Stryder's TRANS products!

• Thread starter ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
  • Start date

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Get ready guys...Stryder is releasing his brand of Transdermals (Yours truly helped with the naming)! Look out for them soon, and knowing Stryders rep...they should be at great prices too!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the intro MaNiaK! Will let you guys know when production is complete. Hopefully in about a week...

The TRANS products will consist of a carrier "TRANS-DERM Penetrate" and possibly a 4AD and 1test product. THE 4ad will be "TRANS-DERM 4AD" and the 1test will be "TRANS-DERM 1TEST". I believe they are the same carrier as AVANT's products. I would be looking out for Stryder's products because he seems to beat everyones prices! If there is a request maybe he will get some 4OHT or NorDiol in the dermals. I actually have a question. How much powder can the bottles hold in solution (are they 4 or 8 ounces)?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They will be 8 oz, still working out the other details...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will also be selling the 4AD and 1Test in bulk powder soon...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Stryder will you use DMSO based solution or DMFA in T-GEL. From experience I've ran both and the DMFA was far superior.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you keep getting better, and better, keep up the good work.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stryder will you use DMSO based solution or DMFA in T-GEL. From experience I've ran both and the DMFA was far superior.
The transdermal carrier will be similar to the Avant formula. So no, it won't contain the DMSO or the DMFA. It will be comparable to the Dermabolics but the price is going to be almost half!

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yours truly helped with the naming
THE 4ad will be "TRANS-DERM 4AD" and the 1test will be "TRANS-DERM 1TEST"
Those are some pretty fancy-ass names Maniak :D I hope you got paid well for helping with those names. :think: j/k

I'm actually excited about this and can't wait to get some on order.

dd

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
The transdermal carrier will be similar to the Avant formula. So no, it won't contain the DMSO or the DMFA. It will be comparable to the Dermabolics but the price is going to be almost half!
Oh ok what would you say the absorbtion rate will be, ballpark?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Those are some pretty fancy-ass names Maniak :D I hope you got paid well for helping with those names. :think: j/k

dd
LOL...Hey now! I came up with those names :mad:

MaNiaK came up with "Penetrate" for the straight carrier gel. Love that name!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh ok what would you say the absorbtion rate will be, ballpark?
...you just had to ask me a question like that didn't you -lol-
I'm not a scientifically inclined guy such as Sledge and others, but I will find out for you and let you know...that is a good question :think:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
keep them in stock past the ban. I spending all my money on poweders and then will pick up the trans afterwords. unless you can mix and sell for cheaper.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
...you just had to ask me a question like that didn't you -lol-
I'm not a scientifically inclined guy such as Sledge and others, but I will find out for you and let you know...that is a good question :think:
LOL you knew it was coming. I gotta look out for my members. :drunk: It sounds good stryder, I may be needing a good amount of gel in the future so I'm looking at all my options. If you need a tester I'm about to start another cycle with Test Base and Boldenone base. I was going to throw them into Tgel like the previous two cycles but like I said I'm always willing to help a board sponsor:) so if ya want I can compare the two. LOL I know I'm way too nice. haha Take care keep up the good work. J

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From what Par has concluded the absorption is about 35%

Check your PM...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

Check your PM...
35% sounds good, btw I hit you back. My fellow members it looks like I'm going to be testing stryders new gel so I will make sure and post my feedback (good or bad). I'll do my best and you guys can take a look at my 40day cycle thread under the cycle info section to get a feel for my note taking. later fella's J

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
keep them in stock past the ban. I spending all my money on poweders and then will pick up the trans afterwords. unless you can mix and sell for cheaper.
No worries man, will have the trans post ban...I will only have the 1-Test and 4-AD premixed, but prices will be hard to beat!!!

kojie

Awards
keep us posted my gym rats needs a transdermal badly..... lolz

--kojie

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yea I might have to try a transdermal product, heard some good things

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's your price per gram look like for the 1t and 4ad pwd. Also, some 4oht pwd would be an awesome addition.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Once I receive my bulk powders and calculate all my costs, I'll let you know. It's going to be competitively priced...

dd
Hey is that a sense of Sarcasm... the phones are ringing off the hook with people who want me to name their products! Follow the KISS rule (Keep It Simple Stupid)! Hold up...I got a name for a new 4OHT CYP...Intramuscular Injection 4HYDROXYDROLIONEBOLECA CYPIONATE ESTER! It will sell like low carb hot cakes!!! J/K! Stryder....where are my royalties.....I want a dollar everytime says PENETRATE! LOL!

The new dermals should have a good absorbtion....haven't tried YET!!! IF anyone has any absorbition issues just buy your dermals from Stryder since they will have kick ass products and buy some DMSO from CNW...support two board supporters and have a kick ass product! Does anyone know where to get DMFA?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established

Check your PM...
Par kicks ass ;) I was just looking at some pics of him Twin Peak posted at avant, and I just realized, he kinda looks like "powder". remember that movie?? :hammer: Maybe it was just the pics though...it was funny **** though, he was all strapped up to some board...

Anyway, are you going to be carrying only the base versions of the powders or will you carry cypionate esters, too???

Can't wait to give the trans gel a shot ;) It'll be awesome...I used Dermabolics matrix not too long ago and I hated getting the vapor in my mouth, etc...I'd get a sore throat if I didn't cover my mouth when I applied the stuff. I think gel's the way to go....it worked well though.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you liked Dermabolics you will like the Trans-Derms because it's basically going to be the same stuff just in a larger size at a significant savings.

I can't find a source for the cyps...lot of manufacturers are drying up because of the ban...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you liked Dermabolics you will like the Trans-Derms because it's basically going to be the same stuff just in a larger size at a significant savings.

I can't find a source for the cyps...lot of manufacturers are drying up because of the ban...
THEN HURRY UP MAN!!! :D

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Par kicks ass ;) I was just looking at some pics of him Twin Peak posted at avant, and I just realized, he kinda looks like "powder". remember that movie?? :hammer: Maybe it was just the pics though...it was funny **** though, he was all strapped up to some board...

Anyway, are you going to be carrying only the base versions of the powders or will you carry cypionate esters, too???

Can't wait to give the trans gel a shot ;) It'll be awesome...I used Dermabolics matrix not too long ago and I hated getting the vapor in my mouth, etc...I'd get a sore throat if I didn't cover my mouth when I applied the stuff. I think gel's the way to go....it worked well though.
He was strapped to the bed, which was vertical. That is how he prefers to sleep.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
He was strapped to the bed, which was vertical. That is how he prefers to sleep.
Really? There's an interesting fact. :D

Do you happen to know why he sleep that way? He's a smart as hell guy...so I'm sure there's some reason behind it.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established

I just re-read the post and for some reason I was under the impression you were going to have a gel form??? :think:

Anyway, spray'll be cool, too. Especially at 1/2 price ;)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No it will be in a pump dispenser...waiting for the bottles.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No it will be in a pump dispenser...waiting for the bottles.
Any chance you will sell larger amounts in some type of regular (non-pump) container to save a few $$. I don't use those pumps because I hate messing with the clogs and I don't trust them for consistent delivery of a specific dose. I would be interested in buying 16 or 32 oz "jug" of the carrier and measuring it out myself and using my own small container. What do you think?

dd

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hmmm...not sure, I would still have to wait for containers. I may post ban, but not right now.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My guess is the vertical position he's in rushes more blood to the brain, thus increasing brain function.... heard that somewhere in one of my classes.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering if you might be offering a ready made 3alpha transdermal, that would be the only one available online.

So that would be awsome, maybe a 3aa and oht mix too , those would sell like hotcakes.

thanx:)