Natadrol

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Any chance on having a sale on Natadrol? Looking to buy a few more bottles but just saw the price is at 29.99, wasn't this under 20 at one point? A good cycle on this requires 3-4 bottles.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Any chance on having a sale on Natadrol? Looking to buy a few more bottles but just saw the price is at 29.99, wasn't this under 20 at one point? A good cycle on this requires 3-4 bottles.
Bump, curious for an answer on this...

uvawahoowa

Awards
Ha took like 2 seconds of searching for me to find it at 19.99...

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
I found it for 17.99 but I have never order from that place and would rather order from NutraPlanet.
Actually now that I think about it, for the past 4 years or so I've only ordered from NP and no where else.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You really need that many bottles for a run? Damn, why didn't they just dose it higher.

Mike

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
If you dose it at 8 a day a bottle would only last you 15 days. I dose it anywhere from 6-8 some people say they go as high as 10-12. 6 weeks makes for a good cycle. I read somewhere that LG is making another version where you don't have to dose it as high, that or they were going to make an XL bottle with more servings per bottle.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You really need that many bottles for a run? Damn, why didn't they just dose it higher.

Mike
They plan on reformulating it because they realize the results are better with the current formula at multiple bottles.

abbey sha

Awards
It is really please tell me which place.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is really please tell me which place.
Keep in mind links to other sites other than Nutraplanet aren't allowed on these boards. Maybe PM him or use Google.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They plan on reformulating it because they realize the results are better with the current formula at multiple bottles.
Ahh.. gotcha. That makes sense :)

Mike

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Yea I'm looking forward to the new Natadrol. Any ideas when it will be released?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i looked it up.. does this seriously need a pct? i would be shocked.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my runs with Natadrol, PCT was very mild. As IC recommended, OTC is fine

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something like daa + erase for 4 weeks would be fine?
absolutely.

although, I remember reading somewhere here on am that the new formula would make PCT unnecessary. Hopefully LG could correct me if I am wrong

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
absolutely.

although, I remember reading somewhere here on am that the new formula would make PCT unnecessary. Hopefully LG could correct me if I am wrong
I wonder if they would include a natural AI in the product then.