News on the new Transdermal

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Whatsup fella's first off I'm a tester for Stryders new Transdermal Formula. I haven't started my cycle as of yet but I did mix my powders so I would like to comment on how that went.

First I'd like to say I am impressed! It came as 8oz but for my purposes I split it into two 4oz bottles one for Test Base, the other for Boldenone Base.
OK I got 10g of Test base in the 4oz very, very easily. I barely needed to heat it to get it into solution. I could of easily got a few more grams in!

As for the boldenone base which was a bitch to get 10g in the TGEL as it doesn't like to dissolve. I started with 8g in the 4oz and it went right in with a little heat. I then dropped 2 more grams in and voila a stable solution perfectly clear with a nice goldish tint (like EQ raw)

So far as I've said I'm impressed now the only thing left to see is how well it absorbs. When I start my cycle (either this monday 11/22 or the following monday) i will post a log in the cycle info section and keep it updated every week through out my cycle.
Take Care, J

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
That's good to hear. Will you be adding any DMSO to the mix?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure yet...the original formula does not contain DMSO. One thing holding me back from it is the legal aspects. Not sure if FDA has issues with DMSO in cosmetic products. Any answers anyone?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Not sure yet...the original formula does not contain DMSO. One thing holding me back from it is the legal aspects. Not sure if FDA has issues with DMSO in cosmetic products. Any answers anyone?
I meant will Jminis be adding any. ;)

kojie

Awards
ill surely look out for your cycle bro...

thats the cycle i planned for jan. (1-test and bold base t/d)

--kojie

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
You've got a pm

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
patrik arnold has dmso in his tropical fat burner

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The transdermal carrier IS NOW AVAILABLE! The product is called Penetrate and will be sold as a beta tester for the moment because the labels are not ready.

It comes in an 8 oz pump bottle. Normal price is $19.99 but beta bottles are on sale for only $14.99.

Only have a handful right now, but will get more in the following days.

This product is comparable to the Transport Matrix by Dermabolics but in a larger size.

Last edited:

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey Stryder, don't for get to put me down for some....that is a banging price! By the way...can I use PENETRATE on my girl :icon_lol: !

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Hey Stryder, I had a question about the transdermal. I was wondering if you had a ballpark figure as to how much 4AD could fit into the new transdermal carrier. I see that it's an 8 oz. bottle, so would that put the max somewhere around 12-15g? Just wondering because I'm accumulating powders for my cycle(1-T/ 4AD and maybe some M5AA to finish) and was wondering how much I should get and how many bottles of carrier I should need. Any help would be greatly appreciated..Definitely gonna have to agree, that's a killer price :thumbsup:

I believe the max amount of powder is like 12-16 but don't take my word from it...Stryder where are you?! LOL. No one seems to know but is there anywhere to buy DMFA? What about DMSO...if you were to buy from Custom....how much DMSO would you add? Just wondering since when I first used T1-Pro it had a little bottle of DMSO with it....I THINK it was 2oz...not sure.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
2oz of DMSO for 240mL should do the trick. As for the transdermal I split my bottle up and Have 10g TBase in 4oz and 10g bold base in 4oz.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot jminis...this kinda answered my question. I know that Strateg0s recommended a 2:3 ratio of 1-Test/4-AD mix in his article at Avant. I was just doing the math and that would come out to 10g 1-Test and 15g of 4-AD.`I wager that 12g is the highest I could go with the dmso (unless stryder says different). I'm probably going to get enough for two or three cycles, so I guess I'll go with 1:1 for the first one and possibly raise it in later cycles. Thanks again.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been told it can hold up to 15 grams, but like jminis stated he got it to hold more than that pretty easily...I was surprised also.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I've been told it can hold up to 15 grams, but like jminis stated he got it to hold more than that pretty easily...I was surprised also.
Yeah I got 20g's in the total 8oz and I def could of got more, no doubt about it.

Thanks J...how much more could you have gotten....I am quite surprised? How could you tell if you could get more in it? Is it that when you start reaching its limits it doesn't dissolve as well and is kind of grainy? Do you have to account for the DMSO also when you considering how much powder you have in the container?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I got 20g's in the total 8oz and I def could of got more, no doubt about it.
Damn...20g?! Sounds Like a winner to me. Gotta get me some of that. jminis, do you think that the 4-AD would be a bit easier to get into solution than the Bold base, or would it be the other way around? But it's nice to know that I can cram that much PH/PS and that it'll stay in the mix. Very Cool.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Damn...that's pretty good (and so is the price, thx Stryder ;))

Now, does the old theory that it may dissolve in soln, but may be too much for the matrix to carry the hormones as effeciently through the skin hold any water? Or should one just assume that if it dissolves in soln, it's still going to have as great an absorption rate???

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering how this might compare to Custom's new customizing gel? He has said that his is basically identical to the dermabolics formula, which in turn is identical to the old avant labs transdermal formula but in liquid instead of gel form. Is this pretty much the same?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
jimins isnt boldenone base liquid in room temp im only asking because i was wondering how well this would work in a gel..or if it would even work..first time i ahve seen someone use it(prob about 20 threads on it but i missed them all..lol) ..should be interesting

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
OK questions answered

jimins isnt boldenone base liquid in room temp im only asking because i was wondering how well this would work in a gel..or if it would even work..first time i ahve seen someone use it(prob about 20 threads on it but i missed them all..lol) ..should be interesting
Nope boldenone base is white powder, boldenone Undec is liquid.

