Exclusive Protein Sale: Secret Coupon Inside!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

wowee...glad i pulled the trigger when i did!
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Flavor means a lot to me as well. It's my dessert!!

Care to share the company the crappy protein came from? Just curious so I never order from them!!
    It was BodyTech whey. I have read that it's made by O.N. which makes sense because their 100% Gold Standard whey is disgusting as well imo.
  3. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    wowee...glad i pulled the trigger when i did!
    I had it in my cart a couple days waiting for my paychech to post to my account so I could checkout. Let's just say I'm happy that you did not get the last two when you got yours.
    •   

4. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.91%

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Local, regional, national, international? Relocation package?
    All of the above. Just sell like crazy and we're game.
  5. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.91%

I've gotten some very good feedback already from a couple local guys who bought some. They both said it tasted amazing. They got the Cookie Lovers and Chocolate Lovers....both were excellent they said. They both came back for more immediately too.
  6. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.91%

Alright....like I promised....we just got in a LITTLE more....these too will go before dark, I'm sure. SO IF YOU DIDN'T GET THE FLAVOR YOU WANTED, OR DIDN'T GET ANY AND YOU WANT SOME, GET IT NOW......

In 1 minute, I am updating all 5 flavors, EXCEPT BANANA....LIMITED SUPPLIES, BUT SAME DEAL! GET SOME!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/search?query=ULTIMATE+FLURRY
  7. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.91%

They are now updated.....get it while you can...it's literally a race. The only issue here is that NP is selling them WAAAAAY faster too, then the manufacturer can even make them. GET IT NOW.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a....html?sel=4955
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.77%

I wanted the chocolate, but I'm too much of a penny pincher to make another order b/c I'd have to buy 2 more instead of just 1 plus pay shipping again... Oh well I'm sure I'll be fine with the 10lbs I already bought lol. I did already purchase 8lbs of another protein the day before lol.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.77%

Dangit I gave in b/c I wanted some of that Super Cissus deal!! Stop it already!!
  10. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.91%

And, don't worry, we'll be back next week with more EPIC deals....as always. We can't help it, it's just in our nature to be this bad-a$$ all of the time. We apologize for over-conveniencing everyone.
  11. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    We apologize for over-conveniencing everyone.
    Nice slogan. Well played
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.93%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    It was BodyTech whey. I have read that it's made by O.N. which makes sense because their 100% Gold Standard whey is disgusting as well imo.
    Thank you for the info. I agree about the ON flavors, which is unfortunate since it's so expensive.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.18%

Just wanted to come in to say that I received my order today. My buddy and I went in on 10 pounds together, I got the vanilla ice cream and he got the cookie lovers. I tried the vanilla ice cream about 5 minutes ago and it was honestly the best vanilla flavored powder I've ever tried. I couldn't stand the ON Vanilla protein so I was a little skeptical, but this **** legitimately tastes like vanilla ice cream.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34
    Just wanted to come in to say that I received my order today. My buddy and I went in on 10 pounds together, I got the vanilla ice cream and he got the cookie lovers. I tried the vanilla ice cream about 5 minutes ago and it was honestly the best vanilla flavored powder I've ever tried. I couldn't stand the ON Vanilla protein so I was a little skeptical, but this **** legitimately tastes like vanilla ice cream.
    nice post dude..I was worried about the vanilla. I've tried vanilla muscle milk, Costco muscle milk, ON, and another and they all sucked. I had isolyze vanilla which was good but no one sells it.
    I was worried, thanks bud

I'm stuck at work till tomorrow. I don't think my package delivered because of the storm
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.77%

I just busted open the cookie lovers. I tried it in a pudding type consistency (sludge) and it was completely gross. I will try it tomorrow mixed with more water and actually drink it like a shake, but so far it's not looking good for that flavor...

Edit: Also the texture was very odd compared to how other protein mixes. It can best be described as slimy which wasn't what I expected vs all the other proteins I've mixed like that.

