t-gel?

kojie

Awards
any news on when you'll have stock of t-gels??

tnx..

--kojie

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting for the shipment...will look into it.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still uncertain about the arrival time for the T-Gel...but have something in the works. Stay tuned...

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I just got a reply from Chemo that he is waiting for one ingredient and will ship out T-Gel soon to all the distributors...be patient guys!

Zip91

Awards
I just got a reply from Chemo that he is waiting for one ingredient and will ship out T-Gel soon to all the distributors...be patient guys!
I swear. this last batch of t-gel has taken absolutely forever. Nobody has had Chemo's gel for at least a month. Chemo needs a "planning service"

kojie

Awards
i hope it gets here soon..

i have a couple of gym rats that needs some 1-test and 4ad trans..

lolz

--kojie

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Any chance you will keep that insane price as well as most of us missed out the first time.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
I dont think that was on tgel but on dermabolics stuff or something like that that had test already in it.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, that was ONE by Avant which already had the 1-Test in there. I'm working on getting another transdermal carrier in stock...hopefully sooner than the T-Gel.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...calm down children, lol!
When I find out more details, I will let the class know ;)

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

HEY I better be the first to know!!! I am Stryders guinea pig....or should I say latin:) (I am Puerto Rican!) By the way Chemo has been busy with his pheromones and just came back from China and is awaiting one more ingredient...I think the DMFA.....so give all the board supporters some slack. It is hard handling each end of a buisness!