Stryder's TRANS products!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Stryder's TRANS products!


    Get ready guys...Stryder is releasing his brand of Transdermals (Yours truly helped with the naming)! Look out for them soon, and knowing Stryders rep...they should be at great prices too!


  2. sounds good.
    •   
       


  3. Thanks for the intro MaNiaK! Will let you guys know when production is complete. Hopefully in about a week...

  4. Bump for more info!
  5. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    The TRANS products will consist of a carrier "TRANS-DERM Penetrate" and possibly a 4AD and 1test product. THE 4ad will be "TRANS-DERM 4AD" and the 1test will be "TRANS-DERM 1TEST". I believe they are the same carrier as AVANT's products. I would be looking out for Stryder's products because he seems to beat everyones prices! If there is a request maybe he will get some 4OHT or NorDiol in the dermals. I actually have a question. How much powder can the bottles hold in solution (are they 4 or 8 ounces)?
    •   
       


  6. They will be 8 oz, still working out the other details...

  7. Will also be selling the 4AD and 1Test in bulk powder soon...

  8. Stryder will you use DMSO based solution or DMFA in T-GEL. From experience I've ran both and the DMFA was far superior.

  9. Man you keep getting better, and better, keep up the good work.


  10. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Stryder will you use DMSO based solution or DMFA in T-GEL. From experience I've ran both and the DMFA was far superior.
    The transdermal carrier will be similar to the Avant formula. So no, it won't contain the DMSO or the DMFA. It will be comparable to the Dermabolics but the price is going to be almost half!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Man you keep getting better, and better, keep up the good work.
    ...thanks Ryan

  12. Yours truly helped with the naming
    THE 4ad will be "TRANS-DERM 4AD" and the 1test will be "TRANS-DERM 1TEST"
    Those are some pretty fancy-ass names Maniak I hope you got paid well for helping with those names. j/k

    I'm actually excited about this and can't wait to get some on order.

    dd

  13. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    The transdermal carrier will be similar to the Avant formula. So no, it won't contain the DMSO or the DMFA. It will be comparable to the Dermabolics but the price is going to be almost half!
    Oh ok what would you say the absorbtion rate will be, ballpark?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by diamonddave
    Those are some pretty fancy-ass names Maniak I hope you got paid well for helping with those names. j/k

    I'm actually excited about this and can't wait to get some on order.

    dd
    LOL...Hey now! I came up with those names

    MaNiaK came up with "Penetrate" for the straight carrier gel. Love that name!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Oh ok what would you say the absorbtion rate will be, ballpark?
    ...you just had to ask me a question like that didn't you -lol-
    I'm not a scientifically inclined guy such as Sledge and others, but I will find out for you and let you know...that is a good question

  16. keep them in stock past the ban. I spending all my money on poweders and then will pick up the trans afterwords. unless you can mix and sell for cheaper.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    ...you just had to ask me a question like that didn't you -lol-
    I'm not a scientifically inclined guy such as Sledge and others, but I will find out for you and let you know...that is a good question
    LOL you knew it was coming. I gotta look out for my members. It sounds good stryder, I may be needing a good amount of gel in the future so I'm looking at all my options. If you need a tester I'm about to start another cycle with Test Base and Boldenone base. I was going to throw them into Tgel like the previous two cycles but like I said I'm always willing to help a board sponsor so if ya want I can compare the two. LOL I know I'm way too nice. haha Take care keep up the good work. J

  18. From what Par has concluded the absorption is about 35%

    Check your PM...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    From what Par has concluded the absorption is about 35%

    Check your PM...
    35% sounds good, btw I hit you back. My fellow members it looks like I'm going to be testing stryders new gel so I will make sure and post my feedback (good or bad). I'll do my best and you guys can take a look at my 40day cycle thread under the cycle info section to get a feel for my note taking. later fella's J

  20. Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    keep them in stock past the ban. I spending all my money on poweders and then will pick up the trans afterwords. unless you can mix and sell for cheaper.
    No worries man, will have the trans post ban...I will only have the 1-Test and 4-AD premixed, but prices will be hard to beat!!!

  21. keep us posted my gym rats needs a transdermal badly..... lolz


    --kojie

  22. yea I might have to try a transdermal product, heard some good things

  23. What's your price per gram look like for the 1t and 4ad pwd. Also, some 4oht pwd would be an awesome addition.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  24. Once I receive my bulk powders and calculate all my costs, I'll let you know. It's going to be competitively priced...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Once I receive my bulk powders and calculate all my costs, I'll let you know. It's going to be competitively priced...
    I like it when you guys get competitive.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:13 PM
  2. When products with Trans-Resveratrol back to stock?
    By MacWanted in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 07:36 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-26-2005, 08:06 PM
  4. New product labels include trans fatty acids!
    By LakeMountD in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 02:58 PM
  5. Self-Tan products
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 05:50 PM
Log in
Log in