USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It makes perfect sense...
Why would we look anywhere else?

It's a known fact... USPlabs started on its path of innovation right here at AnabolicMinds.com.
We understand your passion for all that is the 'Iron Game' better than anyone else because honestly; we're damn near one-in-the-same!
So... when it was time to discuss our plan to launch this NEW bombshell of a product; (the anabolic that we've all been waiting for) we knew that our BRO'S at AM was quite literally the ONLY choice.

Buckle up...
Either you're in or out... That simple. No politics, No bull****. We look to AM for those reasons alone; this is where the hardcore gather. We're looking for the people that have devoted their live to the iron game. For once, you're being rewarded for your O.C.D.!!! The 'patented anabolic' is designed to be implemented into an already successful program. No 'newbie gains' claims here...
If you think you're up for the task, apply... Open to all that are ready to roll. Company reps, moderators, milk men, whatever... If you in that upper level, and you're comfortable with raw, new gains... Sign up. The weak need not apply. But be warned; this is an ALL new MOA and one ONLY fit for seasoned product testers.

\\Alpha-Test THE FIRST "PATENTED Anabolic"//
As always - we will NOT spill the beans here. After all, this is a ALPHA test and we demand the highest level of honesty from our testers. Unlike other companies, we aren't going to fill your ear with "what we want you to feel"... We want YOU to tell US what you feel!
USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" Alpha Testing At this thread

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/216130-usplabs-patented-anabolic.html

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol thought it was a repost of the app thread.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! Looks awesome!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
OH SNAP....LOOKS LIKE WE'RE ABOUT TO HAVE SOME FUN!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need for log. I will purchase once IC release comes out. Any idea when that will happen?. I'll put some money away now just for this.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need for log. I will purchase once IC release comes out. Any idea when that will happen?. I'll put some money away now just for this.
Depends on many factors but probably next year sometime after the patent is completed.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang!. That's gonna be a long wait!

Sick workout today. Stacked with 4 Zap and 3 yoked.Obviously leg pump was sick from yoked but the focus energy etc was phenomenal.Legs felt Hugh and dense. Hit a pr for squats on my third exercise. Stephsquatted more than she has in long time. Gave sample to one of my clients whohas been dieting for 20+ weeks and he had an awesome workout.

-Doug Miller

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last call: Versa-1 is just around the corner. Join the Inner Circle. Now! Versa-1

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The incredible Versa-1 Inner-Circle deal is still on. For another 24-36 hours. Be a part of this epic experience!