TTA is Saying Goodbye In a BIG Way...

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME ONLY, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, Get SNS's TTA-500 (120 cap) at a NEVER SEEN BEFORE BLOWOUT SALE PRICE! TTA Will NOT Be Around For Much Longer, So Get It While You Still Can....AND WHILE ON SALE!

SNS TTA: PPAR Antagonist; Stimulant Free Fat Loss Agent

• [*=center]TTA-500 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss, lean bulking, or body recomposition regimens.
    [*=center]TTA-500 contains 500 mg of Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) per capsule. TTA is commonly used to help aid in fat loss and body recomposition.
    [*=center]TTA-500 is stimulant free & can be used as a stand alone, or can be combined with other SYN-30, RK-125, or select other fat loss products.
    [*=center]Each bottle provides a one to two month supply of TTA (depending on individual dosage).
A unique feature of TTA-500 is the addition of a 225 mg Electrolyte Support Complex in each capsule. This helps ensure that TTA-500 does not lead to the bloating and cramping that may affect some users of TTA containing products.

In simplest terms, Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) is a fatty acid that can help burn body-fat.

TTA 500.jpeg

ONLY $14.99, 75% OFF!!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I ran a bottle of TTA a couple years back and liked the response I got from it during dieting. Gonna swing by nutraplanet later.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yeah TTA is a great compound. What is great about this product is that they included the electrolyte support complex in there, to help prevent any cramping that TTA can cause in some people. This is an excellent product. It isn't something that doesn't move, it moves very well. SNS is just clearing it out, seeing there are such limited days left to even sell TTA.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah TTA is a great compound. What is great about this product is that they included the electrolyte support complex in there, to help prevent any cramping that TTA can cause in some people. This is an excellent product. It isn't something that doesn't move, it moves very well. SNS is just clearing it out, seeing there are such limited days left to even sell TTA.
Oh that's different from when I had it! Funny you bring that up, I do remember having a cramp issue in my calves with it figured it was all the water I was drinking. Good move.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heart TTA.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
has there been a date set when tta can no longer be sold as a supplement?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh I'm liking what I'm seeing! Some RKs, PLCAR and good old ALCAR and BOOM :). A lean mans dream I guess!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
has there been a date set when tta can no longer be sold as a supplement?
There hasn't been a "hard" date set, if that's what you mean.

However, it's been pulled from DCP (Currently DCP 2.0 is being formulated IIRC).

Clinical Trials for it are underway, and in such it will soon be claimed from us and used by big Pharma companies.

So in the end, you get to pay $15 now or have your doctor write you an expensive prescription in 10 years (JK) haha

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used it a few times and never noticed much! Ohwell

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Ive used it a few times and never noticed much! Ohwell
That's unfortunate. It's one product I have many bottles of. I've enjoyed it a lot.

What were you dosing it at, and what did your diet look like while on it?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That's unfortunate. It's one product I have many bottles of. I've enjoyed it a lot.

What were you dosing it at, and what did your diet look like while on it?
Ditto this. How did you dose it, along with what, and how was your diet at the moment?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm afraid to buy.. i dont want to fall in love ago, then be kicked out to the curb!!!