Exclusive Protein Sale: Secret Coupon Inside!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Exclusive Secret Coupon: Protein Blowout Sale!!!

Ultimate Flurry Sale Banner.jpeg

Protein That Tastes Like Candy?

Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too? Well now you can with Ultimate Flurry High Protein Powder...the taste that you crave, the quality you deserve!

Chalk's For Your Hands...Not For Your Shakes!

All proteins on the market today tout how delicious and tasty they are...seriously?! Unless these self proclaimed experts in taste enjoy licking the chalkboard, you've got to be nuts to choke down that nasty tasting "shake" each and every day. If you're ready for a real treat for your taste buds, you need to try Ultimate Flurry Whey Protein.

The Most Delicious Protein You've Ever Tried!

Ultimate Flurry™ Hi-Protein Powder is in a class of its own. For starters, the Chocolate Lovers and Cookie Lovers are made with America's favorite crushed real candy and cookie pieces, and the fruit flavors are made with real fruit pieces! Next our Ultimate Flurry Hi-Protein Powder™ is formulated with the Highest Quality Sustain Release Protein Blend, providing fast digesting protein for immediate muscle support plus containing the perfect blend of medium and slow digesting proteins for extended amino acid delivery and recovery.

What Makes Ultimate Flurry SO GREAT?

• [*=center]25g Sustained Release Muscle Building Protein

[*=center]IGF-Rich Whey Protein
    [*=center]Loaded with Glutamine and BCAA's (Branched-Chain Amino Acids)
    [*=center]Contains the Optimum Ratio of Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids
    [*=center]Supports Intracellular Nitrogen Retention Levels
    [*=center]MCTs for Fast-Burning Muscle Energy
    [*=center]Only 5g Net Carbs (only 1 gram of sugar)
    [*=center]No Aspartame
    [*=center]No Trans Fat
    [*=center]Instant Mixability
Ultimate Flurry Hi-Protein Powder™ also contains the right optimum ratio of essential and non-essential amino acids, MCT oil / Flax oil for fast-burning muscle energy and is loaded with Glutamine and BCAA's. As always with ANSI, we strive to design the most delicious and biologically active protein powder on the market.

USE THE SECRET EXCLUSIVE COUPON BELOW
TO GET THE LOWEST PRICE ON WHEY PROTEIN

Ultimate Flurry sale picture.jpeg
Ultimate Flurry (2 x 5lb)
Regular Price: $159.98
Sale Price: $59.98!!!
You Save 63%
WITH COUPON CODE BELOW...

Buy 2 or more Ultimate Flurry 5lb protein and use coupon code:
Flurry40 to get each 5lb for only $29.99 each! (expires: 10/31/12)

FLAT RATE GROUND SHIPPING ONLY $6.95 NO MATTER HOW BIG YOUR ORDER! THE MORE YOU BUY, THE MORE YOU SAVE!!!

Newsletter Sign UP Banner.jpeg

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yes Sir! And it taste even better too at that price!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chocolate lovers is delicious. I wasn't as impressed with cookies, but its still good.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutra, please stop making me want to empty my entire wallet on your site.

Love,
Chris

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i've had the chocolate lovers, the cookie lovers, and the vanilla. they all were nice. feel very "desserty"
Good because I ordered all 3 of those and was worried how they tasted..hah

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are pretty cool. they are more or less local to me (25ish miles). their drink Xtreme Shock is awesome. I never tried it from the powder, just the RTDs but I buy a 4 pack now and then.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Thats a great price, can I mix and match two flavors?

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
sounds good to me

scw538

scw538

Awards
Good because I ordered all 3 of those and was worried how they tasted..hah
Anything has to taste better than this carnivor. It is horrible. And when you shake it in a shaker cup I a swear it explodes like a dr. Pepper when u open it.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Great deal, gonna order some. Flavors sound awesome too.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Great deal, gonna order some. Flavors sound awesome too.
All of them are really good, honestly. You can't go wrong here. We didn't make much, but we know you all need to try this one.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Never heard or tried this stuff...
Some of ya think it's rather tasty huh?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never heard or tried this stuff...
Some of ya think it's rather tasty huh?
I got the cookie lovers, rather delish if i may say. Good in water, best in milk.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Great deal, might have to jump in on this. I am about out of protein:(

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Well I was about to order 3 flavors, but chocolate lovers is already OOS so I'm backing out. I wanted to try it most. This makes me a sad panda...

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
And Chocolate is out of stock.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will there be a restock of chocolate on this deal NP?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Sadly, not anytime really soon. We will do our very best to obtain more at that silly price, but it won't be any time immediately, at least a month. This phase of these protein sales, was merely a "see, look how many we can sell, continue feeding us insane prices, we'll keep it growing to the top". I'd say, you guys did a fine job backing us up on prooving this to them. We are about to sell out of hundreds and hundreds, in less than 24 hours. I will make sure you guys all get a friendly "heads up" for the next one....just give us a little time to do our thing, you guys will be treated well, I promise.

