PES Alphamine Yohimbe Free version

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
Any chance of Nutra also stocking the international version of alphamine which doesn't contain the yohimbe?

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Hey, have you managed to find the international version anywhere? I can't do yohimbe because of medical issues so I'm interested in this also

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
not aware of any the major US sites which stock it, you can ordered it from predator in the UK , or you can email PES and order it through their site, both of which are far more expensive that buying the US version.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine without the Y would be awesome. I just don't react well to Yohimbe, unfortunately.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
i hate this push to put yohimbe in everything. Studies actually show that DMAA was safer than Yohimbe and people got fewer side effects

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For people in here who say yohimbe doesn't agree with them.

Are you saying this from experience or have you tried Alphamine? SA2-A appears to be tolerated much better than yohimbine hcl and has a very different feel.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For people in here who say yohimbe doesn't agree with them.

Are you saying this from experience or have you tried Alphamine? SA2-A appears to be tolerated much better than yohimbine hcl and has a very different feel.
Experience. Tried yohimbine HCl tablets when I experimented with ECA, and another time, half of an alphamine sample packet. The reason for half was to assess my tolerance. Had crazy heart palpitations for 2 days.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
For me it was from oxyelite pro but now that I think about it..it could have been from the 1,3 dimeth or a number other ingredients. It just made me very very wired like to the point where I felt like I was on speed

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you read the jar, they spelled yohimbe wrong. Maybe it's not yohimbe at all.. Just sayin

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"whoops so it is yohimbe but just a synonym"