Australia

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dear Nutra,

I can see why you hold back on yohimbine products for Aus but why macauna and 3,3 diio thyroidals?
The latter 2 are sold openly here and if possible, I would like to hopefully be able to purchase these products. Some products include shift, c4, endosurge and new alpha test, etc.
Is there a way to solve this issue.

Many thanks and.loyal customer,

Chris

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Dear Nutra,

I can see why you hold back on yohimbine products for Aus but why macauna and 3,3 diio thyroidals?
The latter 2 are sold openly here and if possible, I would like to hopefully be able to purchase these products. Some products include shift, c4, endosurge and new alpha test, etc.
Is there a way to solve this issue.

Many thanks and.loyal customer,

Chris
We do apologize for the inconvenience, but while both might be sold openly there, the Australian customs doesn't agree. There are strict laws against sending L-Dopa & 3,3 to your country......by not complying, we would face around a $1,000,000 fine. :(

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh...
Understood. Thanks

Gradman

Awards
We do apologize for the inconvenience, but while both might be sold openly there, the Australian customs doesn't agree. There are strict laws against sending L-Dopa & 3,3 to your country......by not complying, we would face around a $1,000,000 fine. :(

I'm curious about the legislation there, do you know which agency specified that is is prohibited? I wanted to order some Mucuna containing products so I checked the import conditions database and it was fine (for extracts), but then I noticed the NutraPlanet listings had some ot the Mucuna containing products flagged as banned here. I thought it was strange so I checked the other databases I knew and nothing came back - after that I rang customs and DAFF who eventually told me Mucuna was fine, so I ordered it and it got through (though I don't think it was checked). I had also checked the TGA regulations on L-DOPA and there was nothing to be found.

I wonder if it's just an error in translation or something? Mucuna is a pest here, and so importing seeds or parts of the plant that can propagate is most definitely banned, could this be the cause of confusion? Dried extracts for purposes other than fertilisers or nursery stock are listed as fine.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm curious about the legislation there, do you know which agency specified that is is prohibited? I wanted to order some Mucuna containing products so I checked the import conditions database and it was fine (for extracts), but then I noticed the NutraPlanet listings had some ot the Mucuna containing products flagged as banned here. I thought it was strange so I checked the other databases I knew and nothing came back - after that I rang customs and DAFF who eventually told me Mucuna was fine, so I ordered it and it got through (though I don't think it was checked). I had also checked the TGA regulations on L-DOPA and there was nothing to be found.

I wonder if it's just an error in translation or something? Mucuna is a pest here, and so importing seeds or parts of the plant that can propagate is most definitely banned, could this be the cause of confusion? Dried extracts for purposes other than fertilisers or nursery stock are listed as fine.
This is why I am confused