Above and beyond from NP, yet again.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I've been ordering from NP since they opened their store, and they have always gone above and beyond with every order. This past order is no exception. There was a small stock error on their side apparently, and they made it right x1000 without even being asked. As a matter of fact, I had no idea of the delay or error until I received the package with the extra goodies and a nice note. What they consider a delay, just seems like normal delivery times for most stores to me.

Thanks a lot guys!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
It's no issue at all, my friend! We take the satisfaction of all customers very seriously.....especially from the loyal ones! You are a strong part of our foundation, the blood that circulates in our walls; you are an important asset to this planet! So, thank YOU. :)

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
It's no issue at all, my friend! We take the satisfaction of all customers very seriously.....especially from the loyal ones! You are a strong part of our foundation, the blood that circulates in our walls; you are an important asset to this planet! So, thank YOU. :)
Dwazza where you at Big Man! My PM is unanswered :(