Now, we do have 2 flavors left, Vanilla Ice Cream & Cookie Lovers....BOTH ARE VERY GOOD, YOU STILL CAN'T GO WRONG! I'd say they will last another couple of hours, and GONE! GET IT NOW, DON'T FIGHT THOSE TINGLY FEELINGS IN YOUR GUT! :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Good news! I just got word that the manufacturer received a cancellation on a decent sized order. It WILL BE LIMITED, BUT we will be getting some of each flavor back in stock soon....I'll keep you guys posted...I will give you the heads up, before we update the stock, to give you the "gentle start your engines" kind of heads up.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive tried the cookie lovers and chocolate lovers rtds and both are very good, and im with easy, the xtreme shocks are awsome.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope that cookie lovers is good and you're right because I just got 10 pounds of it. I should be well stocked on protein for a long while now, just opened a 5 lb. tub of Scivation Whey.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
god damnit stop having awesome sales!!!!!! busted the credit card out for the hemavol, now 10lbs of protein..what's next?!?!
:D

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
What's next? How about the BEST deal on BCAAs you've seen in a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time, if not EVER?! :)

Sorry, we can't help ourselves....being the coolest Nutrition EVER is just our curse I guess.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 2 tubs!! I couldn't resist!! I love and hate NP!!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's next? How about the BEST deal on BCAAs you've seen in a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time, if not EVER?! :)

Sorry, we can't help ourselves....being the coolest Nutrition EVER is just our curse I guess.
****...okay I'm down!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flavor is of little concern at this price. I'm in.

Candidly I stopped buying protein on-line because of the added shipping cost.

Sub Total: $99.98
Standard Shipping (3-7 days): $6.95
Coupon Discounts: -$39.99
Total: $66.94

10Lbs @ $66.94 including shipping is excellent!

$6.69/lb - cant beat it with a stick :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Flavor is of little concern at this price. I'm in.

Candidly I stopped buying protein on-line because of the added shipping cost.

Sub Total: $99.98
Standard Shipping (3-7 days): $6.95
Coupon Discounts: -$39.99
Total: $66.94

10Lbs @ $66.94 including shipping is excellent!

$6.69/lb - cant beat it with a stick :)
Damn, need a sales job? I like your style, brother! :)

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Anything has to taste better than this carnivor. It is horrible. And when you shake it in a shaker cup I a swear it explodes like a dr. Pepper when u open it.
Yea used the carnivor 50 gram shots for awhile. Those taste like crap also

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Flavor means a lot to me. My protein sludge is usually my treat to myself.

I bought some protein online recently 20lbs for $110 shipped. Good quality, but crappy taste. I mean I mixed it up once and almost threw up. I returned it all the next day and won't ever buy that crap again.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Flavor means a lot to me. My protein sludge is usually my treat to myself.

I bought some protein online recently 20lbs for $110 shipped. Good quality, but crappy taste. I mean I mixed it up once and almost threw up. I returned it all the next day and won't ever buy that crap again.

Flavor means a lot to me as well. It's my dessert!!

Care to share the company the crappy protein came from? Just curious so I never order from them!!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I just purchased 2 vanilla tubs...nothing else left...but it's still worth it n i can flavor it however i like.

Thanks for the great deals NP.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
wowee...glad i pulled the trigger when i did!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Flavor means a lot to me as well. It's my dessert!!

Care to share the company the crappy protein came from? Just curious so I never order from them!!
It was BodyTech whey. I have read that it's made by O.N. which makes sense because their 100% Gold Standard whey is disgusting as well imo.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wowee...glad i pulled the trigger when i did!
I had it in my cart a couple days waiting for my paychech to post to my account so I could checkout. Let's just say I'm happy that you did not get the last two when you got yours. :D

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I've gotten some very good feedback already from a couple local guys who bought some. They both said it tasted amazing. They got the Cookie Lovers and Chocolate Lovers....both were excellent they said. They both came back for more immediately too.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Alright....like I promised....we just got in a LITTLE more....these too will go before dark, I'm sure. SO IF YOU DIDN'T GET THE FLAVOR YOU WANTED, OR DIDN'T GET ANY AND YOU WANT SOME, GET IT NOW......

In 1 minute, I am updating all 5 flavors, EXCEPT BANANA....LIMITED SUPPLIES, BUT SAME DEAL! GET SOME!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/search?query=ULTIMATE+FLURRY

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I wanted the chocolate, but I'm too much of a penny pincher to make another order b/c I'd have to buy 2 more instead of just 1 plus pay shipping again... Oh well I'm sure I'll be fine with the 10lbs I already bought lol. I did already purchase 8lbs of another protein the day before lol.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Dangit I gave in b/c I wanted some of that Super Cissus deal!! Stop it already!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
And, don't worry, we'll be back next week with more EPIC deals....as always. We can't help it, it's just in our nature to be this bad-a$$ all of the time. We apologize for over-conveniencing everyone.