Labor Day

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Its that time of the year for NP to do it big again with some serious price slashes on the good stuff not.the leftovers ;) Any word on a sale yet?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm.. i dont remember them doing a new years sale.. but they do a lot so, im sure they will!

Mike

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Its that time of the year for NP to do it big again with some serious price slashes on the good stuff not.the leftovers ;) Any word on a sale yet?
I was waiting to start this thread myself! LOL.. I would say there will be one. They definitely had a massive New Year's Sale. I dont think they will announce anything until Friday. There are a lot of new good products out this year, so I would expect for a lot of good products to be on sale. Sale will probably last from Saturday until Monday!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Have we ever missed an opportunity for a big sale so far, like Labor Day? I think we make any excuse possible to run a sale, if that clues you in.... :)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Please make sure the sale includes the "Gary Coleman Stack" and ever-popular "Nutra-thongs". Respectfully submitted.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Please make sure the sale includes the "Gary Coleman Stack" and ever-popular "Nutra-thongs". Respectfully submitted.
Of course! It wouldn't be a sale without these fine products! We're even offering edible thongs this time around too! In fact, what flavor(s) do you prefer? How about an exclusive Gary Coleman flavor? Well, okay, not all of my ideas are golden. :)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Of course! It wouldn't be a sale without these fine products! We're even offering edible thongs this time around too! In fact, what flavor(s) do you prefer? How about an exclusive Gary Coleman flavor? Well, okay, not all of my ideas are golden. :)
The (somewhat unofficial) flavor is, of course, "extract of nephritis"; preferably the extract most closely alligned with Tubulointerstitial Nephritis.

And, just curious, will this year's version of the Nutra-thong continue to depict the image Attorney General Eric Holder covering the "starfish" region, or will it (as rumored) be modified to depict the image of disgraced fomer Congressman Anthony Weiner?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make them a flavor that goes along with hair since they are so sticky :p

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait for the Labor Day sale. Make sure you guys save some cash for Slintensity, should be coming right after Labor Day!

NP always comes up with gold sales for Labor Day.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for the Labor Day sale. Make sure you guys save some cash for Slintensity, should be coming right after Labor Day!

NP always comes up with gold sales for Labor Day.
Why not have a presale of Slintensity with a bottle of glycomyx during labor day?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting to order...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not have a presale of Slintensity with a bottle of glycomyx during labor day?
I absolutely love this idea, but I can't make it happen. I will hope the higher powers decide to do something along these lines :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Slintensity might not make the cut for Labor Day....BUT, this is because a product this good, from one of NP's top and favorites lines, well deserves to been seen, it deserves the spotlight......there are so many INSANE deals in our upcoming Labor Day sale that anything can possibly be mixed up the bunch. But, you guys don't even worry, we WILL of course be offering a solid introductory sale on Slintensity. It's the planet, do you really have to wonder...... :think:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Waiting to order...
Just make sure you're sitting down, you might faint when the sale launches. We'll be rocking this Labor Day. Our sale will be imitated, it will be copied, it will be mimicked.....but don't be fooled.....not that anyone will be.... Other "competitors" will TRY. They will not succeed. I'm sure some of them will end up purchasing stock from us with the prices we'll be offering. :)

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Been stashing a few buck here and there away from wifey just for this sale!! Haha

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any clarification on the Attorney General Eric Holder vs. disgraced fomer Congressman Anthony Weiner rumor?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Any clue as to whether the sale will start this weekend or next Monday?

CJNator

Awards
I hope they have a sale for SlineSane v2, that would be great to start up my lean bulk.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
And, just curious, will this year's version of the Nutra-thong continue to depict the image Attorney General Eric Holder covering the "starfish" region, or will it (as rumored) be modified to depict the image of disgraced fomer Congressman Anthony Weiner?
Well, this all depends completely on one thing....."Do you like the shaven or unshaven look?" We just need a little feedback that covers our overall customer preference here. Well heck, we'll just run a half run of both to appeal to both crowds....what the hay!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Any clue as to whether the sale will start this weekend or next Monday?
A little bird says you will know the answer in 24 hours :)
I'd say just sit close to your email.....You won't want to miss this one! I will say this, I have NEVER seen this many intense sale items...WOW, this one is almost downright ridiculous actually. You'd think we're going out of business after you see this one....(we DEFINITELY are not, btw). If anyone says "this is disappointing, there isn't anything I need...", well, then they are just "that guy", you know "that guy" who shows up at a party somewhere and kills the vibe completely......the guy who takes it from "this is the coolest party ever!" to "okay, this sucks". lol Either way, I think anyone else will look at "that guy" as "that guy" and one of our very many extremely awesome bad-a$$ customers will take care of "that guy" for us anyways. :)

