NUTRAPLANET ORDERS...

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
..I have just joined AM about 3 weeks ago and placed 3 orders,all shipped super quick,so TY for being proffessional in that aspect.

Thats among having some great deals and prices on your supps.Makes getting good quality supps very affordable,since we all are not millionares =). This is an expensive hobby/sport in general. But worth every single penny i invest into it,ofcourse.

anyway,my question is:

When are you recieving more OG ERASE? Saw erase is in again 2-4 day ship delay
When are you recieving more SNS DAA?
When are you recieving more BPS Endosurge?

Both are out of stock.

Ty,
Jay

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you or your business and interest at the planet.

If it is 2-4, then we are expecting the supply shortly. I will check into the others, however I would assume within a short time based on interest.

Also, please use the eta thread in the NP forum.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Thank you or your business and interest at the planet.

If it is 2-4, then we are expecting the supply shortly. I will check into the others, however I would assume within a short time based on interest.

Also, please use the eta thread in the NP forum.
ETA thread?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a sticky in the NP forum.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
All three items will be back in stock by Wednesday, the 12th. Thanks for the kind words, the positive feedback, your patience, and for choosing NutraPlanet!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Damn I've been waiting for my order to ship and it has erase in it, placed it on the 4th :(

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
All three items will be back in stock by Wednesday, the 12th. Thanks for the kind words, the positive feedback, your patience, and for choosing NutraPlanet!
Your welcome,but that whole post sounded very scripted,lmao;)

And your site is gonna make me homeless,lol...great deals on quality products.. Cheers and thanks man

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully I get some goodies for waiting 9 days for my order to ship out itll be near 2 weeks before I get it I would've left erase out if I knew it would've taken this long to ship

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Hopefully I get some goodies for waiting 9 days for my order to ship out itll be near 2 weeks before I get it I would've left erase out if I knew it would've taken this long to ship
i doubt it to be honest.

anyway,9 days is crazy.When you ordered if it said this item is over ordered well then this is your own problem man.

common sense say ..if you place an order wiht something not in stock,u will have to wait for it all.U should have placed 2 seperate orders man

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but when i called to change the delivery address since i noticed it hadnt shipped yet they said that online it said the product arrives within 2-4 business days so with that accounted for still hitting that mark and now it seems it won't ship till the 12th. To be honest that's the only place I order from anyways and this won't really steer me away from spending money with them again I just am getting impatient. You know how usually it doesn't let you check out if one of your items isn't in stock. I would've ordered it in my next one to ensure I get my goods on time

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Your welcome,but that whole post sounded very scripted,lmao;)

And your site is gonna make me homeless,lol...great deals on quality products.. Cheers and thanks man
It is just something I've typed a million times....but also something I mean 100%.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Yeah but when i called to change the delivery address since i noticed it hadnt shipped yet they said that online it said the product arrives within 2-4 business days so with that accounted for still hitting that mark and now it seems it won't ship till the 12th. To be honest that's the only place I order from anyways and this won't really steer me away from spending money with them again I just am getting impatient. You know how usually it doesn't let you check out if one of your items isn't in stock. I would've ordered it in my next one to ensure I get my goods on time
There is a siff between 2-4 days and 9 days later,lol...i never order stuff unless its in stock..this ait shoyld be addressed and u should be compensated..Although i have to say im very pleased with NP

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
yeah today hits the 9th day, still no shipping confirmation. Called to ask what was up and they refunded me my shipping. Guess thats the best its gonna get. Ill have to be really careful next time i place an order with nutraplanet, they have good prices on their protein too but its never in stock, sometimes i think they dont even carry it, just keep it up there once they sell out.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Did you happen to order Erase? We got an unexpected delay in receiving our pending order. But, it is being expressed and on it's way. Please also note that regardless of what item(s) you ordered, please just look out for items not in stock. Even then, most of them always arrive back in stock within 2 business days. Regardless, we have just experienced some delays from the overwhelming amount of orders we received through our Labor Day Sale, as well as the LG Sciences sale from yesterday, etc. We have broken records this month already. During normal times, we are extremely fast, which I am sure MANY can and will vouch for us.

I am terribly sorry for this delay and the inconveniences, as I am not trying to justify for this issue. I just wanted to catch you up to speed on where the issue may lie, so that you don't feel that we are unprofessional in any way, or that we don't care to service our customers to the best of our ability. Believe me when I say we take things like this very seriously and take it very personally when 100% customer satisfaction is not met.

