How do I get the Free Dometic Ground Shipping on Orders over $75?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Per the title of this thread I am refering to the offer on the right part of this page:

The Planet

I wanted to pick up a few things during the labor day sale. When I added the items to my cart the total was over $125.00. But when I go to check out I don't get a choice for free shipping. Am I missing something or is this some sort of typo? Thanks for any help you can provide regarding this issue.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Per the title of this thread I am refering to the offer on the right part of this page:

The Planet

I wanted to pick up a few things during the labor day sale. When I added the items to my cart the total was over $125.00. But when I go to check out I don't get a choice for free shipping. Am I missing something or is this some sort of typo? Thanks for any help you can provide regarding this issue.
If you added any of the Free Shipping Items from the sponsor companies, there is a code you have to add in the Coupon Text-Box. I believe it is LBD12 or something similar. Free shipping only applied if you purchased one or more of those products.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I am refering to the offer on the right side of the page that say Free Dometic Ground Shipping on Orders over $75. I do not mean the free shipping offer where I buy one of the sponsored items that also requires the code.

jxn

Awards
I don't think they offer free shipping on orders over $75, but I would be curious to know why it says they do on the page.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The LBD12 code isn't working for me right now. I donno whats going on. And i'm buying endosurge, which is one of the free shipping items.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
The LBD12 code isn't working for me right now. I donno whats going on. And i'm buying endosurge, which is one of the free shipping items.
Endosurge isn't one of the items needed for free shipping.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Endosurge isn't one of the items needed for free shipping.
The e-mail says "Purchase any Sponsoring Product below and receive FREE GROUND SHIPPING on your ENTIRE ORDER!" You go down to "Test Boosters", Endosurge is in the first column in the last row. Therefore, I believe that it actually is one of the items that gets you free shipping with the code that is also given on the same page.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never mind guys, I didnt see the "Did you get one of the products above to qualify your order for FREE Shipping?
Good! Now checkout these other HOT DEALS below…Prices are only available while supplies last
note: products below are not free shipping qualifiers" below the top section. looks like ill be dropping my caf free focus xt and adding in slinsane v2.