Premium Nutraceuticals

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Who is interested in this line? If you are, do yourselves a big favor and let THEM know how we need to launch a HUGE and VERY AGGRESSIVE Introductory Line Drive here in the very near future! :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! I'd love to see nutra carry this fantastic line of products! We are honestly doing some big things!!!!! Just wait and see

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Excellent Chad has started to move now :D!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def would like to see this explode!! Nutra has a rep of carrying some wicked good stuff so let's get this one on the Nutra train!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Definitely!!!

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
I'm dying to try this line out! I've heard great things about PNI and I'm looking forward to seeing how great they are.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm dying to try this line out! I've heard great things about PNI and I'm looking forward to seeing how great they are.
Can't go wrong with HowWeDo and BigSwole

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
We had a great meeting with PNI yesterday and I have to say, those are some stand up guys! Let's give them a bit of encouragement, NP is ready to do some BIG THINGS with this line! :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
We had a great meeting with PNI yesterday and I have to say, those are some stand up guys! Let's give them a bit of encouragement, NP is ready to do some BIG THINGS with this line! :)
Agree, can't go wrong with a man who has 10 years in the industry. Big props to Chad and PNI, that company will go far, and getting on the planet is a crucial part in that path to success :).

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I hope that I speak for more than just myself but I'm think these guys have the potential for something amazing!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Agree, can't go wrong with a man who has 10 years in the industry. Big props to Chad and PNI, that company will go far, and getting on the planet is a crucial part in that path to success :).
One of the best business models, especially for that young of a company, that I've seen/heard in a long time! Yes, Chad definitely knows his stuff, he's been on every side of the fence. Oh, NP will gladly be helping open the gateway to success for this company. BIG things here for sure.....BIG things. You guys just wait, I have a few ideas up my sleeves. :p

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks :) that's means a ton coming from you! And yes chad and his partner are 2 amazing guys! I couldn't be happier to work with them
I hope that I speak for more than just myself but I'm think these guys have the potential for something amazing!!
:) Ty we certainly do all of our products will be great and effective with no gimmicks!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the best business models, especially for that young of a company, that I've seen/heard in a long time! Yes, Chad definitely knows his stuff, he's been on every side of the fence. Oh, NP will gladly be helping open the gateway to success for this company. BIG things here for sure.....BIG things. You guys just wait, I have a few ideas up my sleeves. :p
He is a great business model :) and thank you for the kind words we are certainly going to do big things specially with your support. It's a dream being a rep on AM and knowing I'm delivering great products to NP

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
He is a great business model :) and thank you for the kind words we are certainly going to do big things specially with your support. It's a dream being a rep on AM and knowing I'm delivering great products to NP
Agreed bro

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Running out of Prodigy right now and I can honestly say its my favorite preworkout guys. I need some more I'm legit addicted! Nutra you guys are one of the only sites I purchase my supps from and it would really disappoint me of you guys didn't carry such an incredible line of products. Nutraplanets line of carried products are prestige and not carrying this line would be a huge loss IMO. Hurry up and carry them I need to restock!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to see Nutra opening the door of opportunity for new companies. It's a win-win situation for everyone in the end!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Great to see Nutra opening the door of opportunity for new companies. It's a win-win situation for everyone in the end!!
That is not only our niche, it is our passion. We LOVE watching the young and hungry companies climb to the top! I mean look at USPLabs.....we've be lucky and honored enough to work with those guys since their infant days.....they've come a LOOONNNNNNG WAY.....the same for PES, and now other great companies like LeCheek. PNI is next....let's make it happen!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
No problem, my friend! We are just doing what we love to do, as I am just speaking the truth. PNI WILL be very successful, I promise.....NP will make sure of it! :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That is not only our niche, it is our passion. We LOVE watching the young and hungry company climb to the top! I mean look at USPLabs.....we've be lucky and honored enough to work with those guys since their infant days.....they've come a LOOONNNNNNG WAY.....the same for PES, and now other great companies like LeCheek. PNI is next....let's make it happen!
You got a winner here, PNI has the potential to be on par with the Companies you just mentioned. Like PES, USP and LeCheek, PNI has research and thorough dedication behind their supplement formulations. Also they come packing full doses of the ingredients and at competitive (low) price ranges :D! I've had the luck to be logging Prodigy for a while now and DAMN! Its GOOD!

