MAN Sports Prometheus Rising

Ando55

Awards
Farewell to an amazing formula if I didn't have AI DAA and Test Powder put aside for PCT I would be all over this. 1g agmatine. :D Props to Nutraplanet for an amazing price!

neddo

neddo

Awards
That and Nolvadren are both being blown out, both at hella good prices.

I will miss PR undoubtedly, but we a replacement in the works. :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Once this amazing formulation is gone, it's gone gone. GET IT TODAY!

ksa

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of PR & NXT, right now the stack costs $62.99 but buying PR & NXT seperately would cost $29.89 + $19.99 = $49.88

Since the stack's on sale (seperately) for $49.88, reflecting a new price less than that would attract people interested PR or NXT, to try the other.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wander why MAN stopped making this.. it seems to get great reviews.. were sales that bad?

Ando55

Awards
I'm shocked too bro, 1g Agmatine, 3g DAA, R-ALA and Forskolin..that's a recompers dream. I also remember this was one of the first agmatine and DAA combos I saw.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I wander why MAN stopped making this.. it seems to get great reviews.. were sales that bad?
No, they were good. I think they are going to eventually reformulate it or something. Just beef it up a bit. But, at that limited time blowout sale price, I would make sure and load up! This is a GREAT product all around. Not something that just collected dust. It is all for good reasons, not disparity.

neddo

neddo

Awards
As far as I know, I've never heard anybody downtalking it. The profile speaks loudly enough. I'm actually hopping in on this sale for my own stash as well, I mean it's practically being given away.

We have a replacement in the works.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've used PR, it definately does something. It cause my pre-existing gyno to flare big time. Make sure you use an AI with it.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I've used PR, it definately does something. It cause my pre-existing gyno to flare big time. Make sure you use an AI with it.
I am thinking that it wasn't an estrogen issue, it was simply a progesterone issue. Just stack it with something like Inhibit-P by SNS. That would be sufficient and more effective actually than an AI. An AI, like Nolvadren-XT or Erase, would be great too, but nothing I'd find to be necessary.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, they were good. I think they are going to eventually reformulate it or something. Just beef it up a bit. But, at that limited time blowout sale price, I would make sure and load up! This is a GREAT product all around. Not something that just collected dust. It is all for good reasons, not disparity.

i hate buying stuff being pulled, cause then if i like it.. im f*cked!!! haha

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I loved the formula for this except for the forskoliin....destroyed my insides..I actually won 2 bottles of this and couldn't use 1 and a half of the bottles due to the GI issues...hopefully you'll reformulate it without the forskoliin..

neddo

neddo

Awards
I loved the formula for this except for the forskoliin....destroyed my insides..I actually won 2 bottles of this and couldn't use 1 and a half of the bottles due to the GI issues...hopefully you'll reformulate it without the forskoliin..
Such is supplementation bromigo -- some can stomach forskolin, others can't in the slightest. Sorry you weren't able to fully utilize your bottles man.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Such is supplementation bromigo -- some can stomach forskolin, others can't in the slightest. Sorry you weren't able to fully utilize your bottles man.
That is usually an issue that some can get used too; it would bother them the first few days (stomach bubbling). I remember the newest version of Lean Xtreme doing that to me the first few days I ever took it, but then turned into never bothering me at all. I do have a pretty strong stomach myself though. I am not suggesting anyone doing any they aren't comfortable with, I am speaking from my own experiences.

neddo

neddo

Awards
That is usually an issue that some can get used too; it would bother them the first few days (stomach bubbling). I remember the newest version of Lean Xtreme doing that to me the first few days I ever took it, but then turned into never bothering me at all. I do have a pretty strong stomach myself though. I am not suggesting anyone doing any they aren't comfortable with, I am speaking from my own experiences.
Ayye, to each their own. I stomached LX & Bioforge ProMax rather easily.

PR gave me some initial distress, but subsided after a few days of dosing.

Ando55

Awards
PR-XT is coming as I see, sounds like Prometheus Rising meets Nolvadren Xt in one product, if so that will be win!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
PR-XT is coming as I see, sounds like Prometheus Rising meets Nolvadren Xt in one product, if so that will be win!
While I can't say what exactly, YET, I can say, this one is going to be SO bad a$$.....it'll be at the top of the charts soon enough, trust me. BIG THINGS soon to come!

And, in the mean time, WHO IS READY FOR THE GAME DAY KICK OFF EVENT?

neddo

neddo

Awards
:afro:

Ando55

Awards
Game Day Kick off? You mean the one with PF3 and GPLC? woot!