Thanks for your patience, understanding, and for choosing NutraPlanet!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I understand as I am a small business owner. And I know u guys are usually pretty fast with shipping out. It's just this time I was depending on this particular order for my upcoming endeavor hopefully it arrives in time. Just the fact that I'm expecting supplements makes me anxious for the ar***** and it being pushed back now a couple of times just builds up that anxiety. And to answer the main question yeah I ordered erase :/

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I understand as I am a small business owner. And I know u guys are usually pretty fast with shipping out. It's just this time I was depending on this particular order for my upcoming endeavor hopefully it arrives in time. Just the fact that I'm expecting supplements makes me anxious for the ar***** and it being pushed back now a couple of times just builds up that anxiety. And to answer the main question yeah I ordered erase :/
Yeah, again I am sorry this happened. It unfortunately is part of the game when you're dealing with such volume and a million sales going on at once. The second Erase makes it into our doors, we will be immediately shipping out all of these back-orders. Again, we truly apologize for the inconvenience and delay. If you give us another chance, I assure you that you will see we are very quick and have excellent services, not just prices.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Damn I've been waiting for my order to ship and it has erase in it, placed it on the 4th :(
I'm in the same boat. I haven't been waiting as long as you tho. There was a problem getting Erase. The shipment didn't come in when it was suppose to. I'm sure they will make it up to us hint hint:) I can't get my shipping refunded because I ordered Alphamine and it came with free shipping.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we honestly were put in a bad spot with the Erase. It is the only item that has been holding anything up, yet fortunately and unfortunately, we've sold a boat load, thinking the entire time is was due a week or two ago. If we had known it wasn't going to be here by now, we would not have allowed any sales to continue. This was NOT at the fault of PES either though, it was at the fault of the manufacturer not sending it out when promise, nor the method of expressed delivery, as promised. Great manufacturer, poor turn around and shipping times. Which in return, has all fallen on us. Trust me, we are quick. And trust me, we are not and have not been taking this lightly. We do greatly apologize for this dilemma, as we do appreciate everyone's understanding and patience as well!

The good news is that we are having a distributor bring us down a bunch of stock they just received. They are going out of their way to hand deliver us enough to get these orders going out today. We are only short enough to not cover a few of the orders that have been placed the last few days. Though, fortunately, our actual huge shipment will be arriving on Thursday and everything else will go out at that time. We have been running in circles to correct all of this, as we will not rest until completion.

Thanks again for everyone's understanding, patience, and for choosing NutraPlanet!

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Great to see you guys truly doing anything you can to get it out!
Not in dire need of my bottle of erase for another 2 weeks, but awesome to hear its shipping soon!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
No worries, thank you for your positive feedback and understanding! Though, we still feel very terribly about this situation. We are more professional and are well-preserved enough then to let things like this happen. This isn't an "at home/drop-shipping" kind of company that requires 1-2 people a few hours a day, a couple days a week kind of gig. We have a very large team of professional workers, who put their entire life into this company. But, no one is perfect, we know, but I also know we won't give up trying, EVER!

We did receive enough stock today to get out all of the oldest orders, which the rest of them all going out on Thursday. Thanks again for everyone's patience on this matter!

Ross88

Awards
i bought erase and formasurge as part of my order on the 9th. since the delay of erase, formasurge now reads out of stock. will i now have to wait for formasurge to be back in stock to get my order, or is that not an issue? im ignorant on how orders are handled, sorry

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
No worries, thank you for your positive feedback and understanding! Though, we still feel very terribly about this situation. We are more professional and are well-preserved enough then to let things like this happen. This isn't an "at home/drop-shipping" kind of company that requires 1-2 people a few hours a day, a couple days a week kind of gig. We have a very large team of professional workers, who put their entire life into this company. But, no one is perfect, we know, but I also know we won't give up trying, EVER!

We did receive enough stock today to get out all of the oldest orders, which the rest of them all going out on Thursday. Thanks again for everyone's patience on this matter!
Will Sept 12th order date be considered a old order? I'm so ready for my alphamine lol.. Thanks

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I was told weds of last week about Erase..i didnt believe it for some reason,checked the site and still not in..so i dnt know if that was a ploy to get me to just put an order in or the truth,lol..no offense to NP bit business is business_!!! Hope u gus get your stuff aoon and be compensated for the long wait,its the proffesional thing to do,in my opinion

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Even though I know my delay isn't nutraplanet's fault, I'm still frustrated that I haven't recieved my order it's still pending. Of my last three orders this is the second time (revamp delay) my order has been delayed. I want my alphamine and erase lol..

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
As we stated before, we are getting the rest of our WAY prolonged shipment of Erase in today. I am actually holding the invocie for it in my hands ho and am about to update it. We will ensure that all pending Erase orders are shipped out today, the 20th. We are truly very sorry for this delay, as we are as happier than anyone to have this resolved, trust me. Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet!

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
As we stated before, we are getting the rest of our WAY prolonged shipment of Erase in today. I am actually holding the invocie for it in my hands ho and am about to update it. We will ensure that all pending Erase orders are shipped out today, the 20th. We are truly very sorry for this delay, as we are as happier than anyone to have this resolved, trust me. Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet!
Just got a updated e-mail about my order.
Thanks.