masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to get my hands on this! :p

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Norcoline and 3,4 seem new. Interested in feedback/price. The original was weak compared to most other pre-wo's but im willing to give anything a shot once.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
$70 for a preworkout? No thanks I'll wait a few months for the price to come down

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norcoline and 3,4 seem new. Interested in feedback/price. The original was weak compared to most other pre-wo's but im willing to give anything a shot once.
"Higenamine is a beta-adrenergic agonist. [SUP][1][/SUP] Higenamine is also known as norcoclaurine." - Wiki

One of the ingredients of Alpha-T2.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well i hope its under 40.....

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
well i hope its under 40.....
would not ever pay 40... $25 is about the average price of a pre workout now days, and u usually need several scoops per serving. wonder what the inner circle deal will be

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks good.. will try.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does seem interesting but all pre-workouts I have tried with Nitrates just make me want to sleep.
This one should keep you awake.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would not ever pay 40... $25 is about the average price of a pre workout now days, and u usually need several scoops per serving. wonder what the inner circle deal will be
We can blame Jack3d for the pre workout average price. Remember the days of 49.99!

IC deal is about to be blasted to the world...

It's a great deal..Some of this, one of that, shake it up in this, put this shirt on, try a sample, all shipped on the house...O, and here is your Jack3d Micro.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Well, if some agencey has its way and they are trying hard, you will pay $40 for many nutritional supplements.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much agmatine and cit mal per scoop?
The ratio between Nitrates, Citrulline (we didn’t usemalate), Agmatine and Grape seed is proprietary, but you can easily judge andcome to a reasonable conclusion with the amount listed in the prop blend that theamounts are efficacious.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Since the formula is out, here's the updated one. Show 40 scoops, not 30 and some other minor changes :)

The ratio between Nitrates, Citrulline (we didn’t usemalate), Agmatine and Grape seed is proprietary, but you can easily judge andcome to a reasonable conclusion with the amount listed in the prop blend that theamounts are efficacious.
Certainly at 2 scoops there's room for some pretty nice dosing. Glad to see USP bring something far more unique to a market of jack3d copycats.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, if some agencey has its way and they are trying hard, you will pay $40 for many nutritional supplements.
Multiples of $40.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since the formula is out, here's the updated one. Show 40 scoops, not 30 and some other minor changes :)

Certainly at 2 scoops there's room for some pretty nice dosing. Glad to see USP bring something far more unique to a market of jack3d copycats.
I quite like this formula.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
whose doin the IC deal? jacked micro, modern bcaa, recreate, a shaker and a shirt for $60

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
This formula looks pretty good!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whose doin the IC deal? jacked micro, modern bcaa, recreate, a shaker and a shirt for $60
Seriously? I have a thick jealous streak for all of you Americans who get deals like this! That is an awesome price.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Seriously? I have a thick jealous streak for all of you Americans who get deals like this! That is an awesome price.
Move to the U.S.A.?

;)

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES reps are friends of ours...

we'll get you loaded on MicroTest Stack..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are our favourite PES rep and are much better looking than that Kevin guy. He is a numpty.

we'll get you loaded on MicroTest Stack..
If you have a Paypal address let me know how much to transfer and I will do it now. :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's why i don't understand their formula change.
It was better in the first place.
If you are referring to Jack3d vs Jack3d Micro, they are two different products based on two entirely different concepts. Their common ingredient is only caffeine, and they will co-exist alongside each other. Users will definitely have their preference. Personally, I find Jack3d Micro's formula close to perfection. Have not tried it yet, but I am sure it will be a favorite.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As much as I was a huge fan of Jacked the "stim" did wear on me after a while. Having been 1,3 and other stim free for many months now I have been inclined to use the endogenous and exogenous NO3 products like nitrates and citrulline mallet and I must say that I have come to like those much better as they do not cause me the adverse health effects that I can experience with the 1,3 products and over-stimulation.

As strategic mentioned - entirely different concepts and I look forward to the release.

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
If you are referring to Jack3d vs Jack3d Micro, they are two different products based on two entirely different concepts. Their common ingredient is only caffeine, and they will co-exist alongside each other. Users will definitely have their preference. Personally, I find Jack3d Micro's formula close to perfection. Have not tried it yet, but I am sure it will be a favorite.

From

To :

that's why i don't understand their formula change.
It was better in the first place.
if for you the 2nd version is better for the pump than i can't do anything.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T-Bone Supplements 92
Rak on tur Supplements 20
Supplements 17
Supplements 18
islandmagic Supplement Logs 71