2nd edit: I am trying a 2nd serving and mixing it with 16oz of water like directed. It tastes better, but not a whole lot. It still has some kind of texture that I don't like that feels slimy or something... Interested in what other people think about this flavor...
  16. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.91%

I just busted open the cookie lovers. I tried it in a pudding type consistency (sludge) and it was completely gross. I will try it tomorrow mixed with more water and actually drink it like a shake, but so far it's not looking good for that flavor...

Edit: Also the texture was very odd compared to how other protein mixes. It can best be described as slimy which wasn't what I expected vs all the other proteins I've mixed like that.

2nd edit: I am trying a 2nd serving and mixing it with 16oz of water like directed. It tastes better, but not a whole lot. It still has some kind of texture that I don't like that feels slimy or something... Interested in what other people think about this flavor...
    That is odd, I heard the cookies was amazing. It might be the ground oreos throwing off the normal texture you're use to. Really, all in all, I find with protein, it's all about personal preferences. I heard from some Myofusion is great, I agree, while others say the texture is "slimy".

You do have to remember, these proteins have real pieces of either fruit, oreo cookies, or real M&Ms....it's going to be a bit more chunky compared to the normal blends. I'd suggest a blender if you don't like the normal consistency. It sounds like once you added more liquid, it evened it up more....try completely blending it with a decent amount of liquid. I bet if you threw peanut butter in ANY of them, it'd be amazing....just sayin.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.65%

I just got my vanilla tubs today as well, a few days ahead of projected tracking at that!

Busted one open and tried it right away(i was literally pouring milk into my shaker when i had an unexpected knock at the door) and have to say it was pretty decent for vanilla... not as good dissolving as dymatize but still good stuff.

My question is there is a soy allergy warning on the container yet nothing soy mentioned in the ingredients... what's up?

It's not saying possible cross contamination like it says for peanuts but straight up
    that it contains soy???

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.77%

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS

That is odd, I heard the cookies was amazing. It might be the ground oreos throwing off the normal texture you're use to. Really, all in all, I find with protein, it's all about personal preferences. I heard from some Myofusion is great, I agree, while others say the texture is "slimy".

You do have to remember, these proteins have real pieces of either fruit, oreo cookies, or real M&Ms....it's going to be a bit more chunky compared to the normal blends. I'd suggest a blender if you don't like the normal consistency. It sounds like once you added more liquid, it evened it up more....try completely blending it with a decent amount of liquid. I bet if you threw peanut butter in ANY of them, it'd be amazing....just sayin.
    Thanks for the reply. Pb always makes stuff better lol. It doesn't always get in on my high carb low fat days. I'll mess around with different things and see what happens. Almond milk, 2%, etc. Hopefully the chocolate and vanilla are good. I have 15lbs more lol.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I've had the chocolate and cookies so far and have strawberry, banana, and more chocolate on the way. I think chocolate is incredibly good (usually use XF UP 2.0 and Protean) and cookies is decent. I would'nt describe the texture as "slimy", but they mix up thicker than most, which I prefer.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.77%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    I've had the chocolate and cookies so far and have strawberry, banana, and more chocolate on the way. I think chocolate is incredibly good (usually use XF UP 2.0 and Protean) and cookies is decent. I would'nt describe the texture as "slimy", but they mix up thicker than most, which I prefer.
    I'm wanting to try the chocolate most. I liked syntha 6 and to me it was thick but definitely a different texture than this.
  21. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.91%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    My question is there is a soy allergy warning on the container yet nothing soy mentioned in the ingredients... what's up?

It's not saying possible cross contamination like it says for peanuts but straight up
    that it contains soy???

