Labor Day

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I love the sounds of this....and just in time for me needing some protein!
    And you're needing a little of everything too, right? ;P

2. How about same day processing, free 2 day shipping and a free shaker and tshirt to go with a orders over 25.00lol its worth a shot
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    How about same day processing, free 2 day shipping and a free shaker and tshirt to go with a orders over 25.00lol its worth a shot
    We will have items that qualify for free shipping on the entire order, we will have items that qualify you for a free Blender bottle (literally buy 1 product, get Blender bottle), etc. You just wait. We've thought of every angle on this one.

4. I know it’s a lot to ask, but is there any way each order might be accompanied by a free T-Shirt carrying the image of Caroline Rhea, the Canadian stand-up comedian/actress, who was the original host of The Biggest Loser? Probably not; due to time constraints.

5. LOL!! It sounds like everyone besides "that guy" will be happy with this sale!! I'm stoked!!

6. Good thing I'm working Labor Day, time and 1/2 equal more supps, lol. Caffiene free Focus XT $9.99 please! I'll take 50, srs!
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

7. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath
    Good thing I'm working Labor Day, time and 1/2 equal more supps, lol. Caffiene free Focus XT $9.99 please! I'll take 50, srs!
    2.5x for me bro so yes supps will be bought haha go NP!!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    LOL!! It sounds like everyone besides "that guy" will be happy with this sale!! I'm stoked!!
    Ouch.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Ouch.
    That wasn't referring to you... It was in reference of the NP CS post about "that guy"...

10. Free shipping and 10% off all orders!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I know itís a lot to ask, but is there any way each order might be accompanied by a free T-Shirt carrying the image of Caroline Rhea, the Canadian stand-up comedian/actress, who was the original host of The Biggest Loser? Probably not; due to time constraints.
    Post of the decade.

Make it happen NP!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

12. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Have we ever missed an opportunity for a big sale so far, like Labor Day? I think we make any excuse possible to run a sale, if that clues you in....
    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Slintensity might not make the cut for Labor Day....BUT, this is because a product this good, from one of NP's top and favorites lines, well deserves to been seen, it deserves the spotlight......there are so many INSANE deals in our upcoming Labor Day sale that anything can possibly be mixed up the bunch. But, you guys don't even worry, we WILL of course be offering a solid introductory sale on Slintensity. It's the planet, do you really have to wonder......
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

13. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I know it’s a lot to ask, but is there any way each order might be accompanied by a free T-Shirt carrying the image of Caroline Rhea, the Canadian stand-up comedian/actress, who was the original host of The Biggest Loser? Probably not; due to time constraints.
    Beau, STOP ruining all of our sweet surprises! No one will be filled with pure joy when they see the launch of the sale, when you keep spilling all of the beans.....But, since you did, here's one of our Labor Day Deals.....

BUY a Mega-Man vitamin, and get an exclusive Caroline Rhea T-shirt, FREE!

Name:  white tshirt.jpeg
Views: 361
Size:  58.5 KB

Oh wait, this ain't no lame General Nutcase Crackhead sale.....we don't even carry Mega Men vitamins (nor do we want to, lol).....looks like I got ripped off! oh well, better idea, we'll burn the t-shirts....

14. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    That wasn't referring to you... It was in reference of the NP CS post about "that guy"...
    I'm sure Beau can be "that guy" if you want him to bad enough.....

15. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I like your spirit....good attitude. Oh, we'll take your money. But, as you check out, you'll be saving so much, you'll feel like we paid you to take the supps.

16. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Beau, STOP ruining all of our sweet surprises! No one will be filled with pure joy when they see the launch of the sale, when you keep spilling all of the beans.....But, since you did, here's one of our Labor Day Deals.....

BUY a Mega-Man vitamin, and get an exclusive Caroline Rhea T-shirt, FREE!

Name:  white tshirt.jpeg
Views: 361
Size:  58.5 KB

Oh wait, this ain't no lame General Nutcase Crackhead sale.....we don't even carry Mega Men vitamins (nor do we want to, lol).....looks like I got ripped off! oh well, better idea, we'll burn the t-shirts....

I am not worthy. You guys are e****lent. I am laughing my rear off.

It is just me, or does Caroline Rhea look to be an e****lent candidate for the first, official, Flying Ninja Monkey-ette?

17. It's like Christmas in September !

18. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It's like Christmas in September !
    Or August

19. It's a Labor of Love!! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

20. Man im like a crackhead!! Checking my email every hour. Damn you np

21. Be honest guys, you would buy the Caroline Rhea shirt if she was all dolled up like a flying monkey, huh?

22. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    Man im like a crackhead!! Checking my email every hour. Damn you np
    That was me at work today and at home before going to school... The post saying 24hrs and watch your email got me all Jack3d!!!

23. Dang..I am expecting an order from np this saturday..now I am gonna have to order MORE stuff most likely lol. You guys are gonna get me in trouble with my wife.

24. Just google it u can see the sale already.

25. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Just google it u can see the sale already.
    didnt work
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

26. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp

didnt work
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/planet/ar...labor-day-sale
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

27. Not that impressed. May pick up some iforce compete if anything

28. There is a boat load on sale this year.

29. That is some great deals!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

30. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    There is a boat load on sale this year.
    Placed my order this morning. Some nice deals going!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. It's Labor Day...a good excuse for a sale!!!
    By methusaleh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 02:13 PM
  2. Happy Labor Day, Gang!!!!!! ATW
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 12:55 AM
  3. happy labor day weekend
    By glenihan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2005, 03:09 PM
  4. Labor Day Pic's...