News on the new Transdermal

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I'm thinking about doing a build your own transdermal feature for those who don't have the time or don't want to hassle with it.

    Just purchase the transdermal, order the powder, and type in customize in the comment box, and I'll make it up for you at no additional charge.

    Just wanting to get some feedback to see if there are enough interests for that.


  2. that sounds like a great idea. what would the cost be (approximation)?

  3. Well, you just pay for the powder, which depends on which powder and how much you order. I only have the 1-Test in stock right now and waiting for the 4-AD...

    The transdermal is on sale for $14.99 right now and will go up to $19.99. These are for 8oz of carrier which will hold up to 20 grams. I like to tell people 15 grams just to be on the safe side, but jminis easily got 20 grams in and he thinks it could possibly hold more.

    So the price varies, but the dermal would run between $14.99-$19.99 and however much powder you purchase. I would customize it for you and have it ready to go.
    •   
       


  4. that is a great idea stryder, I know i do not have the time to mix up my own transdermals. Please do this soon so I can stock up!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. ...HAHAHA
    OK, OK

    I thought about doing this to keep the costs down for the consumer and for me. This way I don't have to make batches of different dosages and make different labels. Requires a little more work on my end, as far as customizing, but in the long run it saves us both $

  6. Kudos to you Stryder, thats product service.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  7. sounds like a plan ..ordered from u last week gonna make a bigger one this week..great prices..nice seeing everything i want in one store

  8. Thanks for the biz wojo

  9. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    I'm thinking about doing a build your own transdermal feature for those who don't have the time or don't want to hassle with it.

    Just purchase the transdermal, order the powder, and type in customize in the comment box, and I'll make it up for you at no additional charge.

    Just wanting to get some feedback to see if there are enough interests for that.
    That would be a great option.

  10. Bump for new gel. Got 20g into solution VERY easy. Good deal, Stryder.

  11. i have 50g of androgens 30 test base and 20g eq base ..... jminis how many bottles do you think i need for this?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    Bump for new gel. Got 20g into solution VERY easy. Good deal, Stryder.
    GREAT! Glad to hear someone else got 20 grams dissolved in there easily.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mass_builder
    i have 50g of androgens 30 test base and 20g eq base ..... jminis how many bottles do you think i need for this?
    Get 3 bottles of it. That's all you need. Two 8oz bottles for 15g test base each, and the third bottle for 20g boldenone.


    Dmitry I wasn't lying bro, you could of probably gotten in more huh

    Stryder keep up the good work I'll be updating things tomorrow as i"m back now. T minus 12hr's till go time.lol

  14. stryder the triglyceride complex in the formula is same as oleic acid ?

    because if its not i will add little bit oleic acid + DMSO...... but if its already there i will add dmso only!

  15. this is all great and all, but does it actually work as good as the t-gel etc?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mass_builder
    stryder the triglyceride complex in the formula is same as oleic acid ?

    because if its not i will add little bit oleic acid + DMSO...... but if its already there i will add dmso only!
    Not sure, but I'll find out for you...

    Quote Originally Posted by TUCKER
    this is all great and all, but does it actually work as good as the t-gel etc?
    jminis will be posting some feedback shortly to assess it's efficacy.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mass_builder
    stryder the triglyceride complex in the formula is same as oleic acid ?

    because if its not i will add little bit oleic acid + DMSO...... but if its already there i will add dmso only!
    Yes, the triglyceride complex is the oleic acid...

  18. Nice idea on the mixed dermals Stryder. I'll be picking up a few when you get the 4-AD in.

  19. It's in
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 09:55 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-16-2005, 01:48 PM
  3. The Cast on the New Ultimate Fighter sucks
    By TheStud121 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 02:13 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 03:53 PM
  5. YES- Finally some GOOD news on the PH Ban!
    By Chuck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 09:43 AM
Log in
Log in