Premium Nutraceuticals

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. In, for samples, and a NP order of PNI...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    In, for samples, and a NP order of PNI...
    Samples Are certainly in the works my friend...and keep an eye out PNI grows more and more everyday...and I thank every single person that not only replies in this thread with kind words but everyone that views it as well...spread the word!!! Thanks guys :-)
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  3. In that case, in for t-shirts for the gym as well. Kidding bro! Looking forward to trying your line-up
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    In that case, in for t-shirts for the gym as well. Kidding bro! Looking forward to trying your line-up
    Rumor has it that we will be signing off on t shirts today Maybe a PNI Prodigy/Free shirt promo at NP? Who knows what NP is cooking up over there.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30

    Rumor has it that we will be signing off on t shirts today Maybe a PNI Prodigy/Free shirt promo at NP? Who knows what NP is cooking up over there.
    They have that southern home cooking like Paula Dean! Can't wait to see
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Rumor has it that we will be signing off on t shirts today Maybe a PNI Prodigy/Free shirt promo at NP? Who knows what NP is cooking up over there.
    I hear the veiny-ripped CEO wants to sell me a t-shirt!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I hear the veiny-ripped CEO wants to sell me a t-shirt!
    Flattery huh???
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  8. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane

    Flattery huh???
    Lol he compliments the CEO but not the guy in charge of the promos hehe
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Flattery huh???
    Sean...why do you have to spark a fire?
    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Lol he compliments the CEO but not the guy in charge of the promos hehe
    Can it you ripped beast, you got my compliments and love on PMs and texts every single day. You know I am not allowed to post in your log anyway. And it is not about the promo's or free stuff ! Noticed I said pay !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Sean...why do you have to spark a fire?

    Can it you ripped beast, you got my compliments and love on PMs and texts every single day. You know I am not allowed to post in your log anyway. And it is not about the promo's or free stuff ! Noticed I said pay !
    I know bro I'm just busting ya
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  11. Muhaaaaa!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Muhaaaaa!
    Where in NC are you at?
    After a year off, I'm back

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Where in NC are you at?
    Near Raleigh . I'm a transplant though . Originally from Brooklyn NY
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane

    Near Raleigh . I'm a transplant though . Originally from Brooklyn NY
    Good ole Yankee
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Rumor has it that we will be signing off on t shirts today Maybe a PNI Prodigy/Free shirt promo at NP? Who knows what NP is cooking up over there.
    Mmm, rumors... Need me a new workout shirt.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  16. One thing everyone will learn fast is PNI is very generous to its customers trust you all will see
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    One thing everyone will learn fast is PNI is very generous to its customers trust you all will see
    Chad is very generous indeed .

    Ricky however will ask for nudez...it was embarrassing but I had to...prodigy was too good to pass up.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Chad is very generous indeed .

    Ricky however will ask for nudez...it was embarrassing but I had to...prodigy was too good to pass up.
    With all that body hair I was expecting James Franco to be next to you in them with a leash on you (great movie reference)
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    With all that body hair I was expecting James Franco to be next to you in them with a leash on you (great movie reference)
    Hahahaha reps to the first guy that gets that reference hahahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Hahahaha reps to the first guy that gets that reference hahahaha
    Rise of the planet of the apes?
    Peace

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30

    Rumor has it that we will be signing off on t shirts today Maybe a PNI Prodigy/Free shirt promo at NP? Who knows what NP is cooking up over there.
    Do this i need a new shirt. My Lecheek shirts need company! Plus the blueberry sounds tasty

  22. I'm getting impatient with nutraplanet! My prodigy is lonely and needs some siblings next to him on my shelf
    PES R&D

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30

    Rumor has it that we will be signing off on t shirts today Maybe a PNI Prodigy/Free shirt promo at NP? Who knows what NP is cooking up over there.
    Any word on a promo yet? I'd love the opportunity to log some of your products and a new shirt wouldn't be bad either.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser76

    Any word on a promo yet? I'd love the opportunity to log some of your products and a new shirt wouldn't be bad either.
    I'm sure something will be announced within a week just stay tuned
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  25. Sorry if I missed it but how soon will PNI be available at nutra? :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  26. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Sorry if I missed it but how soon will PNI be available at nutra? :-)
    tic toc my friend
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  27. Don't worry fellas. Things like this do take a little time, but nothing you won't see put together, ready, and launched in a BIG way here within the next few weeks. If we're going to do this, which we WILL, then we're going to do it right, how we always do, NP style....there isn't any other way on this planet!

    Patience is virtue, but also will be WELL worth the wait. Just wait and see.....

  28. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS
    Don't worry fellas. Things like this do take a little time, but nothing you won't see put together, ready, and launched in a BIG way here within the next few weeks. If we're going to do this, which we WILL, then we're going to do it right, how we always do, NP style....there isn't any other way on this planet!

