Exclusive Protein Sale: Secret Coupon Inside!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS
    What's next? How about the BEST deal on BCAAs you've seen in a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time, if not EVER?!

    Sorry, we can't help ourselves....being the coolest Nutrition EVER is just our curse I guess.
    ****...okay I'm down!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    ****......okay let's do this
    **** yes we will then! Tomorrow my friends....I will update at that time.
    •   
       

  3. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Flavor is of little concern at this price. I'm in.

    Candidly I stopped buying protein on-line because of the added shipping cost.

    Sub Total: $99.98
    Standard Shipping (3-7 days): $6.95
    Coupon Discounts: -$39.99
    Total: $66.94

    10Lbs @ $66.94 including shipping is e****lent!

    $6.69/lb - cant beat it with a stick
    Life is a terminal condition.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Flavor is of little concern at this price. I'm in.

    Candidly I stopped buying protein on-line because of the added shipping cost.

    Sub Total: $99.98
    Standard Shipping (3-7 days): $6.95
    Coupon Discounts: -$39.99
    Total: $66.94

    10Lbs @ $66.94 including shipping is e****lent!

    $6.69/lb - cant beat it with a stick
    Damn, need a sales job? I like your style, brother!
  5. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Damn, need a sales job? I like your style, brother!
    Local, regional, national, international? Relocation package?
    Life is a terminal condition.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by scw538

    Anything has to taste better than this carnivor. It is horrible. And when you shake it in a shaker cup I a swear it explodes like a dr. Pepper when u open it.
    Yea used the carnivor 50 gram shots for awhile. Those taste like crap also

  7. Flavor means a lot to me. My protein sludge is usually my treat to myself.

    I bought some protein online recently 20lbs for $110 shipped. Good quality, but crappy taste. I mean I mixed it up once and almost threw up. I returned it all the next day and won't ever buy that crap again.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Flavor means a lot to me. My protein sludge is usually my treat to myself.

    I bought some protein online recently 20lbs for $110 shipped. Good quality, but crappy taste. I mean I mixed it up once and almost threw up. I returned it all the next day and won't ever buy that crap again.

    Flavor means a lot to me as well. It's my dessert!!

    Care to share the company the crappy protein came from? Just curious so I never order from them!!

  9. I just purchased 2 vanilla tubs...nothing else left...but it's still worth it n i can flavor it however i like.

    Thanks for the great deals NP.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  10. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    ...and I just purchased the LAST 2!!!

    Thanks NP!
    Life is a terminal condition.
    •   
       


  11. wowee...glad i pulled the trigger when i did!
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Flavor means a lot to me as well. It's my dessert!!

    Care to share the company the crappy protein came from? Just curious so I never order from them!!
    It was BodyTech whey. I have read that it's made by O.N. which makes sense because their 100% Gold Standard whey is disgusting as well imo.
  13. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    wowee...glad i pulled the trigger when i did!
    I had it in my cart a couple days waiting for my paychech to post to my account so I could checkout. Let's just say I'm happy that you did not get the last two when you got yours.
    Life is a terminal condition.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Local, regional, national, international? Relocation package?
    All of the above. Just sell like crazy and we're game.

  15. I've gotten some very good feedback already from a couple local guys who bought some. They both said it tasted amazing. They got the Cookie Lovers and Chocolate Lovers....both were e****lent they said. They both came back for more immediately too.

  16. Alright....like I promised....we just got in a LITTLE more....these too will go before dark, I'm sure. SO IF YOU DIDN'T GET THE FLAVOR YOU WANTED, OR DIDN'T GET ANY AND YOU WANT SOME, GET IT NOW......

    In 1 minute, I am updating all 5 flavors, EXCEPT BANANA....LIMITED SUPPLIES, BUT SAME DEAL! GET SOME!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/search?query=ULTIMATE+FLURRY

  17. They are now updated.....get it while you can...it's literally a race. The only issue here is that NP is selling them WAAAAAY faster too, then the manufacturer can even make them. GET IT NOW.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a....html?sel=4955

  18. I wanted the chocolate, but I'm too much of a penny pincher to make another order b/c I'd have to buy 2 more instead of just 1 plus pay shipping again... Oh well I'm sure I'll be fine with the 10lbs I already bought lol. I did already purchase 8lbs of another protein the day before lol.

  19. Dangit I gave in b/c I wanted some of that Super Cissus deal!! Stop it already!!

  20. And, don't worry, we'll be back next week with more EPIC deals....as always. We can't help it, it's just in our nature to be this bad-a$$ all of the time. We apologize for over-conveniencing everyone.
  21. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    We apologize for over-conveniencing everyone.
    Nice slogan. Well played
    Life is a terminal condition.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    It was BodyTech whey. I have read that it's made by O.N. which makes sense because their 100% Gold Standard whey is disgusting as well imo.
    Thank you for the info. I agree about the ON flavors, which is unfortunate since it's so expensive.

