Jacked3d Micro at the Planet 8/14/12!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post



    From


    To :



    if for you the 2nd version is better for the pump than i can't do anything.
    Relax! My comment was based on the presumption that you referred to Jack3d Micro as a formula change versus Jack3d. Regarding the two labels above, however, it is entirely conceivable that the first contained a labeling error. The first label was not officially released, so that the second cannot technically be referred to as a formula "change".
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.


  2. I prefer the micro formula. It is easy enough to add staples like creatine, beta alanine or even DMAA to it if you wish to.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I prefer the micro formula. It is easy enough to add staples like creatine, beta alanine or even DMAA to it if you wish to.
    Indeed. Lends itself to stacking in several directions.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  4. I'll keep my regular Jack3d and other DMAA based pre-workouts. I'm just not a fan of nitrates at all. I am wondering though if you guys are gonna update or change OEP?. Maybe have another IC release with that product?.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'll keep my regular Jack3d and other DMAA based pre-workouts. I'm just not a fan of nitrates at all. I am wondering though if you guys are gonna update or change OEP?. Maybe have another IC release with that product?.
    We are waiting for one last piece of research.
    •   
       


  6. Considering that it hasn't been even released, and the updated profile is the first that USP Labs put out to the public via the IC deal I don't know why this you think this is a 2nd version... He was clearly comparing Jack3d to Jacked Micro. Someone outside of USP leaked an incorrect profile ( possible an earlier draft) of the formula and a USP rep posted the correct one.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post

    From


    To :



    if for you the 2nd version is better for the pump than i can't do anything.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post




    From


    To :



    if for you the 2nd version is better for the pump than i can't do anything.
    The second formula has more servings.

    If you understood the purity issues with Agmatine Sulfate , the first one was not better.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Considering that it hasn't been even released, and the updated profile is the first that USP Labs put out to the public via the IC deal I don't know why this you think this is a 2nd version... He was clearly comparing Jack3d to Jacked Micro. Someone outside of USP leaked an incorrect profile ( possible an earlier draft) of the formula and a USP rep posted the correct one.
    The IC deal was crazy, right? As usual. Hope you took advantage of it.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    The IC deal was crazy, right? As usual. Hope you took advantage of it.
    Those IC deals are pretty wild.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The IC deal was crazy, right? As usual. Hope you took advantage of it.
    Sadly no since they are no longer available international. I'd bought every single one since the original Jack3d, before it went domestic only. Crazy deal though! USP really knows how to make a product launch rock! Hope to try out the new Jack3d micro soon

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Sadly no since they are no longer available international. I'd bought every single one since the original Jack3d, before it went domestic only. Crazy deal though! USP really knows how to make a product launch rock! Hope to try out the new Jack3d micro soon
    Send me a PM

  12. Micro Number 2 on the NP top 100 list...

    good start

  13. You know how some people called it "Jack three dee" or "Jacked three dee"?

    I wonder if they look at the label and call it "Yok three dee" lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Can we get 2xx shirts on the IC deals next time, lol... Big dogs need love too....

  15. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Micro Number 2 on the NP top 100 list...

    good start
    Now it is just a race to see which version of Jack3d is more "Jack3d" up....haha!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You know how some people called it "Jack three dee" or "Jacked three dee"?

    I wonder if they look at the label and call it "Yok three dee" lol.
    Everyone i know call it like that (even me).

    We aren't all 1337 nerds

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    Everyone i know call it like that (even me).

    We aren't all 1337 nerds
    I'm a supplement Nerd.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Send me a PM
    Done

  19. Hey usp, I've used the new micro formula for the past 3 workouts and I'd like to post a little review. Any preferred place?

  20. I'm kinda upset that I missed the IC deal. Oh well there's always next time I guess....

  21. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    Everyone i know call it like that (even me).

    We aren't all 1337 nerds
    Interesting. I have always pronounced it as if it were just "Jacked".
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    Hey usp, I've used the new micro formula for the past 3 workouts and I'd like to post a little review. Any preferred place?
    The "Supplement Reviews / Logs" section. Or alternatively, the Supplement/USPowders sections. Thanks a million for your support!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    I'm kinda upset that I missed the IC deal. Oh well there's always next time I guess....
    Tough! Did you not receive the e-mail(s)?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

    Tough! Did you not receive the e-mail(s)?
    I was in the field for convoy live fire and when I came back it had been done while I was out. Its not a big deal though, I plan on buying it anyway.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Leviathan is now ready for shipment at the Planet!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 12:26 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 04:36 PM
  3. Some Cool New Things at the Planet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 09:59 AM
  4. (Yellow) Gold Rush at the Planet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 04:08 PM
  5. The BLACK HOLE has arrived at the Planet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 09:07 AM
Log in
Log in