An App Nut Europa exclusive now at NP!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
So look what I found:

THIS IS AN EUROPA EXCLUSIVE NOW AVAILABLE AT NUTRAPLANET!

7-Keto Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
7-Keto[SUP]®[/SUP] DHEA
(3-Acetyl-7-Oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone)
50 mg**
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Maltodextrin, NSF Carnuba, Candurin Silver Fine, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow #6

7-Keto Directions:

Take 1-2 Capsules 1-2 Times Per Day.

This product is not normally released but exclusively for Europa. Looks like NP got their hands on some of it (for a great price at $15.99) and decided to share. Game on!!!!
1 cap = 50mg. Outstanding.

Pick yours up here!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not very knowledgeable on this compound. Enlighten me?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not very knowledgeable on this compound. Enlighten me?
7-keto-DHEA is a by-product of dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), a chemical that is formed in the body. DHEA is a "parent hormone" produced by glands near the kidneys. But unlike DHEA, 7-keto-DHEA is not converted to steroid hormones such as androgen and estrogen. Taking 7-keto-DHEA by mouth or applying it to the skin does not increase the level of steroid hormones in the blood.

People take 7-keto-DHEA to speed up the metabolism and heat production to promote weight loss. 7-keto-DHEA is also used to improve lean body mass and build muscle, increase the activity of the thyroid gland, boost the immune system, enhance memory, and slow aging

technique88

technique88

Awards
Is it suppressive?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
7-keto DHEA (or 7-oxo) is a naturally occurring metabolite used to stimulate metabolism by increasing the amount of existing substrate in Mitochondrial Kreb's Cycle via activation of Glycerol-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase, Malic Enzyme and Fatty Acyl CoA Oxidase enzymes. It has been proven to be non-hormonal. Best taken in the morning and people are dose dependent anywhere from 50-200. You will see results on 50mg, its a similar compound to Erase, Free Test, AD-3...

technique88

technique88

Awards
I ran Androlean on my test cycle and loved the stuff. Is 7 Keri similar to the 7 super dhea found in AL?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't even know we carried this.

Reactions: mw1
AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Judo Chop to you . :D

Great to see this hit the store here.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
7-keto-DHEA is a by-product of dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), a chemical that is formed in the body. DHEA is a "parent hormone" produced by glands near the kidneys. But unlike DHEA, 7-keto-DHEA is not converted to steroid hormones such as androgen and estrogen. Taking 7-keto-DHEA by mouth or applying it to the skin does not increase the level of steroid hormones in the blood.

People take 7-keto-DHEA to speed up the metabolism and heat production to promote weight loss. 7-keto-DHEA is also used to improve lean body mass and build muscle, increase the activity of the thyroid gland, boost the immune system, enhance memory, and slow aging
Hm...I take it for immune system health around this cold seasons.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
3b-acetoxyandrost-5-en-7, 17-dione has an additional step to converting into the 7-oxo found here but essentially the same compound by MOA. So yes.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Just got up and it looks like the beans have been spilled about our 7-Keto. :)jdg76Team APPNUT

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Just got up and it looks like the beans have been spilled about our 7-Keto. :)jdg76Team APPNUT
You were holding out on me

-OS-Team App Nut-

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Didn't want to distract your from your contest prep. ;)

jdg76
Team APPNUT
Riiight not like 7-keto could have helped me or anything.

-OS- Team Sarcasm

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Dr. Oz did a presentation on the benefits of 7-keto DHEA recently.