  23. Just wanted to come in to say that I received my order today. My buddy and I went in on 10 pounds together, I got the vanilla ice cream and he got the cookie lovers. I tried the vanilla ice cream about 5 minutes ago and it was honestly the best vanilla flavored powder I've ever tried. I couldn't stand the ON Vanilla protein so I was a little skeptical, but this **** legitimately tastes like vanilla ice cream.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34
    Just wanted to come in to say that I received my order today. My buddy and I went in on 10 pounds together, I got the vanilla ice cream and he got the cookie lovers. I tried the vanilla ice cream about 5 minutes ago and it was honestly the best vanilla flavored powder I've ever tried. I couldn't stand the ON Vanilla protein so I was a little skeptical, but this **** legitimately tastes like vanilla ice cream.
    nice post dude..I was worried about the vanilla. I've tried vanilla muscle milk, Costco muscle milk, ON, and another and they all sucked. I had isolyze vanilla which was good but no one sells it.
    I was worried, thanks bud

    I'm stuck at work till tomorrow. I don't think my package delivered because of the storm
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  25. I just busted open the cookie lovers. I tried it in a pudding type consistency (sludge) and it was completely gross. I will try it tomorrow mixed with more water and actually drink it like a shake, but so far it's not looking good for that flavor...

    Edit: Also the texture was very odd compared to how other protein mixes. It can best be described as slimy which wasn't what I expected vs all the other proteins I've mixed like that.

    2nd edit: I am trying a 2nd serving and mixing it with 16oz of water like directed. It tastes better, but not a whole lot. It still has some kind of texture that I don't like that feels slimy or something... Interested in what other people think about this flavor...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    I just busted open the cookie lovers. I tried it in a pudding type consistency (sludge) and it was completely gross. I will try it tomorrow mixed with more water and actually drink it like a shake, but so far it's not looking good for that flavor...

    Edit: Also the texture was very odd compared to how other protein mixes. It can best be described as slimy which wasn't what I expected vs all the other proteins I've mixed like that.

    2nd edit: I am trying a 2nd serving and mixing it with 16oz of water like directed. It tastes better, but not a whole lot. It still has some kind of texture that I don't like that feels slimy or something... Interested in what other people think about this flavor...
    That is odd, I heard the cookies was amazing. It might be the ground oreos throwing off the normal texture you're use to. Really, all in all, I find with protein, it's all about personal preferences. I heard from some Myofusion is great, I agree, while others say the texture is "slimy".

    You do have to remember, these proteins have real pieces of either fruit, oreo cookies, or real M&Ms....it's going to be a bit more chunky compared to the normal blends. I'd suggest a blender if you don't like the normal consistency. It sounds like once you added more liquid, it evened it up more....try completely blending it with a decent amount of liquid. I bet if you threw peanut butter in ANY of them, it'd be amazing....just sayin.

  27. I just got my vanilla tubs today as well, a few days ahead of projected tracking at that!

    Busted one open and tried it right away(i was literally pouring milk into my shaker when i had an unexpected knock at the door) and have to say it was pretty decent for vanilla... not as good dissolving as dymatize but still good stuff.


    My question is there is a soy allergy warning on the container yet nothing soy mentioned in the ingredients... what's up?

    It's not saying possible cross contamination like it says for peanuts but straight up
    that it contains soy???

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS

    That is odd, I heard the cookies was amazing. It might be the ground oreos throwing off the normal texture you're use to. Really, all in all, I find with protein, it's all about personal preferences. I heard from some Myofusion is great, I agree, while others say the texture is "slimy".

    You do have to remember, these proteins have real pieces of either fruit, oreo cookies, or real M&Ms....it's going to be a bit more chunky compared to the normal blends. I'd suggest a blender if you don't like the normal consistency. It sounds like once you added more liquid, it evened it up more....try completely blending it with a decent amount of liquid. I bet if you threw peanut butter in ANY of them, it'd be amazing....just sayin.
    Thanks for the reply. Pb always makes stuff better lol. It doesn't always get in on my high carb low fat days. I'll mess around with different things and see what happens. Almond milk, 2%, etc. Hopefully the chocolate and vanilla are good. I have 15lbs more lol.

  29. I've had the chocolate and cookies so far and have strawberry, banana, and more chocolate on the way. I think chocolate is incredibly good (usually use XF UP 2.0 and Protean) and cookies is decent. I would'nt describe the texture as "slimy", but they mix up thicker than most, which I prefer.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    I've had the chocolate and cookies so far and have strawberry, banana, and more chocolate on the way. I think chocolate is incredibly good (usually use XF UP 2.0 and Protean) and cookies is decent. I would'nt describe the texture as "slimy", but they mix up thicker than most, which I prefer.
    I'm wanting to try the chocolate most. I liked syntha 6 and to me it was thick but definitely a different texture than this.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Memorial Day Sale Coupon Inside!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 08:52 PM
  2. Massive NutraPlanet Protein Sale & More!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 03:48 PM
  3. $23.99 ATW Protein Sale: Part 3!!! Now Live!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 01:10 AM
  4. $23.99 ATW Protein Sale: Part 3!!! Now Live!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 08:12 PM
  5. BSN Lean Desert Protein SALE!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 10:13 PM
Log in
Log in