New: Customize Your Own Transdermal!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are now offering a new feature to our customers to build their own transdermal blend at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE! We will prepare the solution, dissolve the powder, bottle and label it for you at no extra fee. Your custom transdermal will arrive with your exact specifications ready to use and hassle free.

Just another way to save our customers time and money!

Also, the 1-Test powder is available in 5 gram increments to better meet your custom needs!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Instructions of use: Simply purchase the PENETRATE and the powder(s) of choice. During checkout type in: "customize" along with DETAILED instructions in the comment box. The more information you give us the better. When purchasing multiple bottles/powders, please let us know which powder you want in each bottle.

Each 8 oz bottle can hold 15-20 grams of powder.

S

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
Thats really cool. I am likeing this store more and more.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I hate that I have to wait another week for my paycheck...but at least I know where I'm gonna spend it. :thumbsup:

Now if the 4-AD would just come in...:D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
damn stryder, that's pretty cool. :thumbsup:

great idea.

D

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
VERY impressive feature, stryder. I'll be placing an order soon.

dd

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second what diamond dave said, your getting better and better stryder.

O

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Stryder...
you have come through again....great job! What are the current options for the transdermal customizations? Thanks!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only PH powder I have in stock is the 1-Test. It is available in 5 gram increments, 10 gram increments, 50 gram increments, and 100 gram increments. Just purchase the transderm, which comes in an 8oz container and purchase the powder (I would probably purchase either one 5 gram and one 10 gram for a total of 15 grams OR just two 10 gram for a total of 20 grams).

I'll be getting some 4-AD in hopefully sometime next week.

Thinking about adding a feature to where you can split the transdermal into two 4oz bottles for just $2 more. This way if someone wanted seperate dermals they can just purchase one 8oz PENETRATE and purchase an empty bottle for $2 and I can split the contents and customize two seperate dermals for them at no extra charge. Just tossing that idea around in my head...let me know what you guys think.

X

XxCrisisxX

Awards
I like the idea of splitting the bottle up. Would save some people alot of time. Also, how many squirts would each 8oz. bottle have? 120?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Between 96-120 depending on how slow you press down the pump...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The only PH powder I have in stock is the 1-Test. It is available in 5 gram increments, 10 gram increments, 50 gram increments, and 100 gram increments. Just purchase the transderm, which comes in an 8oz container and purchase the powder (I would probably purchase either one 5 gram and one 10 gram for a total of 15 grams OR just two 10 gram for a total of 20 grams).

I'll be getting some 4-AD in hopefully sometime next week.

Thinking about adding a feature to where you can split the transdermal into two 4oz bottles for just $2 more. This way if someone wanted seperate dermals they can just purchase one 8oz PENETRATE and purchase an empty bottle for $2 and I can split the contents and customize two seperate dermals for them at no extra charge. Just tossing that idea around in my head...let me know what you guys think.
OMG in the past I thought about starting a prohormone business DAMN glad I never did, I would NEVER have been this dedicated.

VERY nice idea, alot of work good luck and thanks in advance.

D

donk

Awards
Is the bulk CEE gonna be in around the same time as the 4AD?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bulk CEE will definetly be in next week sometime, that is certain. The 4-AD I'm hoping will be in next week. I just hope customs didn't seize it...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have an idea how long a prohormone will keep its effectiveness once it is mixed in a transdermal?

Of course figuring it is kept in the dark in a cool place but not frozen?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd venture to say somewhere around a year or so. Don't quote me on that though.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is the bulk CEE gonna be in around the same time as the 4AD?
Just received word that the 4-AD powder will be in tomorrow afternoon. The CEE may be towards the middle of the week.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The 4-AD is in stock and ready to be customized :D