Oh, and by birdy, did you mean FLYING NINJA MONKEY? :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a real kick a$$ sale on protein.
If we feel like it.....alright, we feel like it. I think we have ya covered there brother. Just want everything, and yeap, we've got you covered.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I hope they have a sale for SlineSane v2, that would be great to start up my lean bulk.
How about ALL of Genomyx' hottest products, including SlinSane V2? Would that work? ;)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If we feel like it.....alright, we feel like it. I think we have ya covered there brother. Just want everything, and yeap, we've got you covered.
I love the sounds of this....and just in time for me needing some protein!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
How about same day processing, free 2 day shipping and a free shaker and tshirt to go with a orders over 25.00:)lol its worth a shot

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
How about same day processing, free 2 day shipping and a free shaker and tshirt to go with a orders over 25.00:)lol its worth a shot
We will have items that qualify for free shipping on the entire order, we will have items that qualify you for a free Blender bottle (literally buy 1 product, get Blender bottle), etc. You just wait. :) We've thought of every angle on this one.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know it’s a lot to ask, but is there any way each order might be accompanied by a free T-Shirt carrying the image of Caroline Rhea, the Canadian stand-up comedian/actress, who was the original host of The Biggest Loser? Probably not; due to time constraints.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
LOL!! It sounds like everyone besides "that guy" will be happy with this sale!! I'm stoked!!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Good thing I'm working Labor Day, time and 1/2 equal more supps, lol. Caffiene free Focus XT $9.99 please! I'll take 50, srs!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good thing I'm working Labor Day, time and 1/2 equal more supps, lol. Caffiene free Focus XT $9.99 please! I'll take 50, srs!
2.5x for me bro so yes supps will be bought haha go NP!!!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it’s a lot to ask, but is there any way each order might be accompanied by a free T-Shirt carrying the image of Caroline Rhea, the Canadian stand-up comedian/actress, who was the original host of The Biggest Loser? Probably not; due to time constraints.
Post of the decade.

Make it happen NP!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Have we ever missed an opportunity for a big sale so far, like Labor Day? I think we make any excuse possible to run a sale, if that clues you in.... :)
Slintensity might not make the cut for Labor Day....BUT, this is because a product this good, from one of NP's top and favorites lines, well deserves to been seen, it deserves the spotlight......there are so many INSANE deals in our upcoming Labor Day sale that anything can possibly be mixed up the bunch. But, you guys don't even worry, we WILL of course be offering a solid introductory sale on Slintensity. It's the planet, do you really have to wonder...... :think:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Beau, STOP ruining all of our sweet surprises! No one will be filled with pure joy when they see the launch of the sale, when you keep spilling all of the beans.....But, since you did, here's one of our Labor Day Deals.....

BUY a Mega-Man vitamin, and get an exclusive Caroline Rhea T-shirt, FREE!

white tshirt.jpeg

Oh wait, this ain't no lame General Nutcase Crackhead sale.....we don't even carry Mega Men vitamins (nor do we want to, lol).....looks like I got ripped off! oh well, better idea, we'll burn the t-shirts....

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
That wasn't referring to you... It was in reference of the NP CS post about "that guy"...
I'm sure Beau can be "that guy" if you want him to bad enough.....:gas:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I like your spirit....good attitude. Oh, we'll take your money. But, as you check out, you'll be saving so much, you'll feel like we paid you to take the supps. ;)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Beau, STOP ruining all of our sweet surprises! No one will be filled with pure joy when they see the launch of the sale, when you keep spilling all of the beans.....But, since you did, here's one of our Labor Day Deals.....

BUY a Mega-Man vitamin, and get an exclusive Caroline Rhea T-shirt, FREE!

View attachment 65515

Oh wait, this ain't no lame General Nutcase Crackhead sale.....we don't even carry Mega Men vitamins (nor do we want to, lol).....looks like I got ripped off! oh well, better idea, we'll burn the t-shirts....

I am not worthy. You guys are excellent. I am laughing my rear off.

It is just me, or does Caroline Rhea look to be an excellent candidate for the first, official, Flying Ninja Monkey-ette?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a Labor of Love!! Lol

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established