Good news for 1,3....GO USPLABS! :)
- 08-10-2012, 02:45 PM
- 08-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Thank You for sharing NP... This is more than USPlabs, more than an ingredient; This is a step forward for the entire industry.\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
- 08-10-2012, 04:31 PM
You are exactly right and you guys are now (and have been) my heroes! Keep up the great work! It definitely benefits us all!
08-10-2012, 06:00 PM
08-11-2012, 07:40 PM
08-11-2012, 08:58 PM
im just glad some one is fighting this. big pharma really has to much control imo.
08-18-2012, 09:24 AM
08-18-2012, 09:40 AM
^ thisOriginally Posted by Marms
Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
Coach AB @ BossBody.net
08-18-2012, 10:26 AM
08-18-2012, 11:20 AM
Props to USP!
PES ALPHAMINE Log
08-19-2012, 08:20 PM
One more study has been submitted....
Probably is the INDUSTRY doesn't care about the science....I give DMAA 6 months (much longer than the hate began 2 years ago!). I hope that I'm wrong...
Don't blame the establishment(government) here blame the competition......
08-19-2012, 09:38 PM
Here is just my thought. If the government deems DMAA is not in Geranium (when in fact it is)- Would there be anything illeagle about using 'concerntrated Geranium oil' in the ingredients which is essentially an extract for DMAA. It would mean you could not use synthaised geranium but it would mean you could use the extract.
08-21-2012, 10:56 PM
08-22-2012, 12:56 AM
08-22-2012, 04:45 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DaSlixter in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2010, 08:56 PM
- By Dadof2 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2009, 01:46 AM
- By ReaperX in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 08-03-2007, 03:45 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2007, 09:40 AM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-18-2007, 04:10 PM