SNS caffeine free focus XT and SNS inhibit P at NP?

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I dont know when it'll hit NP.. But, I know its cheap right now. LOL!!!! As a matter of fact I might just pick up another bottle of Caff Free Focus XT and a bottle or two of Inhibit-p just for kicks...

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I dont know when it'll hit NP.. But, I know its cheap right now. LOL!!!! As a matter of fact I might just pick up another bottle of Caff Free Focus XT and a bottle or two of Inhibit-p just for kicks...
You just buy directly from the SNS website?

I don't think it allows overseas customers to do that hence why I asked the question

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
You just buy directly from the SNS website?

I don't think it allows overseas customers to do that hence why I asked the question
I actually didn't buy from the SNS website. I would say to please search using google!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would imagine NP would be getting it real soon, hopefully they will answer in here.

Mike

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Went to go buy some and it says it's over ordered :(

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
inhibit p is ready to go

At this point I will assume that the caffeine free focus is awaiting more stock hence the 2-4 days

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
inhibit p is ready to go

At this point I will assume that the caffeine free focus is awaiting more stock hence the 2-4 days
So should I just order the focus xt anyways? Could be waiting for weeks to receive it though

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
More is definitely on order, the initial stock was snatched up in seconds.....we are always ordering SNS products. While they aren't crowding our top 10, ALL of their quality products move well....you should see the size of the weekly & even bi-weekly orders we consistently place with them. They are growing into a monster of a company. They remind me of a newer-age and innovative NOW Foods.

But, yes, more caffeine-free Focus XT is on it's way, so order away!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^^
Just remember it won't ship until we get restocked , which is usually 2-3 days. When the status says in stock instead of 2-4 business days you'll know we've received it.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
We just got more back in stock yesterday. If and when it runs dry again, I am sure more will already be on order. Again, we order stock from SNS at least 1-2 times per week. Very solid line.