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
It was an absolute pleasure and honor to meet with Nutraplanet yesterday. Very excited about things to come. Darren is a true guru and I look forward to working with him.

Stay tuned everyone!!!!

01slonoma

Awards
Quality products and getting picked up by NP.. PNI is about to blow up! Congrats, Chad!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Simply put this thread is honestly putting me on cloud 11 at the moment! Never been this happy or have something do great to look forward to...I pride myself in this industry and hope I'm good enough material to be a great asset to PNI,NP and AM...I promise nothing but the best from me

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Simply put this thread is honestly putting me on cloud 11 at the moment! Never been this happy or have something do great to look forward to...I pride myself in this industry and hope I'm good enough material to be a great asset to PNI,NP and AM...I promise nothing but the best from me
Because cloud 9 is too Katy Perry.

Now being serious, agreed and glad for you brother.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
If Prodigy is any indication of the PNI line of supplements I'm sure they will be huge sellers at Nutraplanet.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Def would like to see this explode!! Nutra has a rep of carrying some wicked good stuff so let's get this one on the Nutra train!
Couldn't have said it better.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quality products and getting picked up by NP.. PNI is about to blow up! Congrats, Chad!
:) blow up like an atom bomb
If Prodigy is any indication of the PNI line of supplements I'm sure they will be huge sellers at Nutraplanet.
I hope so man! I'm nervous and excited its a very odd feeling lol
Couldn't have said it better.
thanks for the support bro...we will do anything we can to keep our customers happy

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is not only our niche, it is our passion. We LOVE watching the young and hungry companies climb to the top! I mean look at USPLabs.....we've be lucky and honored enough to work with those guys since their infant days.....they've come a LOOONNNNNNG WAY.....the same for PES, and now other great companies like LeCheek. PNI is next....let's make it happen!
Let's get some PNI going my friend. I've been in the biz for about 13 years in one way or another and the PNI guys are stand up people , plus they do their homework. You gotta love that!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get some PNI going my friend. I've been in the biz for about 13 years in one way or another and the PNI guys are stand up people , plus they do their homework. You gotta love that!
Ty sir for the kind words :) yes they are rather amazing all around...I'm honored I got picked to be a rep for them

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In, for samples, and a NP order of PNI...
Samples Are certainly in the works my friend...and keep an eye out PNI grows more and more everyday...and I thank every single person that not only replies in this thread with kind words but everyone that views it as well...spread the word!!! Thanks guys :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In that case, in for t-shirts for the gym as well. Kidding bro! Looking forward to trying your line-up

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
In that case, in for t-shirts for the gym as well. Kidding bro! Looking forward to trying your line-up
Rumor has it that we will be signing off on t shirts today :) Maybe a PNI Prodigy/Free shirt promo at NP? Who knows what NP is cooking up over there.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rumor has it that we will be signing off on t shirts today :) Maybe a PNI Prodigy/Free shirt promo at NP? Who knows what NP is cooking up over there.
They have that southern home cooking like Paula Dean! Can't wait to see ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I hear the veiny-ripped CEO wants to sell me a t-shirt!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Flattery huh???
Sean...why do you have to spark a fire?
Lol he compliments the CEO but not the guy in charge of the promos :p hehe
Can it you ripped beast, you got my compliments and love on PMs and texts every single day. You know I am not allowed to post in your log anyway. And it is not about the promo's or free stuff :D! Noticed I said pay ;)!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sean...why do you have to spark a fire?

Can it you ripped beast, you got my compliments and love on PMs and texts every single day. You know I am not allowed to post in your log anyway. And it is not about the promo's or free stuff :D! Noticed I said pay ;)!
:) I know bro I'm just busting ya :)