Nutraplanet order

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Hey I recently ordered from np and they really messed up the order and charged me something like 500$. I've emailed Em and tried to call Em but no reply yet.anyone here that can help. Thanks.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They have an entire section to post in on the main page. Start there.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Just as long as I can cancel it before they ship it will be a great help

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Just as long as I can cancel it before they ship it will be a great help
You will be fine. NP is going to be super busy with orders this weekend because of the big sale and your order will likely take a few days before it is ready to ship.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Thyroid,u will be fine..I placed an order Fri night and havent heard back yet..But i was charged normally but no word on shipping or getting ready to be shipped etc...my order says pending still...Holiday weekend and they have sales so probably wont hear anything til Tues,possibly.But i have ordered from them a few times and they are a very legit site.Problem will get resolved.Plus NP has a section here at AM.Go over and post ur quarell,someone/s will get back.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Nutra...when I try and cancel an order they ship it the next day, when I want my order it doesn't ship out...oh my

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Haha no this time I want my order! lmao

Last time I was a tad bit over drawn and sent a cancellation notice immediately after realizing that and nutra didnt respond until a day after shipping... eh I love the forum haha

edit: By the way how is the recovery going dewey?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes what happens is people have a few items in their shopping cart added previously when logged in. Then when you search the site without logging in and load up a cart, when you log in the orders can get combined and you might end up with more items than you intended.

The most reliable way is to call in and they'll get you sorted out in minutes. Let me know if you're having trouble and I can step in and help.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Hey I recently ordered from np and they really messed up the order and charged me something like 500$. I've emailed Em and tried to call Em but no reply yet.anyone here that can help. Thanks.
We do apologize for any inconvenience. I am not really sure exactly what the case is, but I do feel like what Steveoph was pointing out is a possibility. I am thinking that you possible had multiple items in your cart that you were keeping note of and then accidentally might have checked out with more items that you intended to purchase. All in all, it's an understandable mistake I'm sure, which we will gladly fix for you for sure. Our site is all custom built and trust me, there is no possible way that our site double charged you or anything, just from a cliche or something. Now, you do also want to be careful that you don't double click the "make payment" button at the end of checkout. I know that used to happen a long time ago, but something I think our in house IT Officer fixed a while back. Our site used to be slower, especially during large sales and high traffic, which ended up in customers clicking the payment button a couple times, thinking it didn't take or something the first time. This would then double charge their card. Even then, our system would flag it and the customer was immediately refunded. I think he made it now to where it won't take payment for the same order twice. Regardless, now days we have a few of our own servers in house. So, it can handle the entire industry on our site.....It can happen. :)

We have been overwhelmingly busy here the last two weeks, all in preparation and to servicing the largest sale we've ever run. I know I personally worked day and night to prepare on my part of things, as I can also vouch that everyone that is apart of "The Planet" lives and breathes it all. This is what has slowed down the CS responses, but I can assure you that they will get to you ASAP. And, we're chopping through the intense traffic ASAP, so it'll be before you know it that we're back to full speed. Calling is probably the quickest way to contact us. We never ignore anyone's emails or request. We can't value every request, but we will always try our best to do so. Regardless, we will definitely make it all straight for you, no matter what the case may be as how it happened or what happened. Selling supplements is not our passion, it is just our job. BUT, it IS our passion to help better other people's lives, our customers and the companies we carry and promote; NOTHING, I MEAN NOTHING makes us feel better, as it is truly the best tasting "fruit of our labor" for sure. I know for a fact that anyone who walks through our doors and becomes part of our team, all feel the same. MANY have walked in looking for a "job", but NONE have succeeded to keep that mentality for long......it quickly grows on you faster than cancer, it takes over, but ALL in a great way. On THIS Planet, we do have world peace, and we do love to see others prosper. My point is, that we promise to try and do everything we can to help our customers walk away completely pleased, to exceed their expectations. Otherwise, we know that when you do "walk away", even momentarily, we know there would be a great chance you wouldn't return. And we can't have that, now can we?! :)

Please PM me your order # and info, or email our CS department. And, also, please feel free to call us (and place orders by phone) during our business hours, which are M-F, 10am-5pm (EST). Our toll free number is as follows: 1 866 780 3755

Thank you for your patience, understanding, and for choosing NutraPlanet!
--
Darren

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We do apologize for any inconvenience. I am not really sure exactly what the case is, but I do feel like what Steveoph was pointing out is a possibility. I am thinking that you possible had multiple items in your cart that you were keeping note of and then accidentally might have checked out with more items that you intended to purchase. All in all, it's an understandable mistake I'm sure, which we will gladly fix for you for sure. Our site is all custom built and trust me, there is no possible way that our site double charged you or anything, just from a cliche or something. Now, you do also want to be careful that you don't double click the "make payment" button at the end of checkout. I know that used to happen a long time ago, but something I think our in house IT Officer fixed a while back. Our site used to be slower, especially during large sales and high traffic, which ended up in customers clicking the payment button a couple times, thinking it didn't take or something the first time. This would then double charge their card. Even then, our system would flag it and the customer was immediately refunded. I think he made it now to where it won't take payment for the same order twice. Regardless, now days we have a few of our own servers in house. So, it can handle the entire industry on our site.....It can happen. :)

We have been overwhelmingly busy here the last two weeks, all in preparation and to servicing the largest sale we've ever run. I know I personally worked day and night to prepare on my part of things, as I can also vouch that everyone that is apart of "The Planet" lives and breathes it all. This is what has slowed down the CS responses, but I can assure you that they will get to you ASAP. And, we're chopping through the intense traffic ASAP, so it'll be before you know it that we're back to full speed. Calling is probably the quickest way to contact us. We never ignore anyone's emails or request. We can't value every request, but we will always try our best to do so. Regardless, we will definitely make it all straight for you, no matter what the case may be as how it happened or what happened. Selling supplements is not our passion, it is just our job. BUT, it IS our passion to help better other people's lives, our customers and the companies we carry and promote; NOTHING, I MEAN NOTHING makes us feel better, as it is truly the best tasting "fruit of our labor" for sure. I know for a fact that anyone who walks through our doors and becomes part of our team, all feel the same. MANY have walked in looking for a "job", but NONE have succeeded to keep that mentality for long......it quickly grows on you faster than cancer, it takes over, but ALL in a great way. On THIS Planet, we do have world peace, and we do love to see others prosper. My point is, that we promise to try and do everything we can to help our customers walk away completely pleased, to exceed their expectations. Otherwise, we know that when you do "walk away", even momentarily, we know there would be a great chance you wouldn't return. And we can't have that, now can we?! :)

Please PM me your order # and info, or email our CS department. And, also, please feel free to call us (and place orders by phone) during our business hours, which are M-F, 10am-5pm (EST). Our toll free number is as follows: 1 866 780 3755

Thank you for your patience, understanding, and for choosing NutraPlanet!
--
Darren
The Best CS ever.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Fellas! But really, we're just doing what we love to do! :)