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    Please do not quote me on this, but I THINK that is b/c they too produce other products with Soy. It doesn't contain soy, but in case of a rare fluke occurrence where the slightest soy got in there and gave someone an allergic reaction....well, you know what I mean.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332

nice post dude..I was worried about the vanilla. I've tried vanilla muscle milk, Costco muscle milk, ON, and another and they all sucked. I had isolyze vanilla which was good but no one sells it.
    I was worried, thanks bud

I'm stuck at work till tomorrow. I don't think my package delivered because of the storm
    I seem to have enjoyed it more than the other guy that tried the vanilla. To specify, I mixed 1 scoop of the vanilla with 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk and filled the rest up with water. Tomorrow I will try it with plain old water and see, although 9 times out of 10 ill continue to drink it with the almond milk.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  23. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.91%

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    I seem to have enjoyed it more than the other guy that tried the vanilla. To specify, I mixed 1 scoop of the vanilla with 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk and filled the rest up with water. Tomorrow I will try it with plain old water and see, although 9 times out of 10 ill continue to drink it with the almond milk.
    That sounds amazing! Almond milk is SO good! I like it in my cereal too at times.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.93%

I'm trying to order three tubs but my order won't take. The code was accepted but it won't process my CC. I've tried two different CC's but it's giving me the same error. Time is running out!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.69%

Just received mine they don't have a plastic seal on the outside..anyone else?
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.7%

no plastic seal
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  27. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I got ten pounds of the cookie lovers as chocolate was sadly sold out at the time of the order.

It definitely mixes thicker than most other shakes. I don't think the cookie lovers tastes particularly well but it isn't bad. For the price I was going to be satisfied unless it was absolutely disgusting and it's not....just wish I could have tried chocolate at this price!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%

Anyone notice how ridiculously off the serving size of one scoop actually is compared to label claims?
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Anyone notice how ridiculously off the serving size of one scoop actually is compared to label claims?
    Are you talking about the weight in grams? I noticed that scooper is humongous and I couldn't figure out how there can be so many servings when each scoop looks as though it's just taken 1/4 of the jug lol.
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%

Are you talking about the weight in grams? I noticed that scooper is humongous and I couldn't figure out how there can be so many servings when each scoop looks as though it's just taken 1/4 of the jug lol.
    Yes, it says a "rounded" scoop is 38g. I put a flat scoop and dumped in 38g, and still had half a scoop left..lol

Edit....

Last edited by Frank Reynolds; 11-03-2012 at 02:16 PM.
  31. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%

So how much of a scoop is a serving size? I'm away from my protein...weird!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    So how much of a scoop is a serving size? I'm away from my protein...weird!
    Just over half, maybe?
  33. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Just over half, maybe?
    Much appreciated Frank. Really annoying when companies don't get the whole scoop thing right, but at least we have you to fix their problems!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.7%

damn my calorie countin has been way off then! oh well, lil extra protein never hurt. at least I can get my correct servings out of the tub now
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.77%

I've noticed this is a problem across the board. I want to take a flat scoop and get exactly what the label says. End of story it should be just that easy. I've taken double servings a few times this week it seems by not measuring it. Thanks protein jerks!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.18%

So 1 scoop whole is really roughly 40 g prot instead of the 25 as the label claims? Damn...been wasting prot for like a week, that ain't cool.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.77%

Also if they can't get the scoop right how can we trust that the rest of the label is honest?
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.7%

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34
    So 1 scoop whole is really roughly 40 g prot instead of the 25 as the label claims? Damn...been wasting prot for like a week, that ain't cool.
    not wasiting if you're gettin swole!!!
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Much appreciated Frank. Really annoying when companies don't get the whole scoop thing right, but at least we have you to fix their problems!
    NP. I weigh everything for this reason..lol That is a big discrepancy though. I mean if people are using a rounded scoop like they suggest on the container, they will go through the tub in about half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    not wasiting if you're gettin swole!!!
    I mix all my protein in 1cup of pasteurized egg whites, so TBH I just want the xx amount from the powder.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.77%

I have that same scale at home!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Memorial Day Sale Coupon Inside!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 08:52 PM
  2. Massive NutraPlanet Protein Sale & More!
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 03:48 PM
  3. $23.99 ATW Protein Sale: Part 3!!! Now Live!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 01:10 AM
  4. $23.99 ATW Protein Sale: Part 3!!! Now Live!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 08:12 PM
  5. BSN Lean Desert Protein SALE!!!
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 10:13 PM