    Patience is virtue, but also will be WELL worth the wait. Just wait and see.....
    Best thing I've read since 50 shades of grey! Jk awesome NP I'm excited my friend
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Best thing I've read since 50 shades of grey! Jk awesome NP I'm excited my friend
    So you've read 50 Shades?
    After a year off, I'm back

  30. Alright, so you guys have all waited patiently, which we appreciate. But, I assure you all that this WILL BE WELL WORTH the wait!

    PNI = COMING SOON TO A PLANET NEAR YOU.....all a matter of a couple days....all in a nice BIG way too! hint, hint.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS
    Alright, so you guys have all waited patiently, which we appreciate. But, I assure you all that this WILL BE WELL WORTH the wait!

    PNI = COMING SOON TO A PLANET NEAR YOU.....all a matter of a couple days....all in a nice BIG way too! hint, hint.
    Yes it will!!! Just wait AM brothers
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  32. OOOHHHH sounds good!!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  33. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Alright, so you guys have all waited patiently, which we appreciate. But, I assure you all that this WILL BE WELL WORTH the wait!

    PNI = COMING SOON TO A PLANET NEAR YOU.....all a matter of a couple days....all in a nice BIG way too! hint, hint.
    Awesome news! Company looks like its putting in the hard work.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  34. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Awesome news! Company looks like its putting in the hard work.
    Nothing great comes without it!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  35. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Awesome news! Company looks like its putting in the hard work.
    Thanks brother I totally agree I'm happy to be a part of it
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

    Nothing great comes without it!!
    this is very true! And when you achieve something with hard work you feel more accomplished and pleased then if you were just given it
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  36. I see some of the products on Nutraplanet right now, 30 bucks for D-Test? That's pushing it for d-aspartic acid.. usually 30 servings of DAA is 10 bucks.. no doubt some people will buy it cause of the cool label, but thats a lot.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan
    I see some of the products on Nutraplanet right now, 30 bucks for D-Test? That's pushing it for d-aspartic acid.. usually 30 servings of DAA is 10 bucks.. no doubt some people will buy it cause of the cool label, but thats a lot.
    Get the prodigy d test combo for 30$ it also includes free shipping
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    I see some of the products on Nutraplanet right now, 30 bucks for D-Test? That's pushing it for d-aspartic acid.. usually 30 servings of DAA is 10 bucks.. no doubt some people will buy it cause of the cool label, but thats a lot.
    It is just to show value. DAA is worth WAY more than $10 or something....we just love throwing out insane deals. Get it FREE with Prodigy (Also on sale by itself) + FREE SHIPPIING (takes off $6.95). So, in reality, you get Prodigy for around $17 off, then you get a FREE D-Test, and once you apply the shipping coupon, you get them for ONLY $23.04. So, that is bascially D-Test matched with the other insanely low priced DAA caps on our site, along with Prodigy for ONLY like $12-13. You CANNOT beat that.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS

    It is just to show value. DAA is worth WAY more than $10 or something....we just love throwing out insane deals. Get it FREE with Prodigy (Also on sale by itself) + FREE SHIPPIING (takes off $6.95). So, in reality, you get Prodigy for around $17 off, then you get a FREE D-Test, and once you apply the shipping coupon, you get them for ONLY $23.04. So, that is bascially D-Test matched with the other insanely low priced DAA caps on our site, along with Prodigy for ONLY like $12-13. You CANNOT beat that.
    Totally agree!!!!! And prodigy is pumps and focus!!! Not just one or the other...awesome job NP I'm loving this sale
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  40. It's official....

    Featured Breakout Line: Premium Nutraceuticals

    Name:  PNI Sale image.jpeg
Views: 41
Size:  97.4 KB

    If you're not familiar with this hot new line, you will be. NutraPlanet prides itself in finding the innovative and cutting edge brands to bring you the most effective supplements anywhere.

    So without further ado...we are proud to showcase and start things out in a big way with the newest breakout line to hit The PLANET...

    PNI offers the highest caliber products formulated by the most innovative minds in the industry. Science based supplements is not mere marketing rhetoric, but the fundamental backbone of PNI.

    For a Limited Time Only, get the LOWEST introductory prices on PNI - available only at NutraPlanet!

    Name:  Prodigy_and_free_dTest_medium.jpeg
Views: 21
Size:  25.6 KB

    Prodigy (Preworkout) + FREE D-Test
    Regular Price: $136.93
    Sale Price: $29.99

    FREE Shipping Coupon: PNIship
    $6.95 value (expires: 9/30/12)


    Other Hot PNI Deals:

    Paragon + FREE PNI Flex Fit Shirt: $31.93
    Thermadex: $21.30

    View All Deals

    Name:  Newsletter Sign UP Banner.jpeg
Views: 41
Size:  82.8 KB

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Premium Nutraceuticals presents prodigy...are you a prodigy?
    By howwedo107 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 238
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 11:05 AM
  2. Applied Nutraceuticals IGF-2 and NeoVar stack
    By deadlifter25 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 10:26 AM
  3. nutraceuticals / functional foods
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 02:45 AM
  4. Premium Nutrition
    By rngkng in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 02:14 PM
Log in
Log in