Exclusive FREE Offer from Fina-Flex only at NUTRAPLANET!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Free FULL SIZED Crea-Trona with Every Purchase!

Crea-Trona Powder Sale Banner.jpeg

FinaFlex introduces Crea-Trona, the world's first true buffered Creatine supplement that will redefine Creatine supplementation FOREVER ...

Now you can try it ABSOLUTELY FREE exclusively at NutraPlanet! For a limited time, get a FREE bottle of Crea-Trona with any FinaFlex purchase!

Crea-Trona Powder delivers more Creatine to muscle cells by regulating PH levels in muscles resulting in greater Creatine absorption and delivering an increased training capacity. Crea-Trona has been shown in studies to deliver more Creatine to muscles after just 4 weeks of use compared to other forms of Creatine!
Crea-Trona Powder sale image.jpeg
FREE CREA-TRONA
Purchase ANY Fina-Flex
& get NEW Crea-Trona Powder FREE
MSRP Value: $54.95!!!

(This offer is only valid with this purchase of the bogo stack offers. This offer is not valid for the individual sales of Finaflex products.)

Newsletter Sign UP Banner.jpeg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a nice deal there, and this stuff fuggin rocks!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Important Request:
To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, what an awesome deal!
Yah I know and if you read the logs on Crea-Trona then you will know what kind of value this deal holds, awesome product. I have never used anything like it.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Yah I know and if you read the logs on Crea-Trona then you will know what kind of value this deal holds, awesome product. I have never used anything like it.
Dw would you dose creatrona like normal creatine? Ie 5g?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dw would you dose creatrona like normal creatine? Ie 5g?

That would be suffickent yes, we have some fun with it now and then cuz it's produces such crazy results and it's dirt cheap but you really only need 6 ed for very nice results. There is a real body stim to it so you get carried away with it sometimes...look at tygga's log lol

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Crea-Trona is the REAL DEAL creatine....WE ARE NOT GIVING THIS AWAY B/C IT'S CHEAP/CRAP....IT IS MERELY TO YIELD TO FRIENDS ON "THE PLANET" THAT "IF YOU TRY IT, YOU'LL BUY IT."

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah it's the real deal ... I have never seen anything like it.