Maniak I notice the solution will start to get cloudy when it's getting close to the limit.

UGCougar, I don't think you should have any problems with dissolving 4AD, boldenone base was a bitch last time but it was also in a gel not liquid.

Kwyckemynd00 I think that has to do more with how much surface area you use. The thinner you apply it the better off you are.

TheUsual Yes basically same thing.

shyboy

Awards
Any updates on the status of the 1-test & 4-ad powders???
ETA & prices per gram?

XxCrisisxX

Awards
I picked up three bottles today. I'm as giddy as a little school girl...tehehe. Gonna run some test base as a kickstart to my next cycle :twisted:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any updates on the status of the 1-test & 4-ad powders???
ETA & prices per gram?
Still waiting...not definite but hopefully next week sometime. Will have a price nailed down after I receive it.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I picked up three bottles today. I'm as giddy as a little school girl...tehehe. Gonna run some test base as a kickstart to my next cycle :twisted:
LOL good luck. Remember heat is the key to dissolving powders. Don't just dump in 10gms. Put in like 5-8 heat and dissolve then add the rest heat and dissolve.

What process do you do to heat....just put the bottle with the top off in a pot of boiling water? I have been scared to do so because of fear of the plastic bottle melting if it gets to hot. Or is just running hot water over the bottle ok?

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Thansk for the tip. What is your method for dissolving the powders? Hot water bath? Baking? Also, do you transfer the contents of the bottle to another apparatus and then heat it? Sorry for all the stupid questions, I just wanna get the most testosterone bang for my buck.

Maniak and I have to know at the exact same time apparently, lol.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ok yes don't heat in the plastic container. What I do is transfer it to a glass bottle or in my case a beaker. Any glass bottle will do though just go to the grocery store and pick one up, it should have a top. An empty oil shaker from the grocery store is great as it has a vent in the top.

Anyway boil water then take it off the heat and stick your bottle in. Leave it for 5 minutes and shake a few times in between. After 5 minutes I reheat the water to boiling again and repeat process until dissolved. Once cool I transfer back into the plastic pump bottle.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn Stryder thats some cheap stuff, and I just bought a bottle of Big 1. Any idea on how long the 14.99 sale will last. Hopefully, I can pick up some with the next pay check.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
What is your method for dissolving the powders? Hot water bath? Baking?
If you want to save yourself some time, heat up the transdermal solution in the microwave, take it out, THEN add the hormones. Do not reheat in the microwave after that though.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
If you want to save yourself some time, heat up the transdermal solution in the microwave, take it out, THEN add the hormones. Do not reheat in the microwave after that though.
Would the amount of powder used be a key in using this method? I was planning on using 12g 4-AD and 10g of 1-Test and I was wondering how this would work out. Would I eventually have to use the waterbath because the hormones are already in the mix or would the shake and pour method work? Because I know that 1-Test mixes a bit easier than the 4-Ad does. Thanks for the tip Strateg0s.:thumbsup:

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
It depends how well you are stirring/shaking it. I mean if you took the liquid hot from the microwave, dumped it on the powder in a blender and hit it, you could probably do it in pretty short order. Heh. Of course, unless you were mixing up a caseload for yourself, it would be a waste what would get stuck on the walls of your blender... In short, the key will be to make sure it does not clump up by the time it cools. If the liquid is very warm, and the powder is evenly dispersed, it will dissolve very well, maybe enough to make a waterbath unnecessary.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about doing a build your own transdermal feature for those who don't have the time or don't want to hassle with it.

Just purchase the transdermal, order the powder, and type in customize in the comment box, and I'll make it up for you at no additional charge.

Just wanting to get some feedback to see if there are enough interests for that.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
that sounds like a great idea. what would the cost be (approximation)?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, you just pay for the powder, which depends on which powder and how much you order. I only have the 1-Test in stock right now and waiting for the 4-AD...

The transdermal is on sale for $14.99 right now and will go up to $19.99. These are for 8oz of carrier which will hold up to 20 grams. I like to tell people 15 grams just to be on the safe side, but jminis easily got 20 grams in and he thinks it could possibly hold more.

So the price varies, but the dermal would run between $14.99-$19.99 and however much powder you purchase. I would customize it for you and have it ready to go.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
that is a great idea stryder, I know i do not have the time to mix up my own transdermals. Please do this soon so I can stock up!!!!!!!!!!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...HAHAHA
OK, OK :D

I thought about doing this to keep the costs down for the consumer and for me. This way I don't have to make batches of different dosages and make different labels. Requires a little more work on my end, as far as customizing, but in the long run it saves us both $

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kudos to you Stryder, thats product service.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a plan ..ordered from u last week gonna make a bigger one this week..great prices..nice seeing everything i want in one store

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
I'm thinking about doing a build your own transdermal feature for those who don't have the time or don't want to hassle with it.

Just purchase the transdermal, order the powder, and type in customize in the comment box, and I'll make it up for you at no additional charge.

Just wanting to get some feedback to see if there are enough interests for that.
That would be a great option.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Bump for new gel. Got 20g into solution VERY easy. Good deal, Stryder.