missent

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I just looked my order up and tracking is fine until Louisville...at that point it shows "missent"

I have never had that before.

Did USPS just throw it on the wrong truck?

Do I need to do anything?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I am certain that your package just got mixed into the wrong route, while being separated in the USPS facility. Unfortunately, this might result in a 1-2 delay with your package, but I am certain you will receive it soon. If not, you know we will take care of you. This kind of thing is rare, but it does happen from time to time. I usually have seen it the most with UPS, whom we do use to ship packages, just receiving them. They have lost/mis-routed so many shipments over the years.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, as well as for choosing NutraPlanet!

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
That's cool. I just didn't know if I needed to do anything.

The tracking now shows it in Nashville.

Louisville is about 30 mins north of me...Nashville about 2 hours south. It definitely went the wrong way!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...Well, it did ship out from ATL, which is south of you, and south of Nashville. So, maybe it is in route correctly? Either way, I know you should get it soon, probably tomorrow even, next day at the latest I would assume. Please keep us posted, it is important to us that you receive your package properly. Thanks again!

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
It went from Atlanta to Louisville (listed as missent) to Nashville and now (just checked) back in Louisville.

I guess one of the post office people put it on a wrong truck.

No wonder Alphamine is a good fat burner, it runs all over the south! lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It went from Atlanta to Louisville (listed as missent) to Nashville and now (just checked) back in Louisville.

I guess one of the post office people put it on a wrong truck.

No wonder Alphamine is a good fat burner, it runs all over the south! lol
Sorry to hear about that. However, I greatly appreciate your understanding with this.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, sounds like it made it's way onto the wrong truck and then re-routed back to go back out the right way. Wow, try saying that 5 times fast, lol.

And yes, I agree Alphamine is a very superior fat burner/energy product! I freaking LOVE IT myself. I definitely give it a 10/10, they nailed that one. Not surprised seeing it's from PES. Alphamine is like SEC football, it just dominates. :)

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about that. However, I greatly appreciate your understanding with this.
eh...things happen.

The funny thing is I live about 5 minutes from the interstate that runs between Louisville and Nashville....so my order was about a mile from me at least twice. lol

Anyway, it showed up today...I took a scoop of alphamine and sweated like a MF'er.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for letting us know! We can now go to sleep. :)