primordial performance stock

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

primordial performance stock

I was wondering when you guys expected to restock your primordial performance stuff? primarily the toco-8. your site and the pp site are the only two places i've seen it listed and theres some other stuff that i need to order from ya'll. it makes it easier ordering from one place than multiple. Thanks guys.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

We would still be carrying them, but honestly, they wouldn't stop competing with their own retailers. As soon as they cut us a "good" deal for a sale for us to run, they do things like turn around and run a sale of their own, sometimes literally LOWER than our COST. We hated it, but we can't conduct business with companies who run that way. There is no "ladder" or "stream effect" to their business model. Cool if you want to just run your own line and store, but you can not offer blowout prices lower than your retailers cost, if you want other to buy and retail your products. Though, we DO now have Dermacrine, seeing BPS was nice enough to buy that product.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS
    We would still be carrying them, but honestly, they wouldn't stop competing with their own retailers. As soon as they cut us a "good" deal for a sale for us to run, they do things like turn around and run a sale of their own, sometimes literally LOWER than our COST. We hated it, but we can't conduct business with companies who run that way. There is no "ladder" or "stream effect" to their business model. Cool if you want to just run your own line and store, but you can not offer blowout prices lower than your retailers cost, if you want other to buy and retail your products. Though, we DO now have Dermacrine, seeing BPS was nice enough to buy that product.
    Alright. Thats some seriously shady business to pull. I think ill just order up the other stuff i planned on and forego the pp goods.

Thanks for the prompt response. You guys rock!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.43%

Agreed! The dermacrine and formasurge deals you guys have going are amazing!
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Was wondering why I never saw them in stock anymore, but I guess that does make sense and at least now I know.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 06:36 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 01:57 PM
  3. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 09:39 PM