnedren before and after pictures. Clearly this guy was on cycle. Hes twice the size in the second picture.
Notice his acne is 90% clear. He was on a LARGE cycle and normally suffered terribly from acne symptoms.

Attachments

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Acnedren before and after pictures. Clearly this guy was on cycle. Hes twice the size in the second picture.
Notice his acne is 90% clear. He was on a LARGE cycle and normally suffered terribly from acne symptoms.
Hmmm I may have to purchase this damn

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna have to get some as well. My acne's been out of control lately.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My acne was......still would be...just brutal. Deep cystic acne. My back is 100% clear now save for the severe scarring.
Ill try to get some pics.