Status
Not open for further replies.
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just received the 1-Test powder! :D

It will be up on the site in a day or two. Will figure out the price here shortly and let you guys know.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
CHEAP

Just wanted to post a little subliminal message for you stryder while your working out the price. :D

dd

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:lol:

could you be a little more specific, want to make sure I read you loud and clear...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seven words Stryder... competition, competition, competition. Beat'em, YOU CAN DO IT!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1-Test powder is now up and ready for sale!

These are the following prices:

-10 grams: $29.95/price per gram--$2.99

-50 grams: $137.50/price per gram--$2.75

-100 grams: $250/price per gram--$2.50

These prices are drastically lower than 1Fast/Bulk Nutrition. I tried to offer the lowest prices I can, and offer volume discounts at smaller quantities.

Last edited:
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, got some on the way...should be any day now.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Trying to get a feel for what you guys are looking for...do you guys want the 1-Test available in 1 gram increments? I didn't want to have break it up that small, but if that's what you guys are looking for than I will reconsider.

If I get enough requests, I'll throw it up on the site :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 gram increments would be good. Also, I know its a long shot, but any chance of getting some 4oht base powder?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HMMM...that may be a little difficult. I'll look into it and see, but not sure the outlook for that one.

Can you give me the full chemical name on that? Too lazy to do a search ;)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd like some 4oht also if you can beat 1fasts price.

1-test amounts. I figure you will need at least 5grams for a small cycle so try that.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will look into the 4OHT, if anyone knows the chemical name that would help me out! I think the 5 gram for the 1-Test is a great idea.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
(4-OHT, 4,17beta-dihydroxy-4-androstene-3-one)
There you go Stryder, let us know what you come up.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Yea, I'll take some (a pound or two:blink: )if it will be cheap enough.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
I would like some 4-oht if you could beat 1fasts price.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for doing the leg work for me...will look into it.
No problem man, it's give and take.... I give the info you take it and do something with it. Happy hunting. :twisted:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Single gram increments isn't worth the hassle. I think you're fine selling in 10 gram increments though 5 seems to be a popular option also. As for powder requests, I'd like to see some 3-alpha. It's by far the most potent dht derivative and I think it will quickly gain popularity once people see how effective it is and it's varying uses.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to see some 3-alpha. It's by far the most potent dht derivative and I think it will quickly gain popularity once people see how effective it is and it's varying uses.
Hey Stryder, if your interested...( 3-alpha: 5a-androstane-3a, 17b-diol ) :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...great seeing you around here Jason! Hope to see you post more often :)

Renton405

Awards
How long will it last?

How long do you think this batch of 1test and 4AD will last you until its all out? I just got a nice amount

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm down to about 3 or 4 kilos of the 4-AD and about 2 of the 1-Test...not sure if I'm going to pick up more or not...all depends on the demand and how fast I run through the last few kilos.

May also get a small order of 3-Alpha powder soon, depending on prices...I'll only pick it up if I can sell it at a HUGE discount!

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I'm down to about 3 or 4 kilos of the 4-AD and about 2 of the 1-Test...not sure if I'm going to pick up more or not...all depends on the demand and how fast I run through the last few kilos.

May also get a small order of 3-Alpha powder soon, depending on prices...I'll only pick it up if I can sell it at a HUGE discount!
Huge discount would be nice but I'd still buy it at $5/gram or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.