Jacked3d Micro at the Planet 8/14/12!
- 08-14-2012, 04:47 PM
- 08-14-2012, 04:48 PM
- 08-14-2012, 04:53 PM
You know how some people called it "Jack three dee" or "Jacked three dee"?
I wonder if they look at the label and call it "Yok three dee" lol.PEScience Representative
08-14-2012, 05:06 PM
08-14-2012, 06:49 PM
08-14-2012, 08:59 PM
08-15-2012, 03:36 PM
08-15-2012, 05:56 PM
08-16-2012, 03:14 PM
08-16-2012, 09:21 PM
Hey usp, I've used the new micro formula for the past 3 workouts and I'd like to post a little review. Any preferred place?
08-16-2012, 09:51 PM
08-17-2012, 06:16 AM
08-17-2012, 06:18 AM
Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders opinion as a whole.
08-17-2012, 06:25 AM
08-17-2012, 06:40 AM
I was in the field for convoy live fire and when I came back it had been done while I was out. Its not a big deal though, I plan on buying it anyway.Originally Posted by strategicmove
08-17-2012, 07:16 AM
08-17-2012, 08:13 AM
Yeah pretty much. The worst part is that it wasn't even good training.....Originally Posted by strategicmove
08-17-2012, 08:25 AM
08-17-2012, 08:31 AM
I was in battle as well. Bullets were firing everywhere and I was so nervous I hid in a trench.
Honestly, it was the most brutal level on Call of Duty I have ever played.
08-22-2012, 05:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 11Last Post: 02-28-2007, 01:26 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 13Last Post: 02-07-2007, 05:36 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 14Last Post: 12-09-2006, 10:59 AM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 42Last Post: 11-02-2006, 05:08 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 10Last Post: 08-01-2006, 10:07 AM