Exclusive Protein Sale: Secret Coupon Inside!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Ive tried the cookie lovers and chocolate lovers rtds and both are very good, and im with easy, the xtreme shocks are awsome.

2. Hope that cookie lovers is good and you're right because I just got 10 pounds of it. I should be well stocked on protein for a long while now, just opened a 5 lb. tub of Scivation Whey.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

3. god damnit stop having awesome sales!!!!!! busted the credit card out for the hemavol, now 10lbs of protein..what's next?!?!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

4. What's next? How about the BEST deal on BCAAs you've seen in a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time, if not EVER?!

Sorry, we can't help ourselves....being the coolest Nutrition EVER is just our curse I guess.

5. I ordered 2 tubs!! I couldn't resist!! I love and hate NP!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS
    What's next? How about the BEST deal on BCAAs you've seen in a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time, if not EVER?!

Sorry, we can't help ourselves....being the coolest Nutrition EVER is just our curse I guess.
    ****...okay I'm down!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    ****......okay let's do this
    **** yes we will then! Tomorrow my friends....I will update at that time.

8. Flavor is of little concern at this price. I'm in.

Candidly I stopped buying protein on-line because of the added shipping cost.

Sub Total: $99.98
    Standard Shipping (3-7 days): $6.95
    Coupon Discounts: -$39.99
    Total: $66.94

10Lbs @ $66.94 including shipping is excellent!

$6.69/lb - cant beat it with a stick
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Flavor is of little concern at this price. I'm in.

Candidly I stopped buying protein on-line because of the added shipping cost.

Sub Total: $99.98
    Standard Shipping (3-7 days): $6.95
    Coupon Discounts: -$39.99
    Total: $66.94

10Lbs @ $66.94 including shipping is excellent!

$6.69/lb - cant beat it with a stick
    Damn, need a sales job? I like your style, brother!

10. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Damn, need a sales job? I like your style, brother!
    Local, regional, national, international? Relocation package?

11. Quote Originally Posted by scw538

Anything has to taste better than this carnivor. It is horrible. And when you shake it in a shaker cup I a swear it explodes like a dr. Pepper when u open it.
    Yea used the carnivor 50 gram shots for awhile. Those taste like crap also

12. Flavor means a lot to me. My protein sludge is usually my treat to myself.

I bought some protein online recently 20lbs for $110 shipped. Good quality, but crappy taste. I mean I mixed it up once and almost threw up. I returned it all the next day and won't ever buy that crap again.

13. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Flavor means a lot to me. My protein sludge is usually my treat to myself.

I bought some protein online recently 20lbs for $110 shipped. Good quality, but crappy taste. I mean I mixed it up once and almost threw up. I returned it all the next day and won't ever buy that crap again.

Flavor means a lot to me as well. It's my dessert!!

Care to share the company the crappy protein came from? Just curious so I never order from them!!

14. I just purchased 2 vanilla tubs...nothing else left...but it's still worth it n i can flavor it however i like.

Thanks for the great deals NP.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

15. ...and I just purchased the LAST 2!!!

Thanks NP!

16. wowee...glad i pulled the trigger when i did!
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Flavor means a lot to me as well. It's my dessert!!

Care to share the company the crappy protein came from? Just curious so I never order from them!!
    It was BodyTech whey. I have read that it's made by O.N. which makes sense because their 100% Gold Standard whey is disgusting as well imo.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    wowee...glad i pulled the trigger when i did!
    I had it in my cart a couple days waiting for my paychech to post to my account so I could checkout. Let's just say I'm happy that you did not get the last two when you got yours.

19. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Local, regional, national, international? Relocation package?
    All of the above. Just sell like crazy and we're game.

20. I've gotten some very good feedback already from a couple local guys who bought some. They both said it tasted amazing. They got the Cookie Lovers and Chocolate Lovers....both were excellent they said. They both came back for more immediately too.

21. Alright....like I promised....we just got in a LITTLE more....these too will go before dark, I'm sure. SO IF YOU DIDN'T GET THE FLAVOR YOU WANTED, OR DIDN'T GET ANY AND YOU WANT SOME, GET IT NOW......

In 1 minute, I am updating all 5 flavors, EXCEPT BANANA....LIMITED SUPPLIES, BUT SAME DEAL! GET SOME!

http://www.****************/search?query=ULTIMATE+FLURRY

22. They are now updated.....get it while you can...it's literally a race. The only issue here is that NP is selling them WAAAAAY faster too, then the manufacturer can even make them. GET IT NOW.

http://www.****************/product/a....html?sel=4955

23. I wanted the chocolate, but I'm too much of a penny pincher to make another order b/c I'd have to buy 2 more instead of just 1 plus pay shipping again... Oh well I'm sure I'll be fine with the 10lbs I already bought lol. I did already purchase 8lbs of another protein the day before lol.

24. Dangit I gave in b/c I wanted some of that Super Cissus deal!! Stop it already!!

25. And, don't worry, we'll be back next week with more EPIC deals....as always. We can't help it, it's just in our nature to be this bad-a$$ all of the time. We apologize for over-conveniencing everyone.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Memorial Day Sale Coupon Inside!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 08:52 PM
  2. Massive NutraPlanet Protein Sale & More!
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 03:48 PM
  3. $23.99 ATW Protein Sale: Part 3!!! Now Live!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 01:10 AM
  4. $23.99 ATW Protein Sale: Part 3!!! Now Live!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 08:12 PM
  5. BSN Lean Desert Protein SALE!!!
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 10:13 PM