NP order shipped wrong?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Had an order ship on Friday used the tracking and it said expected delivery was yesterday but it shipped from GA but has been in TX for the past 2 days...I live in PA tho...I'm confused lol the mail came today and nothing so did it get lost or something? I don't see why it would even go to TX if I'm in PA

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I am certain that your package just got mixed into the wrong route, while being separated in the USPS facility. Unfortunately, this might result in a 1-2 delay with your package, but I am certain you will receive it soon. If not, you know we will take care of you. This kind of thing is rare, but it does happen from time to time. I usually have seen it the most with UPS, whom we do use to ship packages, just receiving them. They have lost/mis-routed so many shipments over the years.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, as well as for choosing NutraPlanet!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am certain that your package just got mixed into the wrong route, while being separated in the USPS facility. Unfortunately, this might result in a 1-2 delay with your package, but I am certain you will receive it soon. If not, you know we will take care of you. This kind of thing is rare, but it does happen from time to time. I usually have seen it the most with UPS, whom we do use to ship packages, just receiving them. They have lost/mis-routed so many shipments over the years.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, as well as for choosing NutraPlanet!
Thanks man regardless of any little thing specially something like that that is actually out of your hands I will always stay a true NP customer and never go anywhere else...ill update this thread when I get more updated info on the tracking and so everyone knows this is probably my 30th NP order and first time it's happened so its an extremely rare occurrence

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
No problem, thank YOU for your understanding and patience. We appreciate your loyal business!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just an update guys: says its in my town and put for delivery today! Awesome so for future reference and people reading this...this rarely happens and this is also out of NPs hands its USPS fault so if this happens to you just keep in mind it will be an extra day or two...well worth it for the price! Thanks again NP