Stryder's TRANS products!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Par kicks ass I was just looking at some pics of him Twin Peak posted at avant, and I just realized, he kinda looks like "powder". remember that movie?? Maybe it was just the pics though...it was funny **** though, he was all strapped up to some board...

Anyway, are you going to be carrying only the base versions of the powders or will you carry cypionate esters, too???

Can't wait to give the trans gel a shot It'll be awesome...I used Dermabolics matrix not too long ago and I hated getting the vapor in my mouth, etc...I'd get a sore throat if I didn't cover my mouth when I applied the stuff. I think gel's the way to go....it worked well though.
    He was strapped to the bed, which was vertical. That is how he prefers to sleep.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    He was strapped to the bed, which was vertical. That is how he prefers to sleep.
    Really? There's an interesting fact.

Do you happen to know why he sleep that way? He's a smart as hell guy...so I'm sure there's some reason behind it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    If you liked Dermabolics you will like the Trans-Derms because it's basically going to be the same stuff just in a larger size at a significant savings.

I can't find a source for the cyps...lot of manufacturers are drying up because of the ban...
    I just re-read the post and for some reason I was under the impression you were going to have a gel form???

Anyway, spray'll be cool, too. Especially at 1/2 price

4. No it will be in a pump dispenser...waiting for the bottles.

5. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    No it will be in a pump dispenser...waiting for the bottles.
    That's freggin' great!!!
    •   

6. No it will be in a pump dispenser...waiting for the bottles.
    Any chance you will sell larger amounts in some type of regular (non-pump) container to save a few $$. I don't use those pumps because I hate messing with the clogs and I don't trust them for consistent delivery of a specific dose. I would be interested in buying 16 or 32 oz "jug" of the carrier and measuring it out myself and using my own small container. What do you think?

dd

7. hmmm...not sure, I would still have to wait for containers. I may post ban, but not right now.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Really? There's an interesting fact.

Do you happen to know why he sleep that way? He's a smart as hell guy...so I'm sure there's some reason behind it.
    Something about blood flow.

9. My guess is the vertical position he's in rushes more blood to the brain, thus increasing brain function.... heard that somewhere in one of my classes.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

10. I'm wondering if you might be offering a ready made 3alpha transdermal, that would be the only one available online.

So that would be awsome, maybe a 3aa and oht mix too , those would sell like hotcakes.

thanx
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:13 PM
  2. When products with Trans-Resveratrol back to stock?
    By MacWanted in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 07:36 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-26-2005, 08:06 PM
  4. New product labels include trans fatty acids!
    By LakeMountD in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 02:58 PM
  5. Self-Tan products